2011 Soulstrut Fantasy Football

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Got my first FF win. Probably beginners luck.

• Damn, DB! :killin_it:

b/w

Good game, Hoo-riders

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    NOT a good football weekend for me.

Steelers and The Shove Boat got massively beat down.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    If Brady keeps running the no-huddle, Welker, Hernandez, Woodhead, and Green-Ellis are going to put up big numbers. Dudes might want to look at the Pats receiving corps to pick up some WR depth. You know Brady spreads the ball around, so even a lesser-known dude might be a good #3 starting WR in a bye week.

I give this advice only because I already own half the Patriots lineup.

cookbook said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Anybody pick Peyton? I think he's donezo. Vinateiri won't get the PATs he normally would.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/04/indy-radio-host-says-peyton-needs-another-neck-procedure/related -----

officially not playing week 1, rumors soaring hes out for the season... who's picking up kerry?

Good lord. You couldn't pay me to pick up Kerry Collins.

b/w

You should peep my trade request. I am open to negotiation ;)

• DB_Cooper said:
    I already own half the Patriots lineup.

this fact has me on edge for our match up next week... how am i supposed to hope Brady puts up numbers when all that does is boost your ENTIRE teams point average... lets hope him and 85 really hit it off during practice this week, and AP makes that 100M investment worth it.

cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    I already own half the Patriots lineup.

this fact has me on edge for our match up next week... how am i supposed to hope Brady puts up numbers when all that does is boost your ENTIRE teams point average... lets hope him and 85 really hit it off during practice this week, and AP makes that 100M investment worth it.

Yet another good reason to trade Tom Brady to me. LET'S DO THIS.

b/w

I took the idea of going Patriot-heavy from whoever went all-Saints last year. Of course, whoever plays me week 7 is going to have an easier time of it. Half my ream will be on a bye.

cookbook said:
    lets hope him and 85 really hit it off during practice this week

If they keep going to the no-huddle, I wouldn't expect Ochocinco to pick up too much next week. That's Welker and Hernandez targets for days.

• DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:

If they keep going to the no-huddle, I wouldn't expect Ochocinco to pick up too much next week. That's Welker and Hernandez targets for days.

woodhead was a beast last night too

cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:

I'll be willing to consider including the lad in a trade package. A little Eli/Woodhead for Brady action, with 10-point TE Fred Davis as the sweetener? Holleur at your boy ;)

• DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:

I'll be willing to consider including the lad in a trade package. A little Eli/Woodhead for Brady action, with 10-point TE Fred Davis as the sweetener? Holleur at your boy ;)

thankfully my RB situation is good... either way, you will never see Bangs on your squad this season ;-P

Hey???just sayin'. Your TE is projected for 1 point this week. Sayin'.

• DB_Cooper said:

HAHA! jared cook with the epic fail. we will see how ed dickson does this weekend, he looked good on sunday.

cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:

HAHA! jared cook with the epic fail. we will see how ed dickson does this weekend, he looked good on sunday.

I was going to give you a little ribbing for Pierre Garcon too, but you have Jordy Nelson on the bench. Indy WRs are for suckers this year.

Said the man who drafted Austin Collie. :shitty:

• DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:

I was going to give you a little ribbing for Pierre Garcon too, but you have Jordy Nelson on the bench. Indy WRs are for suckers this year.

Said the man who drafted Austin Collie. :shitty:

pierre was getting alot of looks in the preseason, and i was forecasting heavy coverage on wayne (which obviously didn't pan out) leading to pass attempts for garcon. still pulled out a W, but i will be strategizing heavy for our match up.

:PFUNK:

Miles Austin is destroying me.

Just got 123 points rained on me, and it's not even over yet. I'm hoping Eli can put up a quick 50-spot tonight.

:roll:

• DB_Cooper said:
    Just got 123 points rained on me, and it's not even over yet. I'm hoping Eli can put up a quick 50-spot tonight.

and desean did nothing for me last night.

cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Well, it was bound to happen that I would run into someone having one of those weeks where almost their entire team went off, so at least it also happened to be the team that had Brady???you and my week 7 opponent (patriots bye week) were going to be my toughest competition going into the season based on my draft strategy. Still, I won't discount that possibility that Eli will run for ten touchdowns tonight. That could, like, totally happen.

:down:

• DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Well, it was bound to happen that I would run into someone having one of those weeks where almost their entire team went off, so at least it also happened to be the team that had Brady???you and my week 7 opponent (patriots bye week) were going to be my toughest competition going into the season based on my draft strategy. Still, I won't discount that possibility that Eli will run for ten touchdowns tonight. That could, like, totally happen.

:down:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm happy with the weakest 2-0 start possible

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I hate him.

And my Mike Vick gamble crashes and burns in week 2. Plus it looks like Felix Jones is out for awhile too. Feeling like the Rams of fantasy football over here.

If I can get a big game from Ahmad Bradshaw tonight, I can still pull out a "W".

ESPN is really workin' meh nerve when they keep showing Ahmad Bradshaw on the sideline while Jacobs is tearin it up.

• So glad I pulled off that squeeker. What happened to Deion Branch this week?

Chris Johnson.

Anyone? Anyone?

• barjesus said:
    So glad I pulled off that squeeker. What happened to Deion Branch this week?

it was a close one, no one came through for me this week.

RICHARD ROUTE TREE. Trade on the tableau, dawgser.

• cookbook said:
    barjesus said:
    So glad I pulled off that squeeker. What happened to Deion Branch this week?

it was a close one, no one came through for me this week.

Good game,cook.