Mischa Barton's Thighs (NSFW)

124»

Comments

• Yeah but who IS she?

actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced

You cant possibly think she's an accomplished thespian.

• Case and point.

From page one.

DON'T LIKE THE DICTION. WOULD NOT BLAP.

(NO f*cking AYO.)

((IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISS HOMEGIRL, BEST TO NOT SOUND LIKE A MORON.))

• Yeah but who IS she?

actress. she was in the 6th sense as the dead girl with spew on her whos mum killed her (in the tent). best known for the o.c.
    she was also with cisco adler until his infamous "long, dangly ball" shot of him surfaced

You cant possibly think she's an accomplished thespian.

credits include the o.c and crying with fake spew on her as a kid........hardly representative of an accomplished thespian i'd say. or were you just havin a laugh...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

you don't know me, fool.

Sorry. I meant Jared from Subway --perhaps my favorite soulstrut quote of all time.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

you don't know me, fool.

Sorry. I meant Jared from Subway --perhaps my favorite soulstrut quote of all time.

whats that from? it sounds so familiar....

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

you don't know me, fool.

From the Miss Shingaling thread. Raj said he heard Jared bumping Breakwater at the shop, and when Shingaling tried to call him out, he told her he was talking about Jared from Subway.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    WHERE IS SHIG?

If this is all I've won than I refuse my prize.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

you don't know me, fool.

From the Miss Shingaling thread. Raj said he heard Jared bumping Breakwater at the shop, and when Shingaling tried to call him out, he told her he was talking about Jared from Subway.

yeah thats right!!! somebody should dig up that thread!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

not into shallow observation, are we?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

not into shallow observation, are we?

I'm only pacified by counting the days until we die.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Hey Mischa ??? A bunch of record nerds don???t like that you might have some dimpled thighs. I mean they???re all these really good-looking guys, real charming with pokerhot bedroom skills. Not too skinny, no love handles, no flat asses, no beer guts, no weird spindle ankles, no back folds, no bad skin days, no balding patterns now or in their days to come. I mean real catches. Really makes a gal feel bad to not be perfect in their eyes, you know?
    So best get on those thighs, honey, or you will not have a chance in hell of snagging one of these fine fine men.

EXACTLY. How'd you know my ankles were so nice, though?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    WHERE IS SHIG?

Shig has cellulite?

!!!!! can't say having never met the man....just thought this very important subject was something he would have good commentary on