hi crabmongerfunk

dopeshitdopeshit 134 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
hi i just received the records, thanks but i have to say i???m very disappointed by your grading,

first of all the JBs is not NM it has a lot of surface marks and plays with some surface noise so i would have graded it VG maybe VG+
( a NM record is supposed to be like new and this is not even strong VG+)

chicken lickin cover is completely split you graded VG its not true but ok i dont really care about the cover BUT the record is not VG+ has lots of surface marks and plays with pops and noise???

the other funk inc also the cover is really battered but whatever the record is also VG not VG+

i guess youre not selling a lot of records cause you would get some bad feedback

please send me some money back i cant even make a paypal claim (not that i would do this before contacting you) cause i sent it as a gift

let me know what you think
thx

(i would not have posted this but he is not responding)

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    :oh_snap:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM, WHERES THE POPCOOOOOOOOORN?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Lil'dude Dealers Revealed

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    BTW. I inspect my vinyls with an 8000 watt surgeon's light and hire CSI crime unit.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ^^ you must cause my rekkids were dopely clean!

• look bernhardt, you sent me 2 emails yesterday and i didn't;t feel like responding asap to your second email since you are acting like such a complete and utter prick. now you try to put me on blast like this. fuck you little dude, you get nothing now.

dj_cityboy said:
    dopely clean

• dopeshitdopeshit 134 Posts
    his first reply:

the gradings were record/cover and not the other way around. sorry you???re unhappy but i guess if you wanted me to do something for you, you would have thought twice about insulting me and jumping to conclusions, then
    demanding money from me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Didn't feel like responding. There you go, case closed.

his second reply:

i just looked again and i did list it a cover/record.

if there was a misunderstanding or a mistake, i would be happy to help you but i don;t like it when people come at me sideways. you presume either i???m an idiot who can;t grade records or that i tried to trick you. the fact you even looked into seeing if could get your funds reversed before talking to me pisses me off the most.

Who grades cover first then record?

after that i asked if it wasnt a misunderstanding or mistake what was it then

Y'all should definitely fight.

• i didn;t. that was a mistake.

who goes on a message board after 20 posts to complain that his vg+ record was more like a vg?

i have done many, many trades and sales and purchases with people. mostly, it has been smooth sailing but from time to time things don;t pan out exactly as hoped. its one thing to be disappointed, its another to try to get someone to try and reimburse you or whatever but deciding to take it public after 1 day is super weak.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

I do. It is quite natural to first look at a cover, grade it, then pull out the record and grade it.

• dopeshit said:
    after that i asked if it wasnt a misunderstanding or mistake what was it then

if you would have waited a day for me to come around and stop being pissed off from your last email i would have explained things to you completely and then offered you some kind of partial refund, if only to avoid bad feelings. but then you take to the public forums so again i say sincerely "fuck you".

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    its one thing to be disappointed, its another to try to get someone to try and reimburse you or whatever

no, actually, they pretty much go hand-in-hand.

crabmongerfunk said:
    look bernhardt, you sent me 2 emails yesterday and i didn't;t feel like responding asap to your second email since you are acting like such a complete and utter prick. now you try to put me on blast like this. fuck you little dude, you get nothing now.

chill man youre the one thats insulting and i dont even want nothing from your little paypla account anymore
    but we should fight though

musica said:
    HarveyCanal said:

I do. It is quite natural to first look at a cover, grade it, then pull out the record and grade it.

Is that how you list it? G/Mt?

dopeshit said:

chill man youre the one thats insulting and i dont even want nothing from your little paypla account anymore
    but we should fight though

Yes!

what records were they?

-

yall didnt read the first post did ya?

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

HarveyCanal said:
    musica said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Is that how you list it? G/Mt?

Yep. Not sure about your second question there, bro.

• i traded him an axelrod auction for an axelrod songs of innocence and i sold him a jb's doing it to death, funk inc chicken lickin, and funkk inc. s/t for 60 bucks.

dopeshit said:
    yall didnt read the first post did ya?

How very dare you. we should fight.

crabmongerfunk said:
    i didn;t. that was a mistake.

who goes on a message board after 20 posts to complain that his vg+ record was more like a vg?

i have done many, many trades and sales and purchases with people. mostly, it has been smooth sailing but from time to time things don;t pan out exactly as hoped. its one thing to be disappointed, its another to try to get someone to try and reimburse you or whatever but deciding to take it public after 1 day is super weak.

if it was 1 record i would not have cared, but all 3 seriously overgraded is suspect and your response was not indicating you would want to work something out
    btw it was 2 days ago and you were posting all the time
    thats all