Facebook Pet Peeves

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    vintageinfants said:
    sub-thread:

who here has gotten laid because of or thanks to facebook?

I meet my GF on Facebook....(although she may soon become my ex)...

did she dislike a status update?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    vintageinfants said:
    sub-thread:

who here has gotten laid because of or thanks to facebook?

I meet my GF on Facebook....(although she may soon become my ex)...

Aww that sucks dude. Drop me a line dude and let me know how you're holding up.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    jaymack said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Um.....it was the Magnificent Seven. Not funny.

my peeves are the people that are constantly bothering me with their nonsense. youve never cluttered the news feed with corny stuff. im talking about people I KNOW have never read a full book, yet seem to have all the wisdom and guidance with their fortune cookie quotes.
    im a fan of your FB activities!

Haha! I'ma make a point to rock your feed with mad corniness. GOT JAYMACK"S FACEBOOKS GOIN NUTS!

Setting it of today with this joint:

???Every man dies. Not every man really lives??? ??? William Wallace LOL!!!1!1!!!

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    so am i the only strutter without a facebook account?

• I'm friends with Superpoaster on Facebook.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    fejmelba said:

I left mine to die a lonely death 4 months ago. I wasted too much time on there. Now I spend more time with you fine people.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    People.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    People who go on YouTube song posting binges ALL THE TIME. It's cool if once on a while you smoke up and post a bunch of psyche rock videos late at night, but I had this one cat who would do this every day. I think he worked a night security job and was mad bored all the time. It was not as bad when he would post a grip of old-school dance/house joints, but after the sixth instance of having to scroll through six or seven Evanescence and Daughtry links in a row, dude had to get the smackdown.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this one chick, i swear has over 100 pictures of her face. same angle, same pose, same stupid expression. and she changes her profile pic every day at least once, i wish i could post her page.

DB, bring IT ON!!!!!!!!!! My uncle is a philosophy professor, ill post some of his long boring ass articles on YOUR WALL LMAOOO

and yeah the people that post up 8 videos in a row. this one dude i blocked was apparently into nu-metal, and would constantly put up limp bizkit/staind/slipknot videos. delete

jaymack said:
    DB, bring IT ON!!!!!!!!!! My uncle is a philosophy professor, ill post some of his long boring ass articles on YOUR WALL LMAOOO

HOPE YOU LIKE THAT JOAN OSBORNE VIDEO DUDE!

now, youre a fan of nickelback, right?
    i didnt understand the lack of any kind of reppin' on your page.

• Twitter makes me like strangers, and Facebook makes me hate my friends.

(someone else said it, but I agree)

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    fejmelba said:
    No I've never been into it either. I just signed up, cause a friend keeps linking to things on facebook that can't be seen without an account (so I'm annoyed already).

It's strange seeing all these government names and faces and trying to figure out which posters you are.

• Okem said:
    fejmelba said:
    No I've never been into it either. I just signed up, cause a friend keeps linking to things on facebook that can't be seen without an account (so I'm annoyed already).

It's strange seeing all these government names and faces and trying to figure out which posters you are.

there used to be "rep your soulstrut name" thread on something facebook/soulstrut related [group? fan page?].... suss that out for answers.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up.

Okem said:
    fejmelba said:

there used to be "rep your soulstrut name" thread on something facebook/soulstrut related [group? fan page?].... suss that out for answers.

I'm Justin Wollenhaupt. And I'm on a Creed posting spree. :beerbang:

• Options
    marwal_bust said:

People that ONLY post things related to some heavy obsession they are all wrapped up in...one that comes to mind is some girl that belongs to a program or gym where they do extreme/cultish strength training. Every post a picture from the gym or reference to weights or some lingo about a routine they did at 5:30 this am.

Lemme guess...Crossfit?

• I'm surprised no one's compiled a list of all the dumb ass sh*t I do/say on Facebook. (food pics, shoes/socks pics, etc.)

I wish I knew who all the Strutters in my friends list are. I know real names but I can't remember who you all are on here!

• Options
    Herm said:
    I'm surprised no one's compiled a list of all the dumb ass sh*t I do/say on Facebook. (food pics, shoes/socks pics, etc.)

I wish I knew who all the Strutters in my friends list are. I know real names but I can't remember who you all are on here!

You forgot to tag A.Hernandez.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Okem said:
    fejmelba said:

I'm Justin Wollenhaupt. And I'm on a Creed posting spree. :beerbang:

penis

• Sween said:
    Herm said:
    I'm surprised no one's compiled a list of all the dumb ass sh*t I do/say on Facebook. (food pics, shoes/socks pics, etc.)

You forgot to tag A.Hernandez.

Ha! So many people think she's my lady! Like "Damn, your girl cooks you some good meals! You should marry her!" (Her and her husband - who I also tag - have different last names.)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    I'm friends with Superpoaster on Facebook.

Show off.

heres an exciting FB page

That's an ill profile pic of his groin. :woah:

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    is it not okay to post a good song that you know none of your friends/family will have ever heard before? i go through phases of doing this every other day or so. it's all i do on facebook. i must be lame as fuck. seriously.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm always nagging the kids in my fam not to write status updates like "Mr. Smith was such a bitch in AP US History today" or "Ditched class with my BFF to buy donuts, heart you forever bitchface!" Then they wonder why the parentals get mad.

My bro and I are still afraid to become FB friends with one another after 5 years.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    it's one thing for people to be in relationship and not mention each other's names
    but i don't get couples who are not facebookfriends yet have profiles

DB_Cooper said:
    That's an ill profile pic of HER groin. :woah:

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    pcmr said:
    it's one thing for people to be in relationship and not mention each other's names
    but i don't get couples who are not facebookfriends yet have profiles

Oh, it's just complicated. That's all.