KICKS..........

Comments

• dukeofdelridge said:
    I adhere to "no white shoes after Labor Day."

Do you?

i'm not down with this. i go with white when it is hot outside, and where i'm at in texas, it will be hot for another month or so. i put up the white after october 1st--equally random, but hey, if you're gonna choose a day, it's a good one.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    What's the origin of this?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:
    What's the origin of this?

I asked a co-worker this today. She shrugged and said it might originate in Country Clubs.

I dunno.

Stupid Fashion rule that no-one knows the origin of = NAGL

• Options
    Dude, those Nike's on the front page with the lights are awesome. Somebody should open a club that brings back the LED shoes. I remember having some as a kid...called L.A. Gears. I would wear them to Basketball practice and everything. I remember wearing out the pair of shoes and then removing the lights from the bottom and keeping them on my dresser because they still worked and I thought that was so cool.

To the best of my knowledge those L.A. gears where the best shoes I ever had as a kid. Better than the Jordan's that I didn't even wear out and the Spiccoli shoes made by Vans that are popular here on the west coast these days and better than my new balances. Maybe I should write New Balance and try to get them to make a special Dj Don Sequitur Kick with blue LEDs in heel for running marathons in.

lilmonstu said:
    Dude, those Nike's on the front page with the lights are awesome. Somebody should open a club that brings back the LED shoes. I remember having some as a kid...called L.A. Gears. I would wear them to Basketball practice and everything. I remember wearing out the pair of shoes and then removing the lights from the bottom and keeping them on my dresser because they still worked and I thought that was so cool.

To the best of my knowledge those L.A. gears where the best shoes I ever had as a kid. Better than the Jordan's that I didn't even wear out and the Spiccoli shoes made by Vans that are popular here on the west coast these days and better than my new balances. Maybe I should write New Balance and try to get them to make a special Dj Don Sequitur Kick with blue LEDs in heel for running marathons in.

I will kindly ask you to stop posting in the Kicks thread ever again. Thank U & goodnite.

copped

• batmon said:
    lilmonstu said:

I will kindly ask you to stop posting ON SOULSTRUT ever again. Thank U & goodnite.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

• I just saw those in person about an hour or two ago, J*sh. I'm feelin' 'em but I KNOW they're gonna come out with different colorways so I'ma hold off 'til then.

• djdaze said:

massive fail.
    low tops looking like k swiss with a nike air max 1/87' sole...frankenstein stop the madness.
    its either going to be 1 of the 2, not some cheesy hybrid.
    hybrid= hey consumers...like just about everybody else, weve also run out of fresh ideas.

I have no problem w/ mash-ups/hybrids.

I hatt that Air Max '87 sole, but its a clean silouette.

Make a Celtic Green joint and i might be tempted.

The "leather" looks plastic-ish. Just give me a full on Patent "leather" steez.

------------------------------

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I want these but I've been spending like CRAZY lately.

Nice

triples

batmon said:
    Nice

Yes.
    I'll take a pair in dark green.

doubles

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    bassie said:
    batmon said:
    Nice

Yes.

I mean light gray.

• djdaze said:

Decent potential but they didn't come through. Way too much going on.

OG Snakeskin lows are where its at imo

those do look comfy though

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Herm said:
    bassie said:
    batmon said:
    Nice

Yes.

Nice kicks! Is this the first time that Herm, Bassie and I all like the same pair of shoes at the same time?

Saucony is underrated and needs to get more credit for retaining that classic style. These photos a make me want to purchase a pair, but I am on a spending ban this month.

(the above pair is vegan)

• Herm said:
    bassie said:
    batmon said:
    Nice

Yes.

NEED

Kobe VI = Lizard People????

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Still iffy on that lizard/snake-skin print myself....

Still rock the VIs on and off the court. Probably the most comfortable kicks I've worn in a long time.

Don't know if I'll wear them, but I'm gonna try to cop in November

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

feelin these, the mesh on the toe box looks crazy!

the_dL said:

Beautiful

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    batmon said:
    the_dL said:

Beautiful

Harking back to the cleaner adidas zxz styleways... Hey Bat, I think I might be poorly - I got myself some Nike iD tings for Xmas...

Pls to be repful of yours here or, if they are orange, by pm.

J i m s t e r said:
    batmon said:
    the_dL said:

Beautiful

Harking back to the cleaner adidas zxz styleways... Hey Bat, I think I might be poorly - I got myself some Nike iD tings for Xmas...

Pls to be repful of yours here or, if they are orange, by pm.

The only Nike ID joints I have is the Kobe II in a Boston Colorway.......

I have the regular Lakers colorway and the Black/Yellow general release joints.

Nike ID is the shit but i found that the "leather" part of my joints were plastic bullshits. I ve had them for a minute and have yet to rock them.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

copped for my indoor futbol game
    b/w

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

cant wait to cop :):)

Copped