Charlie Sheen

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Nails

b/w

Bayonets

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

Then I found out it was the #1 show. Never heard it mentioned when people were talking about best or favorite shows.

That's because it isn't anybody's favorite. Anybody who writes about television, that is. But it's probably an example of the least common denominator resulting in a big hit. It's not an awful show, but compared to more interesting (and less popular) fare it sticks to the fairly standard sitcom format of setup-setup-JOKE-(laugh track)-setup-setup-JOKE-(laugh track) and so on.

Honestly, I think Charlie Sheen's just trying to leave the show. I think he's wanted to be off the show for a while, but CBS keeps throwing money at him to keep him shoving product out the cloaca of their golden-egg-laying goose. It's to the point where he would literally have to be crazy to walk away from $2,000,000 a show so that's what he's doing.

• if he made records you guys would have him facing out on your expedits....respect carlos estevez and his crazy mind.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    speakmumbles said:
    if he made records you guys would have him facing out on your expedits....respect carlos estevez and his crazy mind.

epic rant gold

The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

• ???most of the time???and this includes naps???I???m an F-18, bro, and I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordnance to the ground.???

Charlie Sheen getting all

I'M BATTLE TESTED BAYONETS, BRO

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    mylatency said:

I'M BATTLE TESTED BAYONETS, BRO

HAHAHA!!!

Dude needs his own reality show, stat.

• I want to see a rant-off between Sheen and Giant's closer Brian Wilson. They sound almost exactly alike.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:
    I want to see a rant-off between Sheen and Giant's closer Brian Wilson. They sound almost exactly alike.

WORMHOLE.

• he's old school hollywood. it's great. dudes an [del]rockstar[/del]F18.

fixed.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Sheen is giving off George Best vibes.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars - the rest I just squandered

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    dollar_bin said:
    out the cloaca of their golden-egg-laying goose.

Amazingly enough, this is not the first use of this term on ss. (James!)

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/60475/

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    mylatency said:
    Dude needs his own reality show, stat.

Visit msnbc.com for #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news, #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news, and #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy

watching a plane crash

• you can't process me with a normal brain

• it's getting old quick.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    He does seem to be underpaid for this reality show.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    I can't stand this pretentious prick

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    damms said:

THANK YOU.
    And pretentious is being kind.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    bassie said:
    damms said:

THANK YOU.
    And pretentious is being kind.

You just mad 'cause Charlie Sheen alone could destroy the entire Canadian Air Force.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not mad, grossed out.

Please don't let me interrupt the frat boy love-in

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    When did Charlie turn into the KTEL dude from 'Vinyl'?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Visit msnbc.com for #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news, #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news, and #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy

Drug Tests Don't Lie

• charlie should hook up with this other winner - fashion designer and humanitarian john galliano - and get a reality show a la jersey shore:

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    bassie said:
    Not mad, grossed out.

I certainly don't love the guy. The TV show sucks and he seems like a definite jerk.
    But as others have pointed out he's "old school hollywood" and a self-proclaimed "rock star" who's "winning" by using drugs, alcohol, and women. Its sad to see someone with so much squander it, but at the same time entertaining to see this bat sh-t crazy fool talk about how people are lining up with offers for "Major League 3" and such.
    I hope he chills out and I don't want to see anybody (else) get hurt from his antics.

• mordecai said:
    bassie said:
    Not mad, grossed out.

I certainly don't love the guy. The TV show sucks and he seems like a definite jerk.
    But as others have pointed out he's "old school hollywood" and a self-proclaimed "rock star" who's "winning" by using drugs, alcohol, and women. Its sad to see someone with so much squander it, but at the same time entertaining to see this bat sh-t crazy fool talk about how people are lining up with offers for "Major League 3" and such.
    I hope he chills out and I don't want to see anybody (else) get hurt from his antics.

Agreed- it isn't so much titillating as it is fascinating... Rare to see someone so publicly crash, and put so much effort into it.

Plus, it is quotable for days.