Charlie Sheen

Comments

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    JustAlice said:

Visit msnbc.com for #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news, #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news, and #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy

Drug Tests Don't Lie

ha ha ha ha he actually quoted AI

• Plus, it is quotable for days.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/81342498

:shreddin_it:

• Shit is interesting to say the least. No love fest or 'frat boy' love, 2011 captivating as that Galliano candid anti-semetic rant/more shocking than Odd Future (and also the cover of 'Nothing's Shocking')...Captivated. Deal.

Put me to sleep till 20/20 tomorrow.

Winning. "Use a blender, use a vacuum cleaner" suits.

- Consumer #1

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    mordecai said:
    mylatency said:
    Dude needs his own reality show, stat.

Visit msnbc.com for #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news, #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news, and #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy

watching a plane crash

• "When I've been this completely left behind to twist in the wind like some sucker getting shanked in the yard, on top of everything else, then it's like ... I don't understand what I did wrong."

• pimlicosquirrel said:
    "When I've been this completely left behind to twist in the wind like some sucker getting shanked in the yard, on top of everything else, then it's like ... I don't understand what I did wrong."

It was a sneak attack w/ Piers interview (I tried to let go), he drew me in....What do u wat me to do??? I CAN'T STOP. He was attacked with a small fork! He has kids....Let him live.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, I'll be the humourless one in this. It's just not that interesting to me. And cheering him is dire imo.
    The crackheads up my street also have quotes for days, too, but being poor and the wrong colour for forgiveness, they'll probably die while Sheen will flourish.

Has Martin Sheen had anything to say on the matter?

I'll step away now. I am out of my element here.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    CHARLIE SHEEN AKA CARLOS ESTEVEZ AKA CHUCK SWAG

SWAG IS CURRENTLY ON A TRILLION

DEALTH, TRULY.

• bassie said:
    Yea, I'll be the humourless one in this. It's just not that interesting to me. And cheering him is dire imo.
    The crackheads up my street also have quotes for days, too, but being poor and the wrong colour for forgiveness, they'll probably die while Sheen will flourish.

Has Martin Sheen had anything to say on the matter?

I'll step away now. I am out of my element here.

Martin Sheen said it was like his son had cancer, and is desperate to get him help. I also think you can be fascinated, while not cheering it on. I'm not rooting for anyone to die- famous or not. But, I do think the very public nature of this is just... crazy. Sad and tragic, but so public.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    marwal_bust said:
    No love fest or 'frat boy' love

I didn't get that either.

This sh*t is crazy, but I really don't understand what's so wrong. Is it because he's speaking freely without being politically-correct or following the normal "safe" way of communicating? To me it seems like he knows EXACTLY what he's saying without being a tad bit apologetic. Also, who is he hurting really (besides, in some ways I guess, himself)? Is he hurting the people who care for him 'cause HE'S speaking HIS mind?? I suppose he's hurting the other people on the show because it's his fault it was cancelled, but wasn't its' success BECAUSE of him?? Why not blame the other dude for cancelling the show in the first place? I just don't know why he's expected to play nice or whatever.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    "Wild thing...you make my butt sting!!!" By the way, what are Joe and Emilio Estevez doing these days?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Haha..

"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special."

B/w

"You can't process me with a normal brain."

http://hollywoodindustry.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=1378860

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Herm said:
    marwal_bust said:

This sh*t is crazy, but I really don't understand what's so wrong. Is it because he's speaking freely without being politically-correct or following the normal "safe" way of communicating? To me it seems like he knows EXACTLY what he's saying without being a tad bit apologetic. Also, who is he hurting really (besides, in some ways I guess, himself)? Is he hurting the people who care for him 'cause HE'S speaking HIS mind?? I suppose he's hurting the other people on the show because it's his fault it was cancelled, but wasn't its' success BECAUSE of him?? Why not blame the other dude for cancelling the show in the first place? I just don't know why he's expected to play nice or whatever.
    common
    what's wrong is he's embarrassing himself (and his family) to no end
    like he's trying to win a wittiness contest with all those catchphrases
    all the stuff he says about beating addiction with his brain and calling those who can't weak or whatever is just smh-inducing
    the medias should stop giving him that much attention now
    the guy could actually inspire some suggestible kids to imitate him

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Herm said:
    marwal_bust said:

This.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die,"

Isn't it just that he's a jumped up brat pack dude who earns 2 million an episode and now he's now on a such a power trip that he's acting like god on crack, which is in turn ruining his career.

He's on some Tom Cruise couch jumping schitt, and everybody loves Tom Cruise couch jumping schitt.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    recommend everyone take the gaddafi vs sheen - whose line is it anyway? quiz. Hard to distinguish between dictators and actors these days!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/quiz/2011/mar/01/muammar-gaddafi-charlie-sheen-quiz

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    this is funny like epic beard man was funny. if you take everything so serious that you can't see the humor in shit like this, i just feel bad for you. but i mean, i'd find it funny if an 8 year old became a coke addict because of charlie sheen, so maybe i'm not the standard of good taste around here......

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    He Couldn't Buy a Home Run

Actor Charlie Sheen paid $6,537.50 to buy most of the seats behind the leftfield fence in Anaheim Stadium last Friday night, hoping to catch a home run ball. Sheen and three friends sat alone, 20 rows up, and watched the California Angels-Detroit Tigers game, on the chance that someone???preferably Tigers slugger Cecil Fielder???might postmark a round-tripper to their vicinity. "I didn't want to crawl over the paying public," said Sheen, the hell-raising star of Hot Shots! Part Deux and other cinematic landmarks, in explaining why he bought up the 2,615 seats. "I wanted to avoid the violence." Alas, no one homered and the Sheen crew went ball-less.

And to think what $6,500 used to buy the erstwhile Heidi Fleiss client.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1008041/index.htm

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - I'm OK with people feeling bad for me because I am not amused by Charlie Sheen.

Herm said:
    marwal_bust said:

None of this.

He's a father.
    He's been accused by three different women for assault, one of whom he called the N-word. It's not like folks are going "Yea, he's a great actor, but what a trainwreck."
    He's being cheered on because he is a trainwreck.
    Meh.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Herm said:
    marwal_bust said:

I find this a curious take on the situation.

The dude held a knife to his wife's throat in front of their child on Christmas day, encourages people to do cocaine (sorry, I know people who have died or basically lost themselves because of this so I don't think it's that cool), he's physically and mentally deteriorating at an alarming rate and this is all perceived as harmless good fun and pure entertainment by much of America. And yes, it's hurting a lot of other people, this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum. This doesn't make him evil, it makes him a sad case.

It's not that he's speaking his mind, it's that his mind is falling apart.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    or like so many other celebrities, he's just a complete asshole.
    i cant deny that his rants haevnt been a little amusing, but woman abusing, coke heads get absoutly no props from me. thats the kind of people who i would enjoy seeing get punched in the face

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The really sad thing is that this dude thinks that his behavior reflects his masculinity.

Even sadder is that some folks seem to agree with him.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    rock...my guess is that people who are attracted to that kind of shtick are most likely money grubbers, attention hounds, coke heads or insecure dudes.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    or like so many other celebrities, he's just a complete asshole.
    i cant deny that his rants haevnt been a little amusing, but woman abusing, coke heads get absoutly no props from me
    Exactly. It's a sad situation, and it has a lot to do with a really f'ed up idea of what being a Man is all about. But - call me a hypocrite - at least we got some awesome quotes out of it.

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    The really sad thing is that this dude thinks that his behavior reflects his masculinity.

Even sadder is that some folks seem to agree with him.

It probably does reflect his masculinity. It's just that he's been the "half man" all along.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Don't get me wrong, if dude was near me I'd be tempted to punch his annoying ass in the face. I can't even stand my drunk friends much less a coke head. I don't follow celebrity drama much so all I know about the abuse claims is what he said in the interview about them being dropped. Not that that means anything these days though.

All I'm speaking on is THIS situation. This dude is going to war with people who are using HIS problems against him. Yes it affects his kids, but most celebrities, scratch that, MOST PEOPLE, do some shit that could really mess their kids up if they allow it too. I know some fantastic people who came from horrible parents and I know some horrible people who came from fantastic parents. No one knows how this will play out for them, but I suspect they are already affected in some way due to the fact that their whole family has been in the spotlight their entire lives.

These days, more and more celebrities and musicians are taking control of their own image, good or bad. "F*ck a publicist, f*ck media training, f*ck apologizing." Kanye whining. Odd Future dude saying "I'm a unicorn, f*ck you if you think I'm not." Charlie Sheen expressing his masculinity in some weird ass way that only makes sense to him. "Believe me or don't. I don't care either way." As far as I've heard/read, he's swinging back at fools who have taken shots at him.I don't get the impression that he's swinging erraticly.

I typed this shit with my thumbs while at lunch so it's possible I'm not making sense or being as clear as I hope to be, but I think the general feeling is there. If this makes me insecure in your eyes, than f*ck you, I'm being me. (That was a joke, I love you guys, but still...I ain't changing my thoughts on the matter.)

I can't help but wonder if the general consensus would be the same if this was some bad ass rock or rap star with a known "don't give a f*ck" attitude.