alicia keys ---face melter

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
what great vocal chords

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    she gots nothing on

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    gotdamn! all that time behind the piano...

vocal chords

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    Swoll

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Damn! Alicia is looking right!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Roun!!!

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yes!

anybody in socal...come by the house. drunk and feeling good. good times and a crazy dog. willie hutch you dirty hoes!

alicia keys needs to stay away from the piano and just shake her lamb shank all day. great vocal chords! fuck a moderhateur. i keep it real for the people.

i let my bitch wear my big chain.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    did she come out of the closet yet?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    did she come out of the closet yet?

doesn 't matter. booty is booty. i mean vocall chords are vocal chords. we're not moderhateurs so we can speak freely. it's saturaday so fuck the dumb shit. let's drank.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

what great vocal chords

Man I would tear her ass up like junk mail!!!!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    supreme! my og homies stef and serg are right in you're hood right now. if you see a drunk ass mexican dude and beautiful girl holding him out of the street, please to show them 2 a good time. old towe rip. i met you there a few summer ago. seattle represent. salmon in my mnouth. sf has the ban on that shit. what's up with the prono? come on already, holmes!

• dextahdextah 77 Posts
    you guys are late...her ass has been bangin...

• cascas 1,484 Posts

eat a dick, holmes. we ALL done been knowing. now it's just "alicia is VINDICATED!!" play the back seat and eat a blowpop you sorry ho. this is a grown folk post. go check out the groove merchant post and feel more at home.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    nobody beats the biz.
    or the cas.

get on my level you bitch made ho bag.

you paid the performance. sit back and enjoy the show.

hurry up and get your wic check out the mail like the bitches over at waxidermy with their plaid button ups. fuck those ass clowns. my name is tj swan and nobdy beats the bis or the CAS. eat shit, holmeses. axe about me.

whyzo! huheh! and all that shit. you do not want any with me. go to the monkey bars and then get back to me.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts

no doy.

i love all these late pass muhfugs. cas is giving a service to the non knowing folls and these jelly bean fucks try to jump in on some "oh i already been knowing". dumb fucks. play the back and get up on what the cas the serving. if youve "been knowing" then where the posts at? exactly. you've been lunching while the cas has been serving. the strut is a family and if you don't teach then folls don't learn.

read your batman comics and eat a dick sammich. cas is for the people. go to the ironman thread and stay the fuck outta here. sucker bitches think they always know.

i'll smack the shit outta anyone who tests me. yeah i'm drunk. see me in the am and i'll still smack the shit outta you. i'll be sober and still smack th shit outta anyone who steps to me in socal. fuck the dumb shit!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

no doy.

i love all these late pass muhfugs. cas is giving a service to the non knowing folls and these jelly bean fucks try to jump in on some "oh i already been knowing". dumb fucks. play the back and get up on what the cas the serving. if youve "been knowing" then where the posts at? exactly. you've been lunching while the cas has been serving. the strut is a family and if you don't teach then folls don't learn.

read your batman comics and eat a dick sammich. cas is for the people. go to the ironman thread and stay the fuck outta here. sucker bitches think they always know.

i'll smack the shit outta anyone who tests me. yeah i'm drunk. see me in the am and i'll still smack the shit outta you. i'll be sober and still smack th shit outta anyone who steps to me in socal. fuck the dumb shit!

Ill smack the drunk outta you.

I saw that ass when she was a rookie opening up for Maxwell.

Batmon is for the children, batch.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Is it me, or does this thread read like the white cop's dialogue on "Sanford & Son"?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I love Alicia, but sorry she's busted.

Runningback-like upper body - Check.

Asymetrical lumpy boobies - Check.

Lazy-eye - Check.

Cankles - Check.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Runningback-like upper body - Check.

Asymetrical lumpy boobies - Check.

Lazy-eye - Check.

Cankles - Check.

Lumpy boobies remind me of Cream Of Wheat, so I'm alright with that, anything but Rachael Ray

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    this is an awesome thread.

LULZ for days.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    pic of her chest...NAGL

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I love Alicia Keys. "No One" is my schitt. I read somewhere that Partice Rushen is her stylist.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    pic of her chest...NAGL
    Werd ... I was wondering when someone was going to comment on how HAIRY she Is!! after a fresh waxing ....

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

what great vocal chords

Man I would tear her ass up like junk mail!!!!

But for my happy retirement from "playerdom," I would be happy to make some music with Ms. Keys. And for you nitpicky mofos, ya'll sound real . No one is talking about marriage , and Ms. Keys is more than good-to-go for a night at the short-stay.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. Fuck a chest hair! I wouldn't notice because I'd be too busy bonin'!!!

• She's amazing.

...and those hips!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    damn that is money in the bank...
    i think this is the only r&b chick id like to kick it with
    do she have a man? i dont keep up with that too well