THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YUKI, WHA HAPPEN???

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I imagine the Lakers shaving that lead down.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    YUKI, WHA HAPPEN???

Same shit. You jumping onto the new hot team.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    The Denver Nuggets do seem tailor-made for the Strut demographic.

There's only one Nuggets fan up in here that I can recall.

Ain't heard from that dude in a minute. G_B.

Let`s see if any adjustments are made with the quicker, more unpredictable Rockets.

YUKI, WHA HAPPEN???

I GOT 20 ON ROCKETS WINNING

DEAL WITH IT

NUGGETS V ROCKETS

IT'S GOING
    TO
    HAPPEN

YUKI, WHA HAPPEN???

I GOT 20 ON ROCKETS WINNING

DEAL WITH IT

NUGGETS V ROCKETS

IT'S GOING
    TO
    HAPPEN

Is it possible to surrender in a basketball game?

Give the Rockets credit. Their physicality is greater than the Jazz. Their athleticism and talent certainly is. Their a tough team that is executing beautifully especially this game. Artest`s stiff arm should be called every time though.

Lakers should have kept Farmar in the line-up rather than Fish. He plays well against Brooks.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Is it possible to surrender in a basketball game?

The Lakers certainly did in Game 6 of the Finals last year.

I still got the Lakers.

They coasted against Utah, and now have to man up.

They should have learned a big lesson against Boston last year when they came up short on swagger.

Nobody is scurred of them - they have to work for this shit.

Artest is not in awe of K.O.B.E. and its rubbin off on the rest of the team. Everybody saw how they can be beat.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    BIG BABY!

BIG BABY!

HOUSTON IS THE NEW PHOENIX
    DENVER GOT SWAG AND TATS AND BIRDMAN

LAKERS GONNA HAVE HELLUVA TIME GETTIN INTO THAT FINALS

NUFF SAID

They have no 2 time MVP on that team.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

They play defense

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

BIG BABY!

And I STILL can't believe Pierce actually passed that off!!

NUFF SAID

Ho-esque NBA analysis.

You get detention.

NUFF SAID

Ho-esque NBA analysis.

You get detention.

more like K.O.B.E.'n'ems on detention
    Um Houston is missing Dikembe, Yao, and T-Mac

sayin

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

And I STILL can't believe Pierce actually passed that off!!

this is what really stunned me

a good series got even better
    nice to see the bruins win yesterday too

i would to live ibn a fantasy world were jameer nelson, tmac,yao dikembe,bynum would all be plating on the top of their game... in these series

greates NBA 2nd round in a while

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Give the Rockets credit. Their physicality is greater than the Jazz. Their athleticism and talent certainly is. Their a tough team that is executing beautifully especially this game.

seriously F*ck that "i gotta give it to the rockets" shit. the lakers fucken ruined my grandma's mothers day the fucken bums. i mean, im not really a fan except when i get with the family cuz they are all diehard riders but they are also all japanese and there was nothing honorable about how they played. fucken loser chump bums. if they had any honor at all theyd pack it in right now and forfeit the rest of the playoffs. i mean, they got beat by the 2nd string and it looked like some playground shit. half court alley-oops, i mean, i laughed my ass off but i got a dirty look from my grandma.

Give the Rockets credit. Their physicality is greater than the Jazz. Their athleticism and talent certainly is. Their a tough team that is executing beautifully especially this game.

seriously F*ck that "i gotta give it to the rockets" shit. the lakers fucken ruined my grandma's mothers day the fucken bums. i mean, im not really a fan except when i get with the family cuz they are all diehard riders but they are also all japanese and there was nothing honorable about how they played. fucken loser chump bums. if they had any honor at all theyd pack it in right now and forfeit the rest of the playoffs. i mean, they got beat by the 2nd string and it looked like some playground shit. half court alley-oops, i mean, i laughed my ass off but i got a dirty look from my grandma.

Aaron Brooks had 34 points. That Landry dude out of NY is tough as nails. Even Wafer hits his J's with confidence. They're a tough team that's not scared of anybody. I give them credit.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    how did everybody like that makeup call last night?

how did everybody like that makeup call last night?

To what would you be referring?

And that's pretty funny cos no one complained about a call, and there were 2 flagrants and 7 Ts in that game.

Is Kenyon Martin getting his Douche of the Year trophy at Game 5? Nice 2pt, 2reb effort b/w foulout. I guess he was too busy worrying about starting another Malice in the Palace last night.

Is Kenyon Martin getting his Douche of the Year trophy at Game 5? Nice 2pt, 2reb effort b/w foulout. I guess he was too busy worrying about starting another Malice in the Palace last night.

If Mark Cuban told your mother u were a punk, what would u do?

Spare me w/ the Sportsmanlike Conduct answer.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    KMart fusking sucked last nite. I don't think he plays well angry.
    Barrea actually did something, bout time.
    Mavs dug deep for this one but unsure if they got something in their bag o tricks for Denver home games. Birdman bathroom emergencies allowed Dirk to shoot j's over dudes all nite, he did a really great job.

That's hard to say. Kenyon Martin does carry himself seemingly in the manner of one who might be a punk or thug. That's just me.

You're saying he should start it w/ fans?

No one in this whole fracas is really emerging looking classy. Not Martin, not Cuban, not drunken Mavs fan, not Martin's assuredly-classy "ladyfriend" Trina and from what I've read the Martin family doesn't exactly carry themselves with poise while rocking Powder Blue at the AAC.

The mavs fans are usually staid...it was good to see them get overly rowdy. The Vet used to be celebrated for this type of atmosphere. The Nuggets have it coming. That team could still meltdown.......

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That's hard to say. Kenyon Martin does carry himself seemingly in the manner of one who might be a punk or thug. That's just me.

You're saying he should start it w/ fans?

No one in this whole fracas is really emerging looking classy. Not Martin, not Cuban, not drunken Mavs fan, not Martin's assuredly-classy "ladyfriend" Trina and from what I've read the Martin family doesn't exactly carry themselves with poise while rocking Powder Blue at the AAC.

The mavs fans are usually staid...it was good to see them get overly rowdy. The Vet used to be celebrated for this type of atmosphere. The Nuggets have it coming. That team could still meltdown.......

LOL @ this whole poast

"Dork can still do it!"

LOL @ you fool. You gotta come stronger than that.

I should've said "The Nuggets had it coming." Anything bad that team gets they deserve in spades. They put a lot of negative shit out there.

Totally won't be surprised if the series ends Wednesday. Mavs are clearly overmatched. They've shown a lot of heart just to be where they are at.

And Dirk balled the F*ck out last night and really all series. It's real f*ckin' funny to hear Chris Webber saying anything about that dude. He's pretty much a total loser, from ruining his team's chances to get a National Title they should've won to never really doing shit in the playoffs. Plus, I've seen Webber cry. You never see Dirk crying.

I should've said "The Nuggets had it coming." Anything bad that team gets they deserve in spades. They put a lot of negative shit out there.

Totally won't be surprised if the series ends Wednesday. Mavs are clearly overmatched. They've shown a lot of heart just to be where they are at.

And Dirk balled the F*ck out last night and really all series. It's real f*ckin' funny to hear Chris Webber saying anything about that dude. He's pretty much a total loser, from ruining his team's chances to get a National Title they should've won to never really doing shit in the playoffs. Plus, I've seen Webber cry. You never see Dirk crying.

This is one of the Clearest Definitions of AssHurt Ive ever read on this site.

I smell some ALL-CAPS.