TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,783 Posts
    Just watched that Beatnik video, and while breaking down record digging culture and it's relevance to his own produciton ethos, no mention was made of the fact that his real deep sh*t is Skel's chud.
    This one's for you Beatnik:

PM received Skel. No P*ul on the list?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Thought Paul was not up for it?!?
    Please forward!

Zat nick in the vid? I need to pop out and watch it now.
    Boy looks different from when we met.
    What say you, Junior?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    I'll be up for next time by which point this ludicrous notion of me giving up drinking will probably have shifted. Cheers for the invites and all the rest though!

• Amazing how the two goal-scoring machines in La Liga with around 100 goals between them this season couldn't tuck away a penalty in the biggest games.

If Maureenho had a Facebook status it would have gone from "I think I'll stay here" after the Barca victory to "Who knows what the future holds" after the Bayern defeat.
    The Real board historically aren't satisfied with just the league right?

• Oops DOUBLE..80's winner.

Duderonomy said:

PM received Skel. No P*ul on the list?

Yeah that's nick alright.

L*o, pls forward the pm to nick and badderdan
    Or is BTE in CA? Lost track now.
    I'm appalling at this stuff.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah I can second that is Nick though it did take me until he opened his mouth to confirm on it as I've only ever seen him in his secret identity garb.

Shame on him for not bigging up the Oldfield in his personal development as a producer though. I think there's a pretty strong line of circumstantial evidence that his career really took off mere months after he created that Oldfield beat based on the skel record donation.

Duder can you forward it to Dolo as well?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,887 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    Amazing how the two goal-scoring machines in La Liga with around 100 goals between them this season couldn't tuck away a penalty in the biggest games.

Looking at the saved/skied efforts, TWATTING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE would have worked all night too.

badder_than_evil said:

The Real board historically aren't satisfied with just the league right?

I think that the board would conceded that knocking Barca off their fucking perch is actually a great acheivement, and in a year that they have the league, and Barca have nothing, surely enough to keep 'em happy. Maybe if Barca had won the Champs League it would be a different story. Who would they get in to replace Mou? Martinez? Hodgson? McLeish?

Junior said:
    Yeah I can second that is Nick though it did take me until he opened his mouth to confirm on it as I've only ever seen him in his secret identity garb.

Damn, I know we've all been discussing the slightly surreal nature of meeting some guys from the internet, but going in disguise is taking things a bit far isn't it? Or is Beatnik so deep in the game that the streets iz watching and we might damage his swag etc?

Another one for Beatnik:

Duder can you forward it to Dolo as well?

I have taken steps. Not sure what the outcome will be.

Duderonomy said:

Junior said:

Damn, I know we've all been discussing the slightly surreal nature of meeting some guys from the internet, but going in disguise is taking things a bit far isn't it? Or is Beatnik so deep in the game that the streets iz watching and we might damage his swag etc?

Oh? You didn't know? N***'s been rocking the Blanket look for a while now. Seems to work quite well all in all though did cause a few issues when we met for lunch (Ketchup-smears-related).

Also, only ever seen him in his office day garb.

Re: Cream Regime, have discovered a route that allows me to leave desk and arrive at this place within 15 mins (when the mud allows)...

Waterfall pr0n:

"Endor days! Oh my dayyyys!"

Obligatory peacock shot :ayo:

I like the Endor shot. Looks more like Mirkwood to me doe.

Junior said:

Oh? You didn't know? N***'s been rocking the Blanket look for a while now. Seems to work quite well all in all though did cause a few issues when we met for lunch (Ketchup-smears-related).

If Beatnik gets to wear shit like this, and Duttybabylon is coming in a brown trench coat, I'm gonna have to draw for the lumberjack shirt with Russian fuzz hat combo and a skate board that I don't actually ride but just carry around everywhere.

• J i m s t e r said:

"Endor days! Oh my dayyyys!"

i'll see your endor and raise you a middle earth...

Like that one. I got parts of Sherwood Forest on the doorstep at work, here's a sample from November:

• i think you might get better weather than me...

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    pm received, see you there da britz / da bratz.

super lol at all the pars! specially that all my heat is skel's chud (which is da troof!)

vibesing hard off the misty forest pics, its giving me wood.

Good news nick, will be good to see you again.

Dudes, when Bevan comes to visit in August, imma call it Project Mutton.

Sheep meet doe innit

WHOOOOSH

Duderonomy said:

If Beatnik gets to wear shit like this, and Duttybabylon is coming in a brown trench coat, I'm gonna have to draw for the lumberjack shirt with Russian fuzz hat combo and a skate board that I don't actually ride but just carry around everywhere.

Lol at Duder turning up like a cross between Neil Young, Jamiroquai and Stacey Peralta.

• Duderonomy said:
    lumberjack shirt with Russian fuzz hat combo and a skate board that I don't actually ride but just carry around everywhere.

oh, Shoreditch/Hoxton locale..! Finish that ensemble off with obligatory plimsolls/brogues/repro WWI combat boot....

Well, I got an email for Dolo, and sent him an invite RSVP. It's a long shot, but would be great - he is our Strut white whale.

Remind us why dolo might be in the uk...

Finishing shit?

skel said:
    Remind us why dolo might be in the uk...

From what I remember, he'd been upping the hateration beam to 11, so a tech-savy Strutter looked up his IP address with the intention of addressing the beef with a side order of fries and a have-a-nice-day. With that in mind, when he still poasted on here, we asked him to meet up and he didn't actually deny that he was in the UK. In fact, he got all bashful at the attention.

Also, timing of his poasts was often 9:00am - 11:00am GMT, so either a West Coast night owl or maybe a nine-to-fiver in fair Albion.

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Re: Cream Regime, have discovered a route that allows me to leave desk and arrive at this place within 15 mins (when the mud allows)...

Which hall's this Jim?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    So Pep has quit Barca. Sounds like it had all just got a bit much for him so he's walked. Can't imagine he'd enjoy life at Chelski then.

Okem said:
    So Pep has quit Barca. Sounds like it had all just got a bit much for him so he's walked. Can't imagine he'd enjoy life at Chelski then.

Excellent!
    Perfect storm is still on course.
    Doc to locate machete vendor and make contact with the Rives camp.

Okem said:

Wonder what odds you'd get on him taking over at Old Trafford in the next 5 years now.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Junior said:
    Okem said:

Wonder what odds you'd get on him taking over at Old Trafford in the next 5 years now.
    A lot of people talk like it's a forgone conclusion that TheSpecialOne will take over when Fergie eventually dies on the job.

If Guadiola is the architect behind Barca's tiki taka style, it will be interesting to see if he can adapt or whether he'll just try and turn his next team into Barca light. Can't see many teams in England being able to make the adjustment tbh.

Okem said:
    Junior said:
    Okem said:

A lot of people talk like it's a forgone conclusion that TheSpecialOne will take over when Fergie eventually dies on the job.

If Guadiola is the architect behind Barca's tiki taka style, it will be interesting to see if he can adapt, or whether he'll just try and turn his next team into Barca light. Can't see many teams in England being able to make the adjustment tbh.

Yeah they would certainly fit The Special One's criteria, especially if City take over the plaudits for a couple of years. Sure the challenge would seem less appealing without the Saviour edge.

I would be highly intrigued to see if Guadiola could implement his style of side in England. I would think that Utd are one of the few teams in the PL that could offer the kind of youth squad development he seems to cherish.

djwaxon said:
    J i m s t e r said:

Which hall's this Jim?

Newstead Abbey, dude.