New Official Breaking Bad Thread (spoilers)

12346»

Comments

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    I wonder when Walt was pleading for his life and said that he would give Jesse's where abouts up, was he really ready to kill Jesse to save himself. Or did he intend to tell Jesse to kill Gale that whole time since Victor picked him up at his house.

The best shit ever. Can't wait for the next premier.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WALT IS A SMART DUDE
    HEISENBERG TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE WITH HAT AND JACKET
    SUPA GANGSTA
    RIP GALE, DUDE COULD SING AND BREW A MEAN CUP OF TEA/COFFEE
    TOO BAD HE DIDN'T LEARN TO KEEP THE PHONE ON HIS BODY OR RIGHT NEXT TO THE STOVE

WALT CALLING THE SHOTS LITERALLY
    SEASON 4 GONNA POP OFF BIG

BREAKING BAD: BEST TV SHOW ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW
    IF U SLEPT, U SLEPT, CATCH UP FOR $15 AT BEST BUY OR SOMETHING
    DEALTH

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    mylatency said:

RIP GALE, DUDE COULD SING AND BREW A MEAN CUP OF TEA/COFFEE

the sing-a-long was so dope.

• I can only echo the sentiments above re: BB's greatness and the greatness of the Finale.

It will be interesting to see how they write the opener of S4 (which btw it was only announced on Sunday that the show was indeed picked up for a 4th season). Gilligan has alluded to the fact in interviews that Jesse shot Gale. Jesse now has to figure out what to do on his own, i.e. getting the fuk out of there ahead of Victor. Walt is sitting w/ Mike's gun trained on him...seemingly he only has bought himself maybe days? Would they even let him leave the laundry? Seems the next move for Gus/Mike is to train their arsenals on Walt's family......

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    and the cartel never trusted the south american

my enemy's enemy thang

gus vs walt + cartel

rip gail or wounded ?

jesse & walt are now all the way bad guys

our fave lawyer won't make it thru next season

great season/series

• calkutacalkuta 160 Posts
    walt- "i'm going to need some kind of assurance or something..."

Mike- "I assure you i could kill you from all the way over here if that makes you feel better"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    damn that was a good ending. i thought about all the things walt has done unintentionally to jesse to ruin his life and destroy everything jesse cares about (losing his house, getting his friend combo killed, letting his girl OD and die and leading jesse to believe he was responsible, getting his ass beat by the DEA brother) and this Gail episode made it so much worse. just when i think jesse has hit rock bottom, walt manages to find another way to make jesse feel lower & sub-human. his expression as he was pointing the gun at gail was hard to watch. poor guy

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    the finale did such an amazing job of making me feel terrible for such a terrible person.
    Jesse killing Gayle was so sad to me. He just murdered a dude but I felt worse for him.

The show was mindblowing, when walt started saying he was going to give up jesse, i was fuming. Its always seemed like walts thuggness was not real but once he gave jesse the go ahead on gayle, I got "it".

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    edith head said:
    damn that was a good ending. i thought about all the things walt has done unintentionally to jesse to ruin his life and destroy everything jesse cares about (losing his house, getting his friend combo killed, letting his girl OD and die and leading jesse to believe he was responsible, getting his ass beat by the DEA brother) and this Gail episode made it so much worse. just when i think jesse has hit rock bottom, walt manages to find another way to make jesse feel lower & sub-human. his expression as he was pointing the gun at gail was hard to watch. poor guy

So true.

When Walt was in the laundry begging for his life and he offered to give up Jesse, I thought, "what a fucking louse". Then when he flipped it on Mike and Victor, I thought, "Thank Christ, he's not going to sell Jesse out after all". Then I realised he'd done something much worse, and put him in a position where he had no choice but to light Gale up. All in a matter of seconds. That closing scene was absolutely heartbreaking.

Roll on season 4.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Gale is the one character who probably collects vinyl. I loved when he offers Gus a Creme de Menthe.

Saul at the Lazer Tag: "That goes double for you, hip-hop"

One of the best hours of television I ever watched. Seasons 3 and 4 of The Wire good.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    he had lps above his console/record player/cd/tuner unit bookshelf..did you miss that?

Good interview with David Costabile here, if anyone hasn't already read it.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    mylatency said:
    he had lps above his console/record player/cd/tuner unit bookshelf..did you miss that?

I haven't watched it since last night, I probably filed that fact in my sub-conscious.

Now I'm going into the other room to make myself a Nescafe. Don't touch anything on my desk.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:

THANKS!!!!!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Still does me in, no matter how many times I watch it.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts

Jesse as Weird Al, Badger as the Bartender

• Anyone else check out Rubicon?

Seems dull.

• :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt:

best line:

"Never the DEA."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    just finished and i am floored
    for the minor flaws in the plot (the last season of the wire had major ones in comparison)
    the cinematography, acting and climax destroy shit
    holy trinity of TV for me
    i am jealous of you US citizens...curb and breaking bad new seasons start soon
    i have to wait a hell of a long time since i don't use torrents
    also i am patiently awaiting the release of the madmen box set with novelty scotch glass and coaster
    not seen one episode yet ( i did this with sopranos and it was extremely rewarding)

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    you can always find downloads online without torrents

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    pcmr, why no torrents? the internets are not the internets without torrents.