DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited January 23 in Strut Central

TAGGED:

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    holy shit, Eli should be wearing a helmet

• what's with marv-o touching j-dub

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    did that eli dude have some disability? i'm all for equal opportunity, but this is

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i want to see some emotocons out of this

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahahaha....wow

• Options
    Apparently, Eli drank the Kool-Aid.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Seriously heart-wrenching. Damn.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I mean have any of yall ever had a special MC in your cipher though?

That shit is no joke.

There was a girl at Berkeley High named Angela who would drop in on a cipher like it was NOTHING. And she was violent too.

• Angel Dust or Downs?
    CP or PCP?

discuss or disgusted?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• Options
    Eli won with the gay parade jawn. I vote Eli.

• Eli killed it

• Seriously heart-wrenching. Damn.

I know...shit.

• Options
    What's so heart-wrenching about it? Dude grabbed the mic and did his thing. It's heart-wrenching that you guys are heart-wrenched by it. Like it's heart-wrenching because you think it's really bad? Who cares. I'll ride for Eli all day or any other disabled person or addict that feels the need to artistically express themselves.

• "It's like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower."

I wish I hadn't seen the long pause when Eli said nothing at all.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    eli eli!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    What's so heart-wrenching about it? Dude grabbed the mic and did his thing. It's heart-wrenching that you guys are heart-wrenched by it. Like it's heart-wrenching because you think it's really bad? Who cares. I'll ride for Eli all day or any other disabled person or addict that feels the need to artistically express themselves.

and as long as i'm using graemlins, i'm predicting a

• AHHAHAHAH! RETARDS ARE SO Frickin' FUNNY! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOST LIKELY AREN'T ABLE TO GO TO GOOD SCHOOLS AND GET THE PROPER ATTENTION AND GUIDANCE! I BET YOU HIS HOMELIFE Frickin' SUCKS! LULZ!!!!!!

AHHAAHHