Options

Been on a two week crystal meth binge.

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    FUCK A TWEEKER[/b]

coming on this site of all places to announce your a tweeker is some str8 up tweeker shit...

Next thing you know he will be posting about his big pych haul from the goodwill.

"and they let me take the cart home...."

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Dudes it's a plea for attention. Low self-esteem+lack of social network+addictive personality+reluctance to address the root of the problem+itnernet = THIS

Probably so, but would you say the drug issues are completely false?

I actually don't give a shit.

As someone who's had addicts in the family, someone can only kick when THEY really want to. Meth is not like smoking a joint or kicking back a couple drinks. It's heavy shit. If you decided to get into meth (after supposedly kicking crack rock) that's your own damn problem. And dude was just in the hospital all doped up for an appendix removal? He sure as hell don't need my help. You guys just love the drama.

"maaaan, he's a dope fiend."

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    aight dudes i'll shed some light on this post:

eggplant ex is my homie, i've known him for maybe 6 years now..he's had serious dependancy issue's since i've met him. this is no made up internet shit about the meth/crack addictions..

in his defense, dude is in florida with no friends/support around, this is why i assume he's posting his problem on a public forum.i agree its not a good look but i sort of understand why he did it.

i'm sure everybody has a friend or family member that has addiction problems and knows how bad it sucks to deal with..i mean i wanted to kill egg ex on several occasions BUT i know what a good dude he is..it's the drugs..turns mufuckas into bags of shit, u know?

for real this dude is the kinda cat you wanna hang with when he's sober, he's a crazy talented artist, funny as hell, has mad charisma and loves music.

this shit breaks my heart, it wouldnt be a surprise if i get a call sayin he overdosed any day now.that shits killin me right now.

kev if your reading this please get into a program asap doggie, u know thats what u NEED to do.

i see this is joke to alot of u dudes and i understand eggex bothers alot of mufuckas with his posts on here, but kill that cold hearted shit.knowhutimsayin?

k

• Options
    First of all what the fuck are you saying I posted this at Sage francis message board a while ago?

Thats a lie, and dude has a history of all his threads so find it and prove yourselves. Frickin' show me and everyone else here motherfucker. No, you can't it doesnt exist.

Fuck ya'll who want me banned. I was out of my mind last night when I posted this and needed to reach out to at least somebody here. I would never make some shit like this up.

As far as "attention getting". That's some bullshit, if this post got your sttention its not my fault. I could see what your saying if I made this shit up. But ban me because I posted that I have a drug problem I want to get rid of? Thats fucked up man.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    muthafuskers

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    First of all what the fuck are you saying I posted this at Sage francis message board a while ago?

Thats a lie, and dude has a history of all his threads so find it and prove yourselves. Frickin' show me and everyone else here motherfucker. No, you can't it doesnt exist.

Fuck ya'll who want me banned. I was out of my mind last night when I posted this and needed to reach out to at least somebody here. I would never make some shit like this up.

As far as "attention getting". That's some bullshit, if this post got your sttention its not my fault. I could see what your saying if I made this shit up. But ban me because I posted that I have a drug problem I want to get rid of? Thats fucked up man.

BAN

• Options
    Dudes it's a plea for attention. Low self-esteem+lack of social network+addictive personality+reluctance to address the root of the problem+itnernet = THIS

As someone who's had addicts in the family, someone can only kick when THEY really want to. Meth is not like smoking a joint or kicking back a couple drinks. It's heavy shit. If you decided to get into meth (after supposedly kicking crack rock) that's your own damn problem. And dude was just in the hospital all doped up for an appendix removal? He sure as hell don't need my help. You guys just love the drama.

Do you give a shit about your addicted family members?

Actually fuck this, your just a Frickin' dickhead dude. Asking you to comprehend a problem at all is like offensive or some shit? Who the fuck are you?

If you dont give a fuck, dont respond.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah dude internet rehab is the best

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

Actually fuck this, your just a Frickin' dickhead dude. Asking you to comprehend a problem at all is like offensive or some shit? Who the fuck are you?

look at what youre doing though. cursing at people on a message board. like i said if you want help go get it. what the fuk are you waiting for?

you obviously dont want help and will continue using until you die or kill someone else....

• Options
    If dudes are clowning a guy with a serious problem, it's fucked up.

If dude is pulling a stunt for attention about something serious like this, it's fucked up.

