To Secede or Not to Succeed.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Rick Perry is Aggie trash all the way, but he's onto something getting people talking about a Texas secession.

The nation is collapsing anyway...not sure why anyone gives a rat's ass whether Texans get pro-active about the impending fall-out.

Plus, this horrible woman that I work with who isn't from here[/b] said she would move away if Texas tried to secede...so that's just extra incentive.

ROUND EM UP, MOVE EM OUT!

I could be wrong, because I tend to tune you out, but aren't you originally from somewhere else, aka 'not originally from Texas' aka not actually Texan?

BORING!!!

You got that right. Someone wake me when Harvey gets back to drunk posting about smashing in fat people's faces. This stuff is a snore.

Right, that's why you posted in here...twice.

Please don't confuse my boredom with anything you have to say being interesting.

But if Texas seceeding rids the U.S. of your boyfriend Alex Jones, maybe we should get this thing rolling, post haste.

And this is post #3! BORING!

No, post #3 moves you from BORING!!! straight to PATHETIC!!!

Geaux away already...

You're right, this thread IS pathetic. I think you need your medication adjusted.

My face is right up against my computer screen. I swear if you punch yours it will make my nose bleed. C'mon dude, don't be a bitch, you know you want to...DO IT!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    houston..maaaaybe. just because its where all the rich confederates fled during reconstruction does not make it the south. Virginia is more southern than texas.
    Fake south

What are your credentials to be speaking on what the South is again?

Are you even from the South? Please display all credentials, Southern Expert.

This secession talk is stupid and seemingly based on sour grapes of not having Perry's guy in the White (accent on White) House. Secession is not something you throw around in a cavalier fashion.
    PS I love the South and have no probs with TX, yay UGK. Secession is idiotic.

Realest talk in this thread. Bunch of crybabies. Wake up and join the real world. Realistically, Perry should actually be censured for entertaining this notion.

B/W

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN (secession, that is...)

Yes, join the real world by blindly following any one in a series of idiotic decisions made by the one Blax Headroom.

That's the only way to live.

houston..maaaaybe. just because its where all the rich confederates fled during reconstruction does not make it the south. Virginia is more southern than texas.
    Fake south

What are your credentials to be speaking on what the South is again?

Are you even from the South? Please display all credentials, Southern Expert.

Either punch or get off the terminal.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I know its all fantasy talk but just think of the burden that would be lifted from this country if Texas seceded.

Think of where all that disaster and hurricane releif money could go...

the fattest city on earth would no longer be our problem... think of all the gun-nuts, right-to-lifers, fundamentalist xian wackos, right wing extremists, isolationists, racists, xenophobes, redneck white trash and nut job republicans that would no longer be our problem....

sigh. in the end its all a fantasy. texas will continue to be our burden probably forever....

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    HarveyCanal is from Lafayette, CA

He used to write for 4080

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    is excessive state pride less cool or more cool than blind national patriotism?

Correction: South Lafayette, CA.

And it was actually: Lil 4080.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

any sort of excessive provincial pride is scary and has never led to anything good

Way the F*ck more cool. Are you kidding me?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

B/W

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

any sort of excessive provincial pride is scary and has never led to anything good

It's great because it keeps you from having to think.

I know its all fantasy talk but just think of the burden that would be lifted from this country if Texas seceded.

Think of where all that disaster and hurricane releif money could go...

the fattest city on earth would no longer be our problem... think of all the gun-nuts, right-to-lifers, fundamentalist xian wackos, right wing extremists, isolationists, racists, xenophobes, redneck white trash and nut job republicans that would no longer be our problem....

sigh. in the end its all a fantasy. texas will continue to be our burden probably forever....

Again, just let us know when you are again short on natural resources.

You got jokes, but you ain't got any light (or water).

Rick Perry is Aggie trash all the way, but he's onto something getting people talking about a Texas secession.

The nation is collapsing anyway...not sure why anyone gives a rat's ass whether Texans get pro-active about the impending fall-out.

Plus, this horrible woman that I work with who isn't from here[/b] said she would move away if Texas tried to secede...so that's just extra incentive.

ROUND EM UP, MOVE EM OUT!

I could be wrong, because I tend to tune you out, but aren't you originally from somewhere else, aka 'not originally from Texas' aka not actually Texan?

BORING!!!

You got that right. Someone wake me when Harvey gets back to drunk posting about smashing in fat people's faces. This stuff is a snore.

Right, that's why you posted in here...twice.

Please don't confuse my boredom with anything you have to say being interesting.

But if Texas seceeding rids the U.S. of your boyfriend Alex Jones, maybe we should get this thing rolling, post haste.

And this is post #3! BORING!

No, post #3 moves you from BORING!!! straight to PATHETIC!!!

Geaux away already...

You're right, this thread IS pathetic. I think you need your medication adjusted.

My face is right up against my computer screen. I swear if you punch yours it will make my nose bleed. C'mon dude, don't be a bitch, you know you want to...DO IT!

Wow. The self-loathing desire to be punched is unhealthy, Harv. You should talk to somebody about that who really gives a shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

It's just below hatting on an entire state on the "list of cool".

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm no expert, but growing up my father was obsessed with civil war history. especially confederate history. My grandmother that raised me (In DC) was a debutant from Augusta, GA. She was secretary to a certain Florida Senator.

I lived in Richmond Virginia, the capital of the confederacy, for 7 years. Richmonders were entrenched while the Union tried to invade for 3 years. Every man, woman, and child was bunkered down with guns, starving and ready to fight to the death. The union never got passed Petersburg.

Meanwhile all the rich pussies down in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi fled to...guess where??texas

there's your pride dude.

LOL

Self-hating carpetbagger. How do you self-identify Harvey? Besides complete know-nothing?

Yes, it does kinda make me cry that you are a sell-out cheerleader for the demise of anything practical and/or sensible.

The US will first collapse (newsflash: it already has) causing Texas to "secede" is the most likely scenario anyway.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    Dear Texas,

If you guys decide to pack up and leave the union again, could you please send your hockey team back to where it belongs?

Sincerely,
    Minnesota.

I'm no expert, but growing up my father was obsessed with civil war history. especially confederate history. My grandmother that raised me (In DC) was a debutant from Augusta, GA. She was secretary to a certain Florida Senator.

I lived in Richmond Virginia, the capital of the confederacy, for 7 years. Richmonders were entrenched while the Union tried to invade for 3 years. Every man, woman, and child was bunkered down with guns, starving and ready to fight to the death. The union never got passed Petersburg.

Meanwhile all the rich pussies down in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi fled to...guess where??texas

there's your pride dude.

So you identify with the most brutal slaveowners rather than the chickenshit ones?

That's weird, I don't identify with either.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I dont really see the argument here. Perry threatens to secede, the rest of say "yay!", end of story right?

he is obviously a pussy or he would keep his word and DO IT. lol @ threatening the U.S. with something the U.S. probably wouldn't mind anyways.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dear Texas,

If you guys decide to pack up and leave the union again, could you please send your hockey team back to where it belongs?

Sincerely,
    Minnesota.

Actually wish we could do that right now.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The US will first collapse (newsflash: it already has)...

And this is where I decide to leave this "sensible" discussion. Think I might go and watch one of my favorite movies.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    Dear Texas,

Sincerely,
    Minnesota.

Actually wish we could do that right now.

We'll take them.
    Please package them in something other than inside out Pizza Boxes, addressed to:

NORTH STAR state
    P.O. Box 612
    St. Paul, MN 55101

LOL

Self-hating carpetbagger. How do you self-identify Harvey? Besides complete know-nothing?

You are such a meathead, you don't even know when you have been had.

You don't deserve this response...but I was born in Tampa, Florida, spent ages 6 months to 13 years in New Orleans, moved to Huntington Beach, California for 2 years, then moved to Houston...and since then I've lived in Texas for 17 out of 23 years.

Now take a slice of your forehead, put it on a tortilla, and you can have then yerself a senseless fajita.

Yes, it does kinda make me cry that you are a sell-out cheerleader for the demise of anything practical and/or sensible.

The US will first collapse (newsflash: it already has) causing Texas to "secede" is the most likely scenario anyway.

Harvey is having a bad stretch so of course, the US is 'collapsing'. Boo f*cking hoo. Grow some nuts.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Look everybody calm down. Most of us are kidding. Granted, it sucks being laughed at, and Texas is once again the butt of the joke, but you guys kinda bring it on yourselves.

California = tree hugging homos... we get it...

LOL

You are such a meathead, you don't even know when you have been had.

You don't deserve this response...but I was born in Tampa, Florida, spent ages 6 months to 13 years in New Orleans, moved to Huntington Beach, California for 2 years, then moved to Houston...and since then I've lived in Texas for 17 out of 23 years.

Now take a slice of your forehead, put it on a tortilla, and you can have then yerself a senseless fajita.

Please share more personal information for no reason. We are all riveted.

Yes, my nuts growing will relegitimize the dollar in one fell swoop.

Again, some of y'all are the worst of the worst when it comes to being portly, pasty Americans who can't think beyond the spoon that feeds you.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Blax Headroom.

Funny the first time.
    Second, not so much.