The 2010 NFL Thread

Comments

• can someone fuckin tackle Rashard Mendenhall please!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Risingson said:
    can someone fuckin tackle Rashard Mendenhall please!!!

I'm speechless right now. Steelers are running at will against Rex Ryan. They must have game-planned for the pass or some shit.

BTW: If Jets lose, Sanchez on cover of NY Post picking boogers.

• Options
    RAJ said:
    BTW: If Jets lose, Sanchez on cover of NY Post picking boogers.

And wiping them on the coat of a teammate. There's something wrong with that guy.

• Game over

• Here comes Brunellzebub!!!

• YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

• Options
    They just showed Fireman Ed and he was crying.

24-3 at the half. I can deal.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    BLACK & YELLOW everythang!!!! LOL

• GenePontecorvo said:
    Rodgers is still a beast and in the discussion for best QB in the league. He didn't do much after the first few drives today though. Good tackle on Urlacher.

Valid points. Thank God he made that touchdown saving tackle.

• BTW, is that David Hess??

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    the steelers have played the 2nd half like trash

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    so are the Steelers going to score ONCE in the 2nd half??

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    They better score..SHIT!!!

• lets go Packers!!

Rex Ryan smashing his headset: PRICELESS!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    RAJ said:

Congrats Pittsburgh! Please kick the schitt out of tha Packers!

• Options
    RAJ said:

And then he yelled FUCK.

I like the way the second half squeezed every last iota of hope and despair out of Jests fans. Now they can look forward to the traditional high point of their year - booing their first round draft choice.

• BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

• Rothlisberger is a bad guy and a world-class knucklehead, but he can play. I LOVED the play call on 3rd & 6, and he executed perfectly. Makes up for such a shitty 2nd half.

Now, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Packers!

Good God. Almost threw up my Old Speckled Hens in the 2nd Half. We got complacent. Antonio Brown comes through again! Nevertheless, I'll enjoy it for the next couple weeks. Props to Peter King.

• RAJ said:
    Good God. Almost threw up my Old Speckled Hens in the 2nd Half.

I'm drinking Old Speckled Hen aswell....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    highlight of the day: no SB for LT yet again. sweet.

stay classy, Ladainian!

• It is crazy the way Antonio Brown has stepped up. Big team effort. None of the big name players had stellar games but that's why Pittsburgh wins. Team effort.

It is great to be a fan.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    big ben wins.

• Options
    dukeofdelridge said:
    big ben wins.

The Steelers won despite a massively shitty game by Ben.

Ben had his moments, but come on. That was just not one of his classics. It was kind of like the 1st Super Bowl they won with him, where he was terrible but they won anyway.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    dukeofdelridge said:
    big ben wins.

Ben had his moments, but come on. That was just not one of his classics. It was kind of like the 1st Super Bowl they won with him, where he was terrible but they won anyway.

well, considering I reside in Seattle, where the aforementioned Big Ben First Superbowl makes rational adult men cry hysterically; where the Pittsburgh team is spelled with an "A;" where nobody can admit their team shit their collective pants...Big Ben, and his squad, are winners.

The dude does that scramble shit, that 265 pound superscramble, where giant linemen just can't bring him down, and then at the last second it's a 13 yard gain for a first down...the dude just wins. He's a winner. They're great.

Packers are great. A-rodG will be ready, and their defense will be prepared to thwart any raep attempts...but when push comes to shove, Big Ben wins. The dude wins.

• Options
    dukeofdelridge said:
    BobDesperado said:
    dukeofdelridge said:
    big ben wins.

well, considering I reside in Seattle, where the aforementioned Big Ben First Superbowl makes rational adult men cry hysterically; where the Pittsburgh team is spelled with an "A;" where nobody can admit their team shit their collective pants...Big Ben, and his squad, are winners.

The dude does that scramble shit, that 265 pound superscramble, where giant linemen just can't bring him down, and then at the last second it's a 13 yard gain for a first down...the dude just wins. He's a winner. They're great.

Packers are great. A-rodG will be ready, and their defense will be prepared to thwart any raep attempts...but when push comes to shove, Big Ben wins. The dude wins.

He is inside your head. Tonight his team won despite him, not because of him. It happens. He had a couple of good moments along the way, but he was way down on the list of the reasons the Steelers won. He'd say that himself, I think.