KICKS..........

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Herm said:
    batmon said:
    G_Balliando said:
    so, 80's converse weapons are cool but 90's air max are not? sounds like you got your salt shaker out...

Dont ether yourself comin at me in a KICKS thread.

1) I posted them for Bassie.

2) U knuckleheads throw up the same 5 90's era air max every 4 months. The Realness Movie sneakers.

3) 80's WEAPONS dont get the same jockriding as MAX cause yall werent even into sneakers in 86.

Defensiveness = ETHERED

^Into HEELS since '86.

The_Non said:
    batmon said:

:bizzo:

I hate ankle straps. They enrage me.

I agree. Git Fam and remove straps or let them hang.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Those look easily removable, some aren't. Did you see my post about Reed Space, do you know anything about it?

The_Non said:
    Those look easily removable, some aren't. Did you see my post about Reed Space, do you know anything about it?

I remember u askin bout it earlier. I have no idea.

U want me to scout it out?

batmon said:
    The_Non said:

I wanted the Fila Grant Hill NY Knick colorways, but they were made awhile ago, dunno if they still got em. Also don't wanna pay above $300.

The_Non said:
    batmon said:
    The_Non said:

I wanted the Fila Grant Hill NY Knick colorways, but they were made awhile ago, dunno if they still got em. Also don't wanna pay above $300.

They have to be gone by now. What's EBAY's numbers?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    liking the janoskis

batmon said:
    The_Non said:
    batmon said:
    The_Non said:

They have to be gone by now. What's EBAY's numbers?
    Ain't never seen em sold.
    Why must I cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• NOOOOOBODY... but lakers rock this color combo. Yellow and gold= ugly since forever.

"hey i think ill rock my brightest yellow shirt with my purple shorts".

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    bassie said:
    What's your size?

10 in either the black, red, or blues.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Tabasko said:
    liking the janoskis

Perfect skate/bike/bar shoe. I'm on my 3rd pair of black/white sole and have a pair or the navy/town leather jernts too that dress up pretty nice. Can't say I've ever had an Irish setter though.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    chick at the end is sorta cute though.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    batmon said:
    G_Balliando said:
    so, 80's converse weapons are cool but 90's air max are not? sounds like you got your salt shaker out...

Dont ether yourself comin at me in a KICKS thread.

1) I posted them for Bassie.

2) U knuckleheads throw up the same 5 90's era air max every 4 months. The Realness Movie sneakers.

3) 80's WEAPONS dont get the same jockriding as MAX cause yall werent even into sneakers in 86.

So, by your calculation, the weapons are cooler because fewer people appreciate them? Way to be different batmon! You'll show 'em!

I'm into running shoes, not basketball shoes. Maybe if I posted a bunch of 80s Nike runners you'd approve?

I'm sure you'll continue saltin' up my posts, but it's all good. I know you think you're the style master and whatnot, and that's cool. Personally, I think a good bit of what you post in here or big up in here is...

Everybody's got their opinion and their taste though, that's why I usually don't say anything. But if you're gonna talk shit, I'm gonna talk shit. Let the games begin.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    G_Balliando said:
    Maybe if I posted a bunch of 80s Nike runners you'd approve?

some vintage killers in that post! love the wind runners and epics!

• yea, i can appreciate a vintage Prefontaine era running shoe, but let's be honest in that most of those look terrible on your feet. i don't cosign batmon's taste, but i'm def more into shoes you wear, as opposed to shoes that should be in the Smisthonian.

a third of those joints are rockable and the rest are like the tired 80s/90s style equivalent to the Amen break.

keithvanhorn said:
    i don't cosign batmon's taste,

i dress better than u

• batmon said:
    a third of those joints are rockable and the rest are like the tired 80s/90s style equivalent to the Amen break.

wow.
    tired 80s/90s... what are the "new" 2k non tired models that will go on to be classics, that influence other brands to bite ?

considering the fire that was posted ...just how many out of the 11 he posted are actually "tired" ?

how bout those ronald mcdonald joints, or the nuclear orange nike boots...how are those holding up over time ?

unlike bob's book theres a lotta garbage in this thread. soulstrut on the case.

RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    batmon said:

wow.
    tired 80s/90s... what are the "new" 2k non tired models that will go on to be classics, that influence other brands to bite ?

considering the fire that was posted ...just how many out of the 11 he posted are actually "tired" ?

how bout those ronald mcdonald joints, or the nuclear orange nike boots...how are those holding up over time ?

unlike bob's book theres a lotta garbage in this thread. soulstrut on the case.

I dress better than you

RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    what are the "new" 2k non tired models that will go on to be classics, that influence other brands to bite ?.

If your asking that question you shouldnt be in here

• all but 2 of the runners posted are white/grey/blue with very little variation tbh

nothing offensive but not on some holy ground status

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    LA is so serious about its basketball sneakers...Copped the Kobe Finals Vs in a raffle at Santa Monica opening of Niketown today. Lines were a couple hundred deep at each LA location. Bonus are the Kobe MLK IVs.

My everyday wear type stuff.

HERM/BATMON, LET'S SEE YOUR COLLECTIONS!

• Not a huge fan of newer bball sneakers off the court, but those last 2 kobes you posted are fresh

Are those purple laced ones with the neon green/yellow official release or did you Nike ID those? Love color combos that are out there but don't end up looking like clown shoes.

the white/ice/grape ones remind me of the AJVs which is never a bad thing

The White/(Grape)Varsity Purple/(ice)Orion Blue are the Draft Day joints when he was with Charlotte.

All of them are Official joints.

Ya boy Yuichi hasnt stepped his game up to the Nike ID level yet

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    batmon said:
    The White/(Grape)Varsity Purple/(ice)Orion Blue are the Draft Day joints when he was with Charlotte.

At this point though, you can ID pretty much any shoe....the appeal has greatly lessened for me at least.

• yuichi said:
    batmon said:

At this point though, you can ID pretty much any shoe....the appeal has greatly lessened for me at least.

Fortunately IDGAF about that. It's all about matching those colors my way.

yuichi said:
    batmon said:

bullshit......

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    batmon said:

bullshit......

I've passed on ID's for this same reason. Now it's like..."meh." I mean, price-wise they're not much more expensive and worth it considering you're designing your own, but still...meh.