SOUL STRUT 10: Coming June 1st

13»

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'll beta test.

• Sounds exiting. Mixtape section Sounds grait! Also Podcasts as Driftwood sugested. Hopefully new Soulstrut will make me the more active member i always wanted to be.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    . Hopefully new Soulstrut will make me the more active member i always wanted to be.

Reged: 12/03/05 01:07 AM

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm interested in the blog feature, both as a reader and potential contributor. Soulstrutter blogs make-up for most of my favorites. Raj, should I send along my url to see if you are interested?

Really looking forward to this!

• Sounds interesting! Looking forward to seeing the new place!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Is any one else unable to change their avatar?? The option is completely gone!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Is any one else unable to change their avatar?? The option is completely gone!

It's back.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Kool, thanx Raj!

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Raj this sounds amazing. Really looking forward to it and the maps function.

It would be very cool to have short notes for the spotss
    (i.e. beware of monsterbat in the cellarbins)

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    I notice you can't read all of a user's posts. Will this be fixed? Thanks. Sorry if this was addressed already.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I just noticed the new favicon...

• joostjoost 46 Posts
    should be cool to contribute to the blog and/or mixes on the new soulstrut.com

perhaps we can bundle powers of www.solesides.com and www.soulstrut.com in one way or another ?

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    Sounds like some awesome Web 2.0 stylie stuff you have planned.

You have my best wishes that the transition goes well and without incident. Upgrades are always a tricky deal and no amount of beta-testing will load test your site until you flip it live for the general population.

Good luck and thank you for making an great destination even greater.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Maybe even more regularly than now.

• xtian5xtian5 4 Posts
    The forum search function doesn't work.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Raj is dropping the new version of the strut in a couple of weeks. No need to fix this one.

If you really want to search.

http://www.google.ca/advanced_search?hl=en

Under "Search within a site or domain" put soulstrut.com

And enter whatever you are searching for in the "Find web pages that have..." fields.

Should tide you over until the new site is up and running.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    nope i got four google indexed threads i want to open but they click through to cannot proceed. i use your method a lot, its usually better. sometimes lost threads can be opened if they still have a cache.

obv not worth fixing days away.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    nope i got four google indexed threads i want to open but they click through to cannot proceed. i use your method a lot, its usually better. sometimes lost threads can be opened if they still have a cache.

We just had a MAJOR forum crash and apparently not ALL threads were restored. So those are pretty much gone for good.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts

We just had a MAJOR forum crash and apparently not ALL threads were restored. So those are pretty much gone for good.

"Like tears... in the rain."

"LONG LIVE THE NEW STRUT!"