Mischa Barton's Thighs (NSFW)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I can't read your post because I am ignoring you, but if it's referring to her cellulite, big deal...

• HUH? UBER WHAT?

cannot on the thighs of this girl . please post pic to substantiate your findings, her thighs are not inticing to me as they are flank-like. Case and point:

• I can't read your post because I am ignoring you, but if it's referring to her cellulite, big deal...

you're ignoring me??? wha....?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I can't read your post because I am ignoring you, but if it's referring to her cellulite, big deal...

No. Not you. That manorexic named Patrick.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Lulz

• I can't read your post because I am ignoring you, but if it's referring to her cellulite, big deal...

right, eye eye!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    HUH? UBER WHAT?

cannot on the thighs of this girl . please post pic to substantiate your findings, her thighs are not inticing to me as they are flank-like. Case and point:

Not feeling the elbows either.

• and so would you don't front.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ..looking like a plastic bag full of popcorn.

• mmm buttery.......

1). you don't "know" me well enough to call me "patrick".

2). ban me and get shit off your chest or stop being passive agressive.

if this is my last post. it was great all. but some people decided to stay shitty in teh noo year.

• alright then..... before you go would you just admit that you would blap those?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

and so would you don't front.

I'm on a no cottage cheese diet in '09......

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

1). you don't "know" me well enough to call me "patrick".

2). ban me and get shit off your chest or stop being passive agressive.

if this is my last post. it was great all. but some people decided to stay shitty in teh noo year.

classique!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hey Mischa ??? A bunch of record nerds don???t like that you might have some dimpled thighs. I mean they???re all these really good-looking guys, real charming with pokerhot bedroom skills. Not too skinny, no love handles, no flat asses, no beer guts, no weird spindle ankles, no back folds, no bad skin days, no balding patterns now or in their days to come. I mean real catches. Really makes a gal feel bad to not be perfect in their eyes, you know?
    So best get on those thighs, honey, or you will not have a chance in hell of snagging one of these fine fine men.

• Hey Mischa ??? A bunch of record nerds don???t like that you might have some dimpled thighs. I mean they???re all these really good-looking guys, real charming with pokerhot bedroom skills. Not too skinny, no love handles, no flat asses, no beer guts, no weird spindle ankles, no back folds, no bad skin days, no balding patterns now or in their days to come. I mean real catches. Really makes a gal feel bad to not be perfect in their eyes, you know?
    So best get on those thighs, honey, or you will not have a chance in hell of snagging one of these fine fine men.

So you're saying you DO like her elbows?

• blame the ArabParrot.com by the way

It was his top "up the skirt shot" of '09.

and blame the grandaddy purp. I was smoking with folks earlier that night.

• Here's the original linked photo of Mischa's thighs.

http://www.themarket.com/media_fetch/243736291_2167_detail

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hey Mischa ??? A bunch of record nerds don???t like that you might have some dimpled thighs. I mean they???re all these really good-looking guys, real charming with pokerhot bedroom skills. Not too skinny, no love handles, no flat asses, no beer guts, no weird spindle ankles, no back folds, no bad skin days, no balding patterns now or in their days to come. I mean real catches. Really makes a gal feel bad to not be perfect in their eyes, you know?

I hear what you're saying... We're an ugly bunch, we get that. But if we can't criticize the same people that are responsible for creating and upholding the impossible standard of beauty that we're (male and female alike) judged by, then who can we make fun of? Each other? That's just mean. Celebrities don't have feelings. They're all Lizard People anyway.

• [quote But if we can't criticize the same people that are responsible for creating and upholding the impossible standard of beauty that we're (male and female alike) judged by, then who can we make fun

YES

I BLAME THOSE DAMN MANOREXICS FOR EVERYTHING!

• I BLAME THOSE DAMN MANOREXICS FOR EVERYTHING!

^^^ SELF HATING MANOREXICAN ^^^

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    pokerhot bedroom skills

Location up for grabs!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

But if we can't criticize the same people that are responsible for creating and upholding the impossible standard of beauty that we're (male and female alike) judged by, then who can we make fun of? Each other? That's just mean.

lol - so what people have been saying is true? SoulStrut is a bunch of 12yr olds who cannot think for themselves and are easily influenced by E! and Vogue.
    No, I am being unfair. Clearly cutting up girls' looks is SoulStrut's way of kicking against the pricks.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    A lot of women have cellulite, big deal. You guys just stare at the boob region too much to notice it.

your beloved Scarlett

Christina Aguilera

• Those are all white girls though. Patrick only dates Asians. Do you know any Asian girls with cellulite?

Yeah I didn't think so

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    this thread is ruining my dinner.

• I BLAME THOSE DAMN MANOREXICS FOR EVERYTHING!

^^^^^^^^^^^

WISHES HE COULD MAYBE THINK OF ROCKING A "MEDIUM".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I BLAME THOSE DAMN MANOREXICS FOR EVERYTHING!

^^^^^^^^^^^

WISHES HE COULD MAYBE THINK OF ROCKING A "SMEDIUM".