Mischa Barton's Thighs (NSFW)

Comments

• actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced.

just the one dangly ball?

That made me laugh hard.....still am chuckling a bit! i left the s off of ball........
    seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Enter@OwnRisk....nsfw

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced.

just the one dangly ball?

That made me laugh hard.....still am chuckling a bit! i left the s off of ball........
    seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Enter@OwnRisk....nsfw

Oh jeeeeez
    any lower and it would be stirring his Coke

• PAOW!! Too true!!hahahhahahahaha.

• so it's good or bad to be a whooty???

or it's ok to be a whooty as long as long as there aint no celulite?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    so it's good or bad to be a whooty???

or it's ok to be a whooty as long as long as there aint no celulite?

I ride. Popcorn or naught.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHOOTIES ARE

FAN(NY)-TASTIC (NSFW):

Fany

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Not feeling the elbows either.

• WHOOTIES ARE

FAN(NY)-TASTIC (NSFW):

Mylat!!.......FANNY is a hoo-ha here(not booty)! Tell a girl she's fanny-tastic and you will get very mixed results!! Unless you at the rippers and it's in yo face, you might get a taste of the back of her hand!! possible owwwwwwwwwwwwww.....if you like that kinda thing!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    As a Whooty conasseur, I have to say that:

1. True Religions can't even go on much less come off. Apple Bottoms aren't just for Black girls anymore! (I'm moving onto Pineapple Bottoms in '09, by the way.)

2. A pasty Whooty is too cottage cheesy for meezy, they gotta have a little color in 'em. Peaches go great with some Knudsen's, you know. Regardless, the solution is quite simple: If the cottage cheese gives you the bleccch-ems,' bend 'em bend 'em bend 'em like Beckham! (I have a suspicion that Moist actually thinks of Beckham while screaming out 'GOOOOOOOOAL!!!')

As a Whooty conasseur, I have to say that:

1. True Religions can't even go on much less come off. Apple Bottoms aren't just for Black girls anymore! (I'm moving onto Pineapple Bottoms in '09, by the way.)

2. A pasty Whooty is too cottage cheesy for meezy, they gotta have a little color in 'em. Peaches go great with some Knudsen's, you know. Regardless, the solution is quite simple: If the cottage cheese gives you the bleccch-ems,' bend 'em bend 'em bend 'em like Beckham! (I have a suspicion that Moist actually thinks of Beckham while screaming out 'GOOOOOOOOAL!!!')

This was the insider information that I was looking for!!!

Herm for the win!

Inside-her knowledge.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

Mylat!!.......FANNY is a hoo-ha here(not booty)! Tell a girl she's fanny-tastic and you will get very mixed results!! Unless you at the rippers and it's in yo face, you might get a taste of the back of her hand!! possible owwwwwwwwwwwwww.....if you like that kinda thing!!

My girl's family say 'wanny' instead of 'fanny'
    Emotionally retarded-R

Bro-in-laws kids use 'mickey' and 'minnie' which was cute when they were like 4yo but at 12 and 14...not so much

Not that we spend a whole lot of time discussing the subject, I hasten to add

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I mean they???re all these really good-looking guys, real charming with pokerhot bedroom skills. Not too skinny, no love handles, no flat asses, no beer guts, no weird spindle ankles, no back folds, no bad skin days, no balding patterns now or in their days to come.

Real Good Looking -

Real Charming -

Poker Hot Bedroom Skills -

Not Too Skinny -

No Love Handles -

No Flat Ass -

No Beer Gut -

No Weird Spindle Ankles -

No Back Folds -

No Bad Skin Days -

No Balding Patterns -

• I MADE THE SECOND BEST POAST OF '09! GOML BATCHEZ!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    WHOOTIES ARE

FAN(NY)-TASTIC (NSFW):

When the song kicked in, I thought it was "Owner of A Lonley Heart". I'm not mad at the whooty song.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    WHERE IS SHIG?

Shig has cellulite?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I want to add that even people with perfect bodies can still come off really vile. When i was at the gym a few weeks ago, this dude in a speedo was doing grunty lunges just inches away from all of us in the steam room. He took care of his body and whatnot and would probably be considered attractive in a generic gossip blog way, but man i was really grossed out by him.

• I want to add that even people with perfect bodies can still come off really vile. When i was at the gym a few weeks ago, this dude in a speedo was doing grunty lunges just inches away from all of us in the steam room. He took care of his body and whatnot and would probably be considered attractive in a generic gossip blog way, but man i was really grossed out by him.

why u gotta do rossSWEEN like that?

• sheeeet, dontcha know that shit smoooves right out when the lady bends over....

sheeeet, dontcha know that shit smoooves right out when the lady bends over....

Ahem...

Regardless, the solution is quite simple: If the cottage cheese gives you the bleccch-ems,' bend 'em bend 'em bend 'em like Beckham!

• sheeeet, dontcha know that shit smoooves right out when the lady bends over....

Ahem...

Regardless, the solution is quite simple: If the cottage cheese gives you the bleccch-ems,' bend 'em bend 'em bend 'em like Beckham!

mea culpa mea culpa...missed that...

high five!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This is why its better to just be out of shape. People might shudder when they see me shirtless, but they aren't surprised either.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Who is Mischa Barton btw?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

a non-asian strutter with chunky leg wrinkles

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    oh she's pretty. I don't think i've ever seen her before.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Yeah but who IS she?

• Yeah but who IS she?

actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced