Charlie Sheen

123457»

Comments

• it's almost shocking to me that charlie sheen knows how to operate the internet.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Its shocking how oblivious he is to the hole he's digging himself into and what the long term consequences are.

When the world gets bored and/or annoyed with his daily OTT rants and turns its attention elsewhere, thats when the real train wreck will happen.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    It amazes me that the Mel Gibsons, Lindsy Lohans and so forth do this stuff for years and years. Seems like Gibson still works and people actually like/respect him. Plus he produced/directed some things. But where does Lohan get her money? Seems like she has not worked in years.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Tom Cruise kinda turned it around, which is quite an achievement considering the schittstorm he got himself into.

I think it was his appearance in Tropic Thunder which turned it back around.

I think Sheen has gone a few miles past the Cruise point though.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:

I think Sheen has gone a few miles past the Cruise point though.

If he cleans it up and does Major League 3 , I could see it happening.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    [
    If he cleans it up and does Major League 3 , I could see it happening.

this is my favorite part of the whole thing: there already was a Major League 3!

BAKULA!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I could care less about Sheen. I think he's just playing with the whole world with all this shit.

However, this in parts did make me laugh.

• Police Raid Charlie Sheen's House

Los Angeles police raided Charlie Sheen???s house Thursday night, reportedly after receiving a call that the actor threatened to harm himself with a firearm. Sheen is legally prohibited from having any weapons as per the restraining order his ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, obtained last week. Sources said police removed the weapons, but they did not give any more details. Sources said the police did not attempt to put Sheen under a psychiatric hold during the raid. Earlier Thursday, Sheen and Mueller reached a custody arrangement for their twin sons, the details of which were not released.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/police-raid-charlie-sheens-house/sheenanigans/

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    So....anyone going to see him on tour? I must say, I am somwehat tempted to go to Radio City Music Hall to see Charlie Sheen do.....something.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts