Rap aint dead...

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts
    batmon said:

Please to stop.

Hip Hop is not givin a fusk about another hood, country, or race. Do you and dont worry about expecting praise from the next muthafucka. Rep yo shit and call it a day.

• Haha, this thread is funny.

I love how the batman dude replied with "Wack" 2 mins after the thread was posted... Mr. 20000 posts has opinions, big surprise there!

Granted there is wack hip hop in Australia, but there's also alot of dope shit, some of which has already been posted in this thread. I'd post more but these xenophobic morons don't deserve to hear it... And I'm not going to waste my time trying to open small minds that are incapable of growth.

P.S. Batman: Please list your top 5 rap albums of all time, thanks.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    batmon said:

Do you and dont worry about expecting praise from the next muthafucka. Rep yo shit and call it a day.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    For what it's worth, this has always been my favourite Trem cut - it's from the late 90s.

• Bipola said:
    Haha, this thread is funny.

I love how the batman dude replied with "Wack" 2 mins after the thread was posted... Mr. 20000 posts has opinions, big surprise there!

Granted there is wack hip hop in Australia, but there's also alot of dope shit, some of which has already been posted in this thread. I'd post more but these xenophobic morons don't deserve to hear it... And I'm not going to waste my time trying to open small minds that are incapable of growth.

So you registered to call out Batmon of all people? Funny thread, indeed. And you honestly think he (or pretty much anyone) on this board would have a top 5 rap album list so preposterous that it would help you understand all this senseless hate? Please be serious.

I'm not from the US, so there's no xenophobia when I say this: most of the stuff posted in this thread just isn't good. It may be good on a national/local level, but put that shit in perspective. How many of these dudes you guys are touting are even on a Lil Dap level of rapping at the end of the day?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

Good to see your still on my dick Chad. I mean to go to the effort to find the clip and plug my music means you really care.... ;-P

• Reposted from above ^

One of my favorite tracks off that album.

• Yes. BATMON, plaese to post your top 5 hip-hop records.

The Real Heads need to check your bona fides.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    hertzhog said:
    How many of these dudes you guys are touting are even on a Lil Dap level of rapping at the end of the day?

Ouch!

But, yeah, the more videos these dudes poast, the further they dig themselves in.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    faux_rillz said:

But, yeah, the more videos these dudes poast, the further they dig themselves in.

I'm sayin'!!!!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Bipola said:
    Haha, this thread is funny.

Who is Batman?

b/w

I dont listen to Rap.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I stole Batmon's Ipod, he was listening to this:

The first song wasn't bad actually.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

I'm not from the US, so there's no xenophobia when I say this: most of the stuff posted in this thread just isn't good. It may be good on a national/local level, but put that shit in perspective. How many of these dudes you guys are touting are even on a Lil Dap level of rapping at the end of the day?

Cosign. There's the local perspective (ahem, the Swedish videos I've posted - don't think too many people will check them out, haha) and then there's the "relevant to the rap world" perspective, or whatever you want to call it - and no non-american rap has ever made it there, really. Even as a euroman, I wouldn't dispute this.

• Oribasan1 said:

definitely the best clip that got posted
    Lil Lu!!! what!!!

• Oribasan1 said:

damn i liked this!!!
    fun video, nice horns, mc was good and not obnoxious, liscened to ill sample (recipe for success),and lots of records.
    lot of rap hands tho

• It Aint Over Yet:

• LokoOne said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

Good to see your still on my dick Chad. I mean to go to the effort to find the clip and plug my music means you really care.... ;-P

haha DUDE are you reading this thread?!

• Walter_Nagl said:
    It Aint Over Yet:

Styling hard @ 2:16.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    hertzhog said:
    Walter_Nagl said:
    It Aint Over Yet:

Styling hard @ 2:16.

See, the Oz accent will always be a hindrance, WTF is he on about? ;-)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    Oribasan1 said:

Lil Lu!!! what!!!

This is amazing. Please to rep more.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Mjukis said:

i can fux with this.

i would say that some of the oz tracks that were posted weren't necessarily wack, but every one of them was like watching a video from 15 years ago..

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    Oribasan1 said:

Lil Lu!!! what!!!

There's some racial favoritism in this thread. Is this clip dope because the rapper is semi-black?

• hip hop is hip hop there should be no race creed or breed when it comes to hip hop ...if it sounds good then crank it

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    RoNiKaL said:
    hip hop is hip hop there should be no race creed or breed when it comes to hip hop ...if it sounds good then crank it

you sound white.

• hip hop is hip hop there should be no race creed or breed when it comes to hip hop ...if it sounds good then crank it