alicia keys ---face melter

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yes.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    sorry guys but I don't think the one Ms. Keyes is, er, interested , if you know what I mean.

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    ^we all heard the rumours shes a dyke but who cares. its not like anybody on this board would hit if it she wasn't.
    shes still looking fine

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    i choose to not believe that
    that can not possible

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    that can not possible

believe it...deal!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    that can not possible

She is human on planet earth just like you and me. That would mean that ANYTHING is possible. I heard Swizz beats is in that at the moment? His wife is divorcing him over her.

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2008/04/last_week_i_tol.html

That dancehall video is just plain wack!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Well actually I was in the shop watching this exact vid when it got poasted and said "too bad she's not interested"... and an industry insideur who was here shopping said "actually she's been with the same cat for like 10 years he's a good friend of mine."

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Kerry Keys?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    that can not possible

She is human on planet earth just like you and me. That would mean that ANYTHING is possible. I heard Swizz beats is in that at the moment? His wife is divorcing him over her.

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2008/04/last_week_i_tol.html

Hey DeeRock,

School these young cats, son! Man, I had a belly and was pullin' dimepieces back in my batchelor days. The secret ingredients are CONFIDENCE, CHARISMA, and PERSONALITY. I was (am) a reasonably handsome dude, but my boys were amazed at the arm candy I used to pull (and some of them would shit on the fine Ms. Keys too, believe me, minus the fame, loot, and stature of course). So, DeeRock is right, with the right approach you might get on, despite the odds. "Scared money don't make none." Look at Nick Cannon!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

MAJOR NON-COSINE!!!!

This HAS to be seen to be appreciated!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

MAJOR NON-COSINE!!!!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rywg_dutjam_fun

NSFW yes! this is what happens in deh dance.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

MAJOR NON-COSINE!!!!

GIF's FOR DAYS!

Where you at Controller? You know what to do.

• Damn. This post took a major right turn...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Not a ghost bump. Just wanted to say this song has been killing me of late. Shit, it even made me go back to the Temprees album it samples (Alicia's producer hook-up >>> original sample). b, 21b, 21Yo Ross: where's the reggae remix of this one, son? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I kinda slept on her last album, despite buying the first two. Did I miss out on something?

/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I kinda slept on her last album, despite buying the first two. Did I miss out on something?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah dude. Like you, I TOTALLY slept on her last album even though I liked her first two as well and now that I'm going back and re-listening to it, it's a great R&B album. Some folks think Alicia's trying a bit too hard to go the diva route (see "No One") but I'm not mad at her trying to give her pipes a workout. b, 21b, 21"Teenage Love Affair" is my joint (stuck on repeat) but I'm digging on the majority of the tracks here, including "Reckless Love", "Lesson Learned" and if you want to get your Wu-Tang nostalgia steez on, there's always "Where Do We Go From Here."

• I hate[/b] "No One"... but I fusk with the rest of it.b, 21b, 21As butch as she is, I still swoon. Yowzah

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I
    hate[/b] "No One"... but I fusk with the rest of it.b, 21b, 21As butch as she is, I still swoon. Yowzah b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The thing - when I first heard "No One", working at some cafe where they had this cookie cut Clear Channel playlist on full rotation, I just assumed it was some new Mariah Carey-esque, big diva moment song and kind of tuned it out (didn't realize it was Alicia at the time). But strangely, the more I hear it, the more I can dig it. Can't explain it. b, 21b, 21My daughter is feeling it - she's starting to sing the hook when it comes on. American Idol 2021, here we come!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Yo Ross: where's the reggae remix of this one, son?
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Refresh your browser! I made this in October of 2007:b, 21a href="http://www.zshare.net/audio/4184132fe023f4/" target="_blank"1http://www.zshare.net/audio/4184132fe023f4/

Ross - I meant "TLA." img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21The "No One" remix is indeed, the joint.