hi crabmongerfunk

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    He was just exercising his right to tell us you sell crappy records. If he didn't exercise it, it would mean nothing.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    He was just exercising his right to tell us you sell crappy records. If he didn't exercise it, it would mean nothing.

you have the right to remain silent.

• LOL

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i traded him an axelrod auction for an axelrod songs of innocence and i sold him a jb's doing it to death, funk inc chicken lickin, and funkk inc. s/t for 60 bucks.

VINDICATED

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    sabadabada said:

you have the right to remain silent.

i think i'll take you up on that today.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i traded him an axelrod auction for an axelrod songs of innocence and i sold him a jb's doing it to death, funk inc chicken lickin, and funkk inc. s/t for 60 bucks.

KALA REVEALED

• dopeshitdopeshit 134 Posts
    dopeshit said:
    after that i asked if it wasnt a misunderstanding or mistake what was it then
    ?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Lil'dude Dealers Revealed

reading this thread right now, yeah i do get the impression that this is not a good look, or should i say, looks like a crabby look.. truthful grading is so necessary!! and yo, fuck if dude has only 29 posts under his belt or what ever...

• Options
    RECORD JIHAD

• skel said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

KALA REVEALED

comedy gold.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Dopeshit has done nothing wrong, dude isn't satisfied, he isn't satisfied, seller should work it out.
    Going on "blast" doesn't make any difference, except seller will have to grade better next time, reputation
    scarred but will heal.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    :five_pager:

• I've made huge bonehead mistakes before by grading hastily a few times but paid em back their cash back/partial refund as soon as i could. Those people were cool about it but even if they weren't and mauled my rep, you still have to be a MAN and own up to your mistake and end this thread, no matter how entertaining it is for the rest of us. :smirk:

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    This is the tough part about buying records off set sales.. People's perception of nm or vg+ is ALL over the fahkin place.. I just bought a couple records off a dude on the other site. One was listed as vg++, the record has 2 huge marks on it that aren't audible but made me cringe when I saw them. I wouldn't have paid what I did if saw the record first. I would have mentioned these 2 giant marks if I was selling the record myself. Matter of fact I wouldn't have sold them online at all. It would go in my trade or sale box for half what I paid and I'd tell the person who I was selling/trading the record to STRAIGHT UP. If you're gonna sell records, come correct. I won't buy another record from dude and I'm kinda weary of set sales now.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    MAKE HIM WHOLE OR BE LITTLE DUDE STATUS FOR LIFE

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• nzshadow said:

:face_melt:

Red dawn is upon us

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    you all should be grading records by sunlight. i go to the park with a crate, a blanket and a basket of sandwiches and make a day out of it...

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    MAKE HIM WHOLE OR BE LITTLE DUDE STATUS FOR LIFE

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I just emailed a seller on ebay about a record he has up because it is described as "NMint" in the item title, but then vg/vg in the description. The seller's reply was that he would describe it as NM, but others would say it is VG, so he puts both so that "no one gets upset".

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    bluesnag said:
    I just emailed a seller on ebay about a record he has up because it is described as "NMint" in the item title, but then vg/vg in the description. The seller's reply was that he would describe it as NM, but others would say it is VG, so he puts both so that "no one gets upset".
    :face_melt:

• behemoth said:
    you all should be grading records by sunlight. i go to the park with a crate, a blanket and a basket of sandwiches and make a day out of it...

aw man...that shit is far from reliable. ive picked up shit at flea markets that look spristine and i get home and tat shit has bulletholes. sunlight can play tricks on the eye

man i feel sorry for putting you on blast if we ever meet i'll buy you a beer and then we fight

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    behemoth said:

aw man...that shit is far from reliable. ive picked up shit at flea markets that look spristine and i get home and tat shit has bulletholes. sunlight can play tricks on the eye

it ain't about the grading. it's about the picnic

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Did you know that paypal rearranged is Playa P. That's so dope.

Plus, I just found this NM-- Hank Mobley, PLAYS GREAT, anyone wanna trade?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Sounds like someone got berned hardt!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Sounds like someone got berned hardt!

• hi great....

crabmongerfunk said:
    look bernhardt, you sent me 2 emails yesterday and i didn't;t feel like responding asap to your second email since you are acting like such a complete and utter prick. now you try to put me on blast like this. fuck you little dude, you get nothing now.

one more thing you get all upset and pissed off just because of my guess based on your grading (i didnt send any more messages just exactly what i have posted) and youre calling me a litte dude and insulting me? i dont even know what a prick is but you got some issues man

• awww dude. i went out for a bit, then i came back and read that apology of yours and offer for the beer/fight and i started to feel like a jerk for not giving you the benefit of the doubt and explaing things better, until i read that last little comment. that's too bad, i was hoping for a happier ending but you're not making it easy for me.