Today: Hot or HOT AS FUCKING HELL?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Richmond: 112 degress (with heat index). Feels more like 130.

I just went to lunch and when I walked outside the heat brought tears to my eyes. I realized my eyeballs were sweating. I bet you can't even breath in larger mid-Atlantic cities like DC or NYC where the air quality combined is fallin people out.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I just went to lunch and when I walked outside the heat brought tears to my eyes. I realized my eyeballs were sweating. I bet you can't even breath in larger mid-Atlantic cities like DC or NYC where the air quality combined is fallin people out.

Not.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

sounds like you're getting now what we in the midwest are finally glad to be rid of.. stay cool homie. ball sweat is a bitch.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Dont worry mid 80's and rain the rest of the week in Richmond. Just in time for my trip to Virginia Beach.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Richmond gets hot but no where neat Hot-lanta... I still remember the few days spent there 5 years ago...

• I think it's less humid in Hell than it is in NJ...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm going with hell. It's a chore just to walk to the corner store.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Im sitting in my boxers dripping sweat. (I 'work' at home. (Really, I'm employed.)) I actually can't breath at times. I'm gonna go to one of those city cooling zones with all the old folks. Where are they?

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    Its like 75 out in chicago today after a week of some no bullshit 100+ heat! chillin!

Im sitting in my boxers dripping sweat. (I 'work' at home. (Really, I'm employed.)) I actually can't breath at times. I'm gonna go to one of those city cooling zones with all the old folks. Where are they?
    Church. It's all faith based these days!

I think it's less humid in Hell than it is in NJ...

You with you're humidity crap! You live by the beach, it's gonna happen, get over it!

I got no A/C in my place and while it's a tad warm, as long as air is moving, I can take it. And the advantage of sleeping with a fan on hi is I can't hear that pesky mozzy that comes out after lights out and buzzes my ear. The buzzing is 1000x worse than the bite.

• I think it's less humid in Hell than it is in NJ...

You with you're humidity crap! You live by the beach, it's gonna happen, get over it!

I got no A/C in my place and while it's a tad warm, as long as air is moving, I can take it. And the advantage of sleeping with a fan on hi is I can't hear that pesky mozzy that comes out after lights out and buzzes my ear. The buzzing is 1000x worse than the bite.

I hear ya...I lived for years without A/C. I could never go back...

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

Right. Just got back inside, I'm a diehard fan of heat but this is outside my comfort zone.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    walked to the store yesterday for beer and ice, I carried that bag of ice like a baby...shit felt good. it is fucking relentless this year, so fucking glad I am not a trainer anymore...football practice starts next week...wouldnt even want to have to monitor a hundred fucking kids in full gear who spent all summer inside playing playstation, I bet they will be dropping like flies.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

T***!! S*****!!! You guys are definitely sweating bullets out there in the Bushburg...it was so hot last night that I was dripping sweat just doing the dishes - AT 10PM!!!!

Today is one of those days when I'm glad I have to go to work cause we got A/C....

Damn, it's hot in Heaven today too...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    it's hella foggy in san francisco right now.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

its fucking dumb hot down here too and it was all humid with thunderstorms and shit last weekend so i left my window open so i could get a lil circulation in my apt and now i got like 20 mosquito bites.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

its fucking dumb hot down here too and it was all humid with thunderstorms and shit last weekend so i left my window open so i could get a lil circulation in my apt and now i got like 20 mosquito bites.

dude it was dumb hot here last week. plus i was up in sonoma for a wedding and got crazy burned my neck is peeling and now there are these light spots that make me look like a leopard. i like how when it gets mad hot, nobody gets self-conscious about their appearance and will do anything to keep cool such as spraying themselves with water so their makeup runs and basically spreading the stink of sweat and looking ruined. heat brings out tha realness

This 45 deserves a separate post, but this'll do. Most slept on late 80s hip hop sample evar.

"Just Cause I'm Guilty"

got one for 50c and another for a buck. Everyone should buy one.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    100 and 26% today

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    its 96 and hazy in brooklyn.

just moved to a new place, its on the third floor. each floor up feels about 10 degress hotter. we got an AC in the front, an AC in the back, and I just bought a NICE little fan...and the place is STILL HOT! damn. I look forward to work everyday for its central air. and yeah, the heat definitely brings the raw realness...

its 96 and hazy in brooklyn.

just moved to a new place, its on the third floor. each floor up feels about 10 degress hotter. we got an AC in the front, an AC in the back, and I just bought a NICE little fan...and the place is STILL HOT! damn. I look forward to work everyday for its central air. and yeah, the heat definitely brings the raw realness...

You live in Brooklyn and can run 2 A/Cs at the same time?? Wow. I bet your neighbor's TV is fritzin.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Downtown LA is 84, West LA is 80. No sweat, son.

My cat just rubbed against my leg. Ayo

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Welcome to Guantanamo Bay Cuba...

• got one for 50c and another for buck. Everyone should buy one.

oh my gosh you get records for 50 and buck?!?!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    only kinda hot with a nice ocean breeze in the lbc. stein. . .

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    So hot your food cooks in your stomach...

"It might sound gross I make ya stomach bubble/but don't ever, ever, ever, mess wit E-Double..." - Erick Sermon of EPMD "Big Payback"

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    In Toronto today it was the coolest it's been for weeks. We had a nice rainy day yesterday, and a bit this morning... and now it's all low-humidity and breezy outside. No AC at my appartment... and for once I'm actually enjoying just hanging out at home.

I feel for you folks in the thick of it. Stay low key and in the path of a fan.

got one for 50c and another for buck. Everyone should buy one.

oh my gosh you get records for 50 and buck?!?!