Mischa Barton's Thighs (NSFW)

Comments

• Those are all white girls though. Patrick only dates Asians. Do you know any Asian girls with cellulite?

Yeah I didn't think so

^^^^^^
    KNOWZ ME WELL ENUFF TO CALL ME PATRICK.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    A lot of women have cellulite, big deal. You guys just stare at the boob region too much to notice it.

yeah, we know...

It's a double standard against women. Who are we to open our mouths? We're all fat terdy nerds with no social life and unkempt beards and shouldn't be commenting when we know given the chance we'd all toss Ms. Barton, popcorn bags and all...

But can't we just hate on people that are more attractive than us, for that fact alone?

• I BLAME THOSE DAMN MANOREXICS FOR EVERYTHING!

^^^ SELF HATING MANOREXICAN ^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^

WISHES HE COULD MAYBE THINK OF ROCKING A "MEDIUM".

^^^ MISSES SCHNIPPER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHILDRENS CLOTHES THAT FIT SMALL MEN ^^^

• we just hate on people that are more attractive

^^^^^
    EXPLAINZ RAJ'S HATE FOR ME.

HI HATTAZ!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Those are all white girls though. Patrick only dates Asians. Do you know any Asian girls with cellulite?

Yeah I didn't think so

Of course they do. There are just not enough of them in the media for paparazzi to chase after. Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're smooth and petite.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're smooth and petite.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100% FALSE

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're smooth and petite.

THE F*ck IT DON'T

• you don't know me, fool.

you disown me?? cool!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    this thread is ruining my dinner.

and the cycle of manorexia continues.

WHY GOD!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

mischa is cute. most girls have cellulite. and last i checked i was about 20 lbs overweight.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    WHERE IS SHIG?

^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^ MISSES SCHNIPPER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHILDRENS CLOTHES THAT FIT SMALL MEN ^^^

^^^^^
    PUTS ON WINTER WEIGHT IN THE SUMMER, SPRING, AND FALL

B/W

SO NOT CHILL! DUDE'S VOCAL APPRECIATION OF KYLIE MINEAUXG WAS VALUEBALE TO TEH STRUT (GOOD OLD DAYS 2004 ERA!)

• Those are all white girls though. Patrick only dates Asians. Do you know any Asian girls with cellulite?

Yeah I didn't think so

Of course they do. There are just not enough of them in the media for paparazzi to chase after. Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're smooth and petite.

Haha. I was joking.

Brian and Guzzo got my back though

Those are all white girls though. Patrick only dates Asians. Do you know any Asian girls with cellulite?

Yeah I didn't think so

They exist, they just won't ever be that famous.

Don't hate the popcorn, hate the system.

^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^
    PUTS ON WINTER WEIGHT IN THE SUMMER, SPRING, AND FALL

Just wait until you're 30-sumpin' Old Phonics. That metabolism's gonna slow down, all those sleep-overs at Belafonte's crib with the mad munchies rice crispy treat parties are gonna take their toll.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Don't hate the popcorn, hate the system.

• mischa is cute. most girls have cellulite. and last i checked i was about 20 lbs overweight.

I HATE YOUR THIGHS, JLEE.

Old Phonics

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're smooth and petite, yuichi

• I think that pic is a perfect example that you don't have to be "fat"/"porky" /"weighty" to have cellulite! mischa is a seriously slender girl and it's totally irrelevant! To be honest i was always told AND believed that it was a weight issue- mischa and a stripper from men's gallery showed me otherwise and i'm greatful for it!! so there.

• CELLULITE STRUT

Sidebar: Someone with insider knowledge, plaese to rep your local Whooty experience. Is this whats its like once the True Religions slide off?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Is she an actress, or just a model? All I hear is Mischa, Mischa, Mischa! yet it's only in the context of "Barton was seen doing this" in gossip blogs.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    MANOREXICAN

b/w

you don't know me, fool.

you disown me?? cool!

KILLING IT

Thanks for the LOOOLs - toodles!

• actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced.

• Whooty experience. Is this whats its like once the True Religions slide off?

whaaaaaaaaaaa?? whooty?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced.

just the one dangly ball?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Sidebar: Someone with insider knowledge, plaese to rep your local Whooty experience. Is this whats its like once the True Religions slide off?

some of 'em got cellulite, it's okay

insider knowledge

Whooty experience. Is this whats its like once the True Religions slide off?

whaaaaaaaaaaa?? whooty?

you a whooty if you white and got a booty, deal with it

fools on here be tripping over celebrity elbows and bottoms

Whooty experience. Is this whats its like once the True Religions slide off?

whaaaaaaaaaaa?? whooty?

Open new browser tab > youtube.com > search > whooty

The end.