Today: Hot or HOT AS FUCKING HELL?

2»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It was mid-90's and humid as all fuck here in Boston today.

I was just about to ride my bike out to Cambridge to see "Zabrieskie Point" with my free pass, but I looked at the weather first and saw this:

Scattered thunderstorms, some strong early, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds.[/b]

hmmm...on second thought maybe I'll just stay home...the bike doesn't like "large hail and strong winds..."

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    I bet you can't even breath in larger mid-Atlantic cities like DC or NYC where the air quality combined is fallin people out.

I was walking around NYC today, and at times it felt like I was trying to breathe with a hair dryer jammed in my mouth. The only thing worse were the foul winds of hell shooting through the subway stops...

• with heat index it reached 110+ degrees today in SC. I went into work at 7:30 am(already 80 something degrees by then) and had to install a 75 foot drain(had to dig trench,install,refill,add pine needles,etc). I didnt get finished till 7pm. fuck!

• THRIFTDIGTHRIFTDIG 36 Posts
    For evening time slumbers, grab a hand towel, and soak it in cold water and lay it on your chest along with a fan set at medium pointing right at you. You will fall asleep in no time. When the coolness wears away from the towel, you will be asleep anyways, so it won't matter. I'm on the west coast (inland), and it is hot too minus the humidity.