To Secede or Not to Succeed.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Harvey, do you think the Masons and
    Cavemenfromthecenteroftheearth, who control everything, will allow Texas to succeed?

Is Rick Perry a Mason?

BORING!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i have several reasons, none of which do i feel like writing in a long winded diatribe, or exposing to the soulstrut public

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    you think you're hot shit but you're really cold doo doo

I didn't realize acid flashbacks could go back as far as the 3rd grade.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    im hoping the UNITED STATES will use excessive violence in dealing with this rogue state

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This secession talk is stupid and seemingly based on sour grapes of not having Perry's guy in the White (accent on White) House. Secession is not something you throw around in a cavalier fashion.
    PS I love the South and have no probs with TX, yay UGK. Secession is idiotic.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Rick Perry is Aggie trash all the way, but he's onto something getting people talking about a Texas secession.

The nation is collapsing anyway...not sure why anyone gives a rat's ass whether Texans get pro-active about the impending fall-out.

Plus, this horrible woman that I work with who isn't from here[/b] said she would move away if Texas tried to secede...so that's just extra incentive.

ROUND EM UP, MOVE EM OUT!

I could be wrong, because I tend to tune you out, but aren't you originally from somewhere else, aka 'not originally from Texas' aka not actually Texan?

BORING!!!

You got that right. Someone wake me when Harvey gets back to drunk posting about smashing in fat people's faces. This stuff is a snore.

Right, that's why you posted in here...twice.

Please don't confuse my boredom with anything you have to say being interesting.

But if Texas seceeding rids the U.S. of your boyfriend Alex Jones, maybe we should get this thing rolling, post haste.

And this is post #3! BORING!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Can anybody actually say that the US would be worse off without texas? what exactly would we be losing?

I bet the average american would think its fucked up if texas left, but thats about it. I don't think most people would actually think that anything bad would happen...

texas is like the drama queen at the parties that throws a temper tantrum and threatens to leave and then stands there waiting for somebody to be like "noooo don't gooo" even though secretly everybody wishes she would just shut the F*ck up or leave already.

im hoping the UNITED STATES will use excessive violence in dealing with this rogue state

Yes, blow us up so all of the plutonium that you've disposed of here blows right back in your face.

Sounds about as smart as a land war in Afghanistan. Keep up the great work, you stupid americanos.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    you can't succeed - we're kicking you out & getting Puerto Rico to be the 50th state

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    you can't succeed - we're kicking you out & getting Puerto Rico to be the 50th state

YES!@!!!!
    WE WANT PUERTO RICO FOR NUMBER 50!!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ps... texas is NOT the south. midwest/southwest

Rick Perry is Aggie trash all the way, but he's onto something getting people talking about a Texas secession.

The nation is collapsing anyway...not sure why anyone gives a rat's ass whether Texans get pro-active about the impending fall-out.

Plus, this horrible woman that I work with who isn't from here[/b] said she would move away if Texas tried to secede...so that's just extra incentive.

I could be wrong, because I tend to tune you out, but aren't you originally from somewhere else, aka 'not originally from Texas' aka not actually Texan?

BORING!!!

You got that right. Someone wake me when Harvey gets back to drunk posting about smashing in fat people's faces. This stuff is a snore.

Please don't confuse my boredom with anything you have to say being interesting.

But if Texas seceeding rids the U.S. of your boyfriend Alex Jones, maybe we should get this thing rolling, post haste.

No, post #3 moves you from BORING!!! straight to PATHETIC!!!

Geaux away already...

PR wouldn't vote to be the 50th state, they like being semi-affiliated. Gives them plausible deniability.

Sounds about as smart as a land war in Afghanistan.
    Cmon dude, be serious. This is absurd.

ps... texas is NOT the south. midwest/southwest

WRONG!!!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    i'm out of this f*cking thread before i rage anymore than I already have.

I'm a firm believer in "you can't do what you can't spell".

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    houston..maaaaybe. just because its where all the rich confederates fled during reconstruction does not make it the south. Virginia is more southern than texas.
    Fake south

PR wouldn't vote to be the 50th state, they like being semi-affiliated. Gives them plausible deniability.

Sounds about as smart as a land war in Afghanistan.
    Cmon dude, be serious. This is absurd.

Yes, waging a land war in Afghanistan is absurd. I'm glad that you agree.

So, allowing Bin Laden to lamp in Afghanistan post 9/11 was the key to American success and we somehow dropped the ball?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

BORING!!!

No, post #3 moves you from BORING!!! straight to PATHETIC!!!

Geaux away already...

You're right, this thread IS pathetic. I think you need your medication adjusted.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    fun fact: Texas is the only state with all of the biomes except tundra. No tundra in Texas. It has Grassland, Alpine, Rain Forest, Desert and Hardwood forest.

I took natural history of Texas in college and I think I remember that correctly.

No point to this post, just a fun fact to know and tell about the place.

Can anybody actually say that the US would be worse off without texas? what exactly would we be losing?

I bet the average american would think its fucked up if texas left, but thats about it. I don't think most people would actually think that anything bad would happen...

texas is like the drama queen at the parties that throws a temper tantrum and threatens to leave and then stands there waiting for somebody to be like "noooo don't gooo" even though secretly everybody wishes she would just shut the F*ck up or leave already.

Aw, did Enron rip you off when you're state went all out of energy?

Poor boy.

I find it both amusing and disturbing that people would hold personal feelings against a specific state.

Specific people.....sure.

A whole state.....grow the F*ck up.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Texans are so sensitive!

So, allowing Bin Laden to lamp in Afghanistan post 9/11 was the key to American success and we somehow dropped the ball?

Dude, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    We would lose gas and oil.
    Some oil and a lot refining in Texas.

Also grapefruits, a lot of those come from Texas and some beef.

But think of all we would gain.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I'm all for it.
    Mississippi should secede as well.
    If these states weren't major recipients of federal aid, they might even follow through.

I'd still visit both states and got to Barton Springs and the Natchez trace if they were on foreign soil

houston..maaaaybe. just because its where all the rich confederates fled during reconstruction does not make it the south. Virginia is more southern than texas.
    Fake south

What are your credentials to be speaking on what the South is again?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This secession talk is stupid and seemingly based on sour grapes of not having Perry's guy in the White (accent on White) House. Secession is not something you throw around in a cavalier fashion.
    PS I love the South and have no probs with TX, yay UGK. Secession is idiotic.

Realest talk in this thread. Bunch of crybabies. Wake up and join the real world. Realistically, Perry should actually be censured for entertaining this notion.

B/W

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN (secession, that is...)

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Oh God.

Maybe if you dry ass bitchnecks dint have the Federal tittie$ deep down your dick bruised throats, you could talbout seceding. Until then...you is Our trick and you need to SHUT THE FUKK UP.