iPad revisted

Comments

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    i am choosing to not participate in this color app.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    edulus said:
    i am choosing to not participate in this color app.

pass

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts

this game is blowing my mind right now. just came out yesterday. art style is amazing. DORK RELATED.

http://www.swordandsworcery.com/

Sam & Max Penal Zone

and Monopoly

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    any one got info on jailbreak for ipad 2?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    the_dL said:
    any one got info on jailbreak for ipad 2?

Techy dudes at work are saying another month or two. Apparently, the hackers are worried Apple will make changes for later models of the iPad 2 if the jailbreak is released so quickly.

:hated_it:

damn so this thing will just sit there looking pretty for another couple of months i suppose

the_dL said:
    damn so this thing will just sit there looking pretty for another couple of months i suppose

Yeah. I might have to ahem.... buy some apps!

:dodododo:

Djay app = oh shit!

• Brian said:
    Apps I use the most:

TouchOSC (wireless MIDI)
    Bloomberg
    Netflix
    Pandora
    WSJ
    RDP (Windows Remote Desktop app)
    FeeddlerRSS (Syncs with Google Reader)
    Gilt
    ipad 2 cases
    ipad 2 leather
    iPad2 cases
    GoodReader (PDF reader, let's you download PDFs which iPad Safari won't and also transfer PDFs wirelessly)

I think those are all free except TouchOSC and GoodReader. I haven't bothered Jailbreaking mine yet because for the most part everything I wanted was free. Should I?

This is supposed to be good but I haven't set it up yet. http://www.macroplant.com/phonedisk/
    Umm yes. When you jailbreak it, you can install Installous through Cydia. Which is an app store where everything is FREE

FunkBox App

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

some one tried to tell me there is a crack for ipad2 any one able to confirm yet?

the_dL said:
    some one tried to tell me there is a crack for ipad2 any one able to confirm yet?

According to a report on CultOfMac, hacker p0sixninja has suggested that the iPad2 jailbreak could be released in the next few weeks, although no exact date has been given. The hacker added that the jailbreaking tool would be compatible with iOS 4.3 and above.

Recently there have been reports that the much awaited iPad 2 jailbreak might be made available at a price. This rumour suggesting that the jailbreak might not come free of charge has been refuted by p0sixninja, who made the following statement on Twitter: "jailbreaks will never cost money, I promise you that."

bomp,
    any one able to confirm the cydia jailbreak for the ipad 2 works/is legit?

Finally!

www.jailbreakme.com

:feelin_it:

what more can i do if i do this?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bootleg appz
    all i use mine for is reading now but it's been worth it just for that. not having to carry around huge ass books has gotten me reading way more than usual

batmon said:
    what more can i do if i do this?

Installous = app store where everything is free!

ill try it!

• does anyone here focks with digital copies of comic books for their iPad? ive got up to ish 50 of walking dead and can't get ahold of the guy i scored it from..... any leads?

vintageinfants said:
    does anyone here focks with digital copies of comic books for their iPad? ive got up to ish 50 of walking dead and can't get ahold of the guy i scored it from..... any leads?

U try Comix?

• haven't yet.... the thing im looking for here is 'free'. ive already dropped the cash on the hard copies of alot of comics and find it a little hard to spend that again.

• really dug in and found 87 issues for download, in .cbr format..... compatible for ipad. amazing. might be my favorite thing about the ipad now.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Can one of you please give me a basic breakdown of the major differences between a 1 and 2? I was thinking of getting my Mom a 2 for her bday, but then remembered my Dad's bday is a month afterwards and thought maybe I can just get them each a 1st generation since it'd be cheaper. I'd probably get them the 16gb since they'll mostly use them just for couch surfing. (Neither are very technical.)

two is faster and has both hd cameras. its lighter.

do mom and dad have wireless?

u could probabalt cop a regular ass tablet if they arent doing that much on tha couch.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:

u could probabalt cop a regular ass tablet if they arent doing that much on tha couch.

They do. Any recommendations on a decent tablet?

Herm said:
    batmon said:

They do. Any recommendations on a decent tablet?

That i wouldnt know.

Samsung Galaxy????