2011 Soulstrut Fantasy Football

Comments

• barely winning over an 0-7 team with 2 byes starting is not good.

tom brady, you suck.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    asstro said:
    I hate having my week come down to a kicker. Especially an underperforming one.

Are you Joe Namath is God? 'Cause if so, Beanie Wells pulled 14 points straight out his ass yesterday. Meanwhile, Cadillac Williams is putting up Edsel numbers. I might as well have started myself at running back.

I only subbed Beanie in about 5 minutes before game time!??I dodged a few of your bullets this week, what with Welker having an off night as well. At the same time, who expected the Bengals D to put up 18 pts for you? It's what makes this such a frustrating game every year. Come on Novak!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    asstro said:
    Come on Novak!

I'm not one to wish injury on an athlete, but I wouldn't mind if dude came out with a mildly strained groin in this case.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DB Cooper is a whiner.

Try being on the verge of 3-5.

:f-u:

RAJ said:
    DB Cooper is a whiner.

Try being on the verge of 3-5.

:f-u:

Psssht. You just mad 'cuz you blew your top pick on a dude who showed up out of shape.

• Still Tippin.

Gotta say, if I had not backed up Wacko Flacco w/ Big Cam, this would not all be happening for the Kid. That was intentional on draft day though.....was mad high on the dude and picked him up in my dynasty league too. Cam for Pres.

My Hero!

asstro said:
    My Hero!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    was leading by 1.5 points and facing the chargers kicker.......thank you rivers, you saved the day.

Ahmad Bradshaw out indefinitely?

Sad trombone

• DB_Cooper said:

Sad trombone

with AP on bye, this is great news.

I need Chris Johnson to fall off the face of the planet. Not just suck???disappear.

DB_Cooper said:

Sad trombone

Glad I didn't make that trade, then.

:weird:

I hope Chris Johnson gets his unconditional release, leaving my boy Javon Ringer to get them Johnson carries.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I'm 2-6 now. I think I can end up 9-7 and make the dance.

Bon Vivant said:

Weeks 15 and 16 are the playoffs. So.... 8-6.

RAJ said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Weeks 15 and 16 are the playoffs. So.... 8-6.

Danke. 7-7, and I make the dance. I'm a realist.

Wow, did I run into a blowtorch today or what? Ouch...

• nothing to replace kevin faulk, and i wasn't around at the time anyways... my fate hangs on the probable failings of desean jackson

eli with a late drive

• :shitty:

Man, did I need that "W". Start up the Upsetters bandwagon.

cookbook said:
    nothing to replace kevin faulk, and i wasn't around at the time anyways... my fate hangs on the probable failings of desean jackson

eli with a late drive

Ugh. Eli with the late drive is right. That cost me a $100 bar tab to GarciaVega. I'm hoping Desean Jackson doesn't pick up 13 and add insult to injury.

• DB_Cooper said:
    cookbook said:
    nothing to replace kevin faulk, and i wasn't around at the time anyways... my fate hangs on the probable failings of desean jackson

eli with a late drive

Ugh. Eli with the late drive is right. That cost me a $100 bar tab to GarciaVega. I'm hoping Desean Jackson doesn't pick up 13 and add insult to injury.

if desean is going to make the early draft worthwhile for me, this is the week.

• Bon Vivant said:

And you did it down a man, as you started Andre Johnson. Your D and K were too much for Tebow to overcome. Congrats, sir.

I had dreams of a 72 Dolphins-esque season, but all that counts in the end is that last "W", which I still intend to get.

GenePontecorvo said:
    Bon Vivant said:

And you did it down a man, as you started Andre Johnson. Your D and K were too much for Tebow to overcome. Congrats, sir.

I had dreams of a 72 Dolphins-esque season, but all that counts in the end is that last "W", which I still intend to get.

Haha! Thanks, mang. I was in Miami this weekend and didn't look up my FF squad. Looks like I got lucky. You're right about that last "W".

Somewhere, Larry Csonka is popping the champagne

Bishop Wulf Munkee! Trade on the table. I need somebody to fill Bradshaw's broken shoes. Holleur!

Anyone want to trade me a running back? I've got a TE or a WR I could offer.

• DB_Cooper said:

Cedric Benson?

barjesus said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Cedric Benson?

Let me think on that.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Bishop Wulf Munkee! Trade on the table. I need somebody to fill Bradshaw's broken shoes. Holleur!

Demarco Murray for a punt returner................declined