KICKS..........

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bullshit

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:
    bullshit

*yaaaaaaawwwwwn*

• I like making Nike IDs, but it depends on what colors / materials they have available at any given time. Sometimes, they have that fire where you can make 10 colorways of the same shoe and want to buy them all. Other times, the available materials are wack and I can't come up with something I want at all. Its usually more about materials than colors, tbh.

Also, I hate how they group certain pieces of the shoe sometimes???where if you change the color of one part it changes the other. That can really kill it for me.

Herm said:
    batmon said:
    bullshit

*yaaaaaaawwwwwn*

U cant get MOST shoes customized by the company. That's bullshit.

• batmon said:
    RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    what are the "new" 2k non tired models that will go on to be classics, that influence other brands to bite ?.

If your asking that question you shouldnt be in here

your right, soulstrut is not the place to be, in general..... and certainly the last place for whos rockin the classic/fly shit on their feet.
    straight foot locker in here.

batmon said:
    Herm said:
    batmon said:
    bullshit

*yaaaaaaawwwwwn*

U cant get MOST shoes customized by the company. That's bullshit.

I never said that, yet you responded "bullshit" to mine. You probably accidentally double-posted. It's okay, it happens. Hakuna matata!

RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    batmon said:
    RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    what are the "new" 2k non tired models that will go on to be classics, that influence other brands to bite ?.

If your asking that question you shouldnt be in here

your right, soulstrut is not the place to be, in general..... and certainly the last place for whos rockin the classic/fly shit on their feet.
    straight foot locker in here.

oops my bad

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I mean the whole point of IDs is to distinguish yourself from the crowds isn't it?

You got hyperdunk IDs, Kobe V Ids, Air Force One 21 Mercer bullshit.

And besides that, you got two thousand colorways of Blazers, Air Max, dunks, etcx2.

If you think the IDs are on your feet are fresh, that's cool.

But I'd rather get some promo only PEs or something if I want something no one else is rocking.

yuichi said:
    I mean the whole point of IDs is to distinguish yourself from the crowds isn't it?

And besides that, you got two thousand colorways of Blazers, Air Max, dunks, etcx2.

But I'd rather get some promo only PEs or something if I want something no one else is rocking.

Its not just to "stand out'. There are color combos that they just will never comeout w/ on some kicks.

Ive only id three kicks in my life a pair of Kobe's,Jack Purcells and a Chuck Taylor.

batmon said:
    yuichi said:

Its not just to "stand out'. There are color combos that they just will never comeout w/ on some kicks.

Ive only id three kicks in my life a pair of Kobe's,Jack Purcells and a Chuck Taylor.

Only three?? You sound broke.

Just playin'. I only have one pair, some Air Max (90's-era! OH NOOOOO!!!!) that an old ladyfriend did up for me and my DJ partner as a gift for our 3 year anniversary at my weekly. I need to clean them though. What works best on white mesh these days??

Herm said:
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:

Only three?? You sound broke.

Just playin'. I only have one pair, some Air Max (90's-era! OH NOOOOO!!!!) that an old ladyfriend did up for me and my DJ partner as a gift for our 3 year anniversary at my weekly. I need to clean them though. What works best on white mesh these days??

Poor - haha....

I dont kmow what works on MESH which is my fav all time fabric for sneakers.

Maybe some supermarket Organic cleaner???

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Herm said:
    I need to clean them though. What works best on white mesh these days??

I'd rock these:

critique

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It was all quite good until the speckled rims.

bassie said:

I dont think ive ever seen "paint splatter" ever work as a pattern on kicks.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, it's true.

batmon said:
    bassie said:

i know its more 90's air max steeze, i cant seem to find any good pics of the cork pack 87 or the miller pack 90 which i think also made fairly good (minimal) use of the splatter pattern

feeling these

the_dL said:

feeling these

Those look like sweat stains.

• Feelin' these for some reason.

pimlicosquirrel said:

Not feelin' her elbow.

Oh wait...that's her ass!

Herm said:

Those look like sweat stains.
    they sure do

the_dL said:

feeling these

I got a couple of classic Clydes ,but the suede is too heavy for Summertime.
    The Spring rain isnt cool on them. The colorways are too bright for the Fall.
    And Winter is a no-no. So i really find it hard to keep them in rotation.

the_dL said:
    batmon said:
    bassie said:

i know its more 90's air max steeze, i cant seem to find any good pics of the cork pack 87 or the miller pack 90 which i think also made fairly good (minimal) use of the splatter pattern

The Airmax 90's have so much going on that the paint splatter isnt too noticable.

The 180's are STR8FAIL

batmon said:

feeling these

I got a couple of classic Clydes ,but the suede is too heavy for Summertime.
    The Spring rain isnt cool on them. The colorways are too bright for the Fall.
    And Winter is a no-no. So i really find it hard to keep them in rotation.
    true, it would be great to see them in some of the classic c/ways again, I havent seen them in the red/white, blue/white for quite a while down here.

Want.

Tuxedo shirt-ish, yay or nay?

Herm said:
    Want.

Tuxedo shirt-ish, yay or nay?

DJays/Chucks????

• MR_ZIMMSMR_ZIMMS 210 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    copped these a week or two back:

bought these in Ibiza!

• batmon said:
    bassie said:

i still have these - came out in '03 i think.