I can't call it either way.

I have my homeboy axefoley posting in here that he knows me and knows my problems.

I still cant believe dudes want me banned for this.

• what were you expecting?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You obviously do not want to change your lifestyle.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Ban yourself and go get help... stop talking.

• Options

look at what youre doing though. cursing at people on a message board. like i said if you want help go get it. what the fuk are you waiting for?

you obviously dont want help and will continue using until you die or kill someone else....

I want help man, and its not like snapping your fingers to get into a decent rehab.

This thread worked for me. A member private messaged me some very usful info that I will follow up on.

Maybe this place isnt the best place to share this but like my boy said Im in Florida with no friends around me and need to tell someone.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

If dude is pulling a stunt for attention about something serious like this, it's fucked up.

I have my homeboy axefoley posting in here that he knows me and knows my problems.

no one is questioning your problems. but no one here is going to help you. you have to help yourself. there is really no point in posting. what advice can you be given that you dont already know?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

kev[/b] .....................

k[/b]

Truth is always stranger than fiction

* Thread stretching violation

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Look, I think the bottom line is that this really isn't the place to ask for help...or sympathy, especially if you're not really known on the board/have friends on here who can offer that to you.

Even when something good happens to a relatively unknown poster, the thread gets chirped because nobody else has any kind of history with the person.

I don't think any of this is cause for banning, but you should absolutely take an extended break from posting and spend your time reaching out to people who can actually get you the help you need. Good luck.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Whats this thread about?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    crystal something

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    you're the same clown that made up that whole story about the chick fusking up your ride, right?

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Oops, I stepped into the wrong crystal thread...

Can someone point me in the direction of the Crystal Waters thread? I think i made a wrong turn at the crystal cathedral.

thanks!

• Options
    I was hoping to get advice on good rehabs which I did get, so there is a point in posting this for me. So someone here did help me, actually more then one.

I just felt helpless dude and I really don't care it offends Jonny Paycheck or faux rillz. If theyre so affected, dont respond with negative bullshit.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Saying... dude's a damn dope fiend.

Everyone has problems but this is a social place and I *personally* don't need or want damn fiends up in this shit with their problems clogging up the board OMG I JUST SMOKED CRACK I JUST PAWNED MY GUITAR I JUST BLEW DICK FOR $5 man I do not give a fuck.

i DO give a fuck about my family but you are not that.

Sign off, check in, and kick. That's the best advice anyone here can give you. All that other shit is pity fishing.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    if this guy got off drugs he'd just be a sober moron instead

"hey everybody look at me"

up the ass

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    I stayed out of this thread completely cause I doubted the authenticity of this post when dude first put it up. I didn't feel the need to kick dude while he was down regardless of if it was true or not. Some of you are some bandwagon motherfuckers just trying to pile on people or get your two cents in. 2/3rds of you never even had anything remotely close to a drug problem but still need to chime in with stupid comments. Not a good look at all. Like saying shit like "How could you be typing or making sense on a meth binge" all trying to debunk if this is really real with some half ass observations on his posting grammar due to some "true life" mtv special you saw a while ago.

This may have not been the perfect place to "come out" with some shit like that but at least admitting to yourself and others that you have a serious problem is a start. The best thing you can do is get into treatment as soon as possible. The phonebook (blue pages)has all your local treatment centers and a hotline to figure out where to start. Its hard to find treatment when your all strung out so its not an easy thing to just jump right into. And your going to have to find funding or free treatment situation. Its a long road but its the only real way to get better. Meth is no joke and its not an easy thing to beat. I have never had a problem with it but a few people I know have and it gets to be out of their control. You need a solid support system and people who care for you to help you through this. It cant be done alone if its serious. You might also have to get out of that environment and stop Frickin' with people who associate with it. Ive had some problems a while ago and it was rough to get back on track. Addiction is one of those things that will never ever leave you no matter how much treatment you get. Its always still hanging out in the back of your mind waiting for a rainy day. Good luck man.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    delete thread please

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    delete thread please

And i nominate the May 8th of every year to be Crystal day.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    if this guy got off drugs he'd just be a sober moron instead

"hey everybody look at me"

You're either contributing to this community or detracting from it.

This clown has never done anything but detract from it. It's past time for him to go.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    delete thread please

Report to said thread for nomination...

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1104324&an=0&page=0#Post1104324

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    delete thread please

"Crysto De Mayo"