>OFFICIAL NBA OFF-SEASON THINGS

Comments

• Man I feel like Dallas should've really gone in and dealt everyone.

JS....you know I love you.....but you should put on the Fake GM hat of another team, mmmmkay????

You were hollering JET >>>> Dirk last year mang. Ridonculous.

I think it would be awesome if the Mavs would go out and sign some rugged black men who aren't 85 years old.

• Moves the Mavs *should've* made:

Sign Ramon Sessions for cheap instead of Kidd.
    Sign Gortat and hope the offer sticks.
    Sign Paul Milsap.
    Re-sign Brandon Bass.

That's a bunch of tough dudes on the front line to protect #41.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rasheed Wallace and Grant Hill(pending) to BOSTON.

holy fusk

Word. Sheed's a matchup nightmare. Boston is gonna be so damn good.

The Eastern Conference Finals are gonna be what the Western Conference Finals were of the past decade.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I'm not sure Sheedmon gives Boston anything more than Glen Davis does...dude is washed up.

Kidd in Dallas is cool if they can get Milsap and keep Bass with Gortat...That team would easily be #2 in the West.

Portland gives me a headache.

Denver should have went after Ariza or Marion and swapped Kenyon for Camby.

Phoenix is going to throw everything they have at Dwyane Wade next year..while they beg Amare to be patient.

Joe Dumars has lost his mind.

Chicago is a mess.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I'm not sure Sheedmon gives Boston anything more than Glen Davis does...dude is washed up.

Kidd in Dallas is cool if they can get Milsap and keep Bass with Gortat...That team would easily be #2 in the West.

Portland gives me a headache.

Denver should have went after Ariza or Marion and swapped Kenyon for Camby.

Phoenix is going to throw everything they have at Dwyane Wade next year..while they beg Amare to be patient.

Joe Dumars has lost his mind.

Chicago is a mess.

At this point in his career, Sheed can still fortify the bench.

Im cant wait to see -

Allen - PG
    Pierce - SG
    Hill - SF
    Garnett - PF
    Sheed - C

Old men doin it!

Dallas & Phoenix are done.

Dumars wont admit that they are rebuilding.

Chicago - I cant put my finger on them.

Marion w/ MELO = Kenyon Martin has lost it.

Allen - PG
    Pierce - SG
    Hill - SF
    Garnett - PF
    Sheed - C

Pretty much an Allstar lineup if it happens.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

SIK

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    Allen - PG
    Pierce - SG
    Hill - SF
    Garnett - PF
    Sheed - C

Pretty much an Allstar lineup from 2001[/b] if it happens.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

SIK

Why would Wade want to go to Phoenix instead of stay in Miami? At least the Heat made the playoffs this year and seem to be on the way back up while Phoenix is in a tailspin.

SIK

Why would Wade want to go to Phoenix instead of stay in Miami? At least the Heat made the playoffs this year and seem to be on the way back up while Phoenix is in a tailspin.

STAT

SIK

STAT

Benchless - that would be a lateral move on his part.
    Nash aint that dude anymore.

Doesnt Miami have cap room to sign a big cat in 2010?

why must I cry?

why must I cry?

I wish u would live in the present.

As George St. Pierre would say, "I am not impressed" with you Mark or with that video clip.

I wish u would live in the present.

As George St. Pierre would say, "I am not impressed" with you Mark or with that video clip.

Looks like a solid pickup for Phoenix, but as it has been for a while, will they play defense?!

Oh yea that's that year Sasha Vujacic, Smush Parker, and Luke almost eliminated the Suns.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    If Grant Hills signs with Boston I very much doubt he will start. He'll come off the bench with Rasheed

Amazingly Grant was one of the most reliable players for the Suns during the past 2 years. He hates to come off the bench but he knows his role. Good for him to sign with Boston for the possibility of a ring, although he likes D'antoni and the Knicks too.

The Suns will either blow up the team (trade Amare, Nash, Richardson) or make a run for it with SSOL v 2.0 and add someone like Channing Frye. We shall see in a few days...

• I don't see how anyone can accuse someone of "living in the past" out of one side of their mouth, and out of the other side sing the praises of Rasheed. Dude is done. He rarely mixes in the paint anymore and is content to stand around and chuck up 3s. He does bring some intangibles, I'll give you that.

Mavs 'po to maybe be getting Marion. Kidd + Marion kinda equals a second scorer. :shrug:

Here ya go Mylatency.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    marion in denver would be the perfect fit

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    The real NBA gangstas are making MJ tribute raps in the off-season.

I'm not much of a basketball fan, but it looks like my Pistons have self-destructed. Re-building time...

I don't see how anyone can accuse someone of "living in the past" out of one side of their mouth, and out of the other side sing the praises of Rasheed. Dude is done. He rarely mixes in the paint anymore and is content to stand around and chuck up 3s. He does bring some intangibles, I'll give you that.

Did u watch any Piston games last year?

Boston isnt asking Rasheed to be the Man.
    When inspired, dude at his best will be the newe Powe for the Celtics.

Plus he has NBA Finals EXP so the IQ is mad high.

So whether or not he's GOOD isnt the question, Its how he fits into the Celtics system.

Dude wont have the same tasks in Boston as he did in Detroit.

• The fact that you had to type "when inspired" kinda deads yr whole argument.

He alright. Good fit for the Cs, I do agree. If KG gets hurt again though, Sheed ain't gonna be doin shit.

EP is right, Glen Davis brings more to the table.

• Kidd
    J-Ho
    Marion
    Dirk
    Gortat

???

I might could F*ck w/ that.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    SOFT

The fact that you had to type "when inspired" kinda deads yr whole argument.

He alright. Good fit for the Cs, I do agree. If KG gets hurt again though, Sheed ain't gonna be doin shit.

EP is right, Glen Davis brings more to the table.

Glen Davis > Rasheed??????

Wow......."More To The Table"? Just Wow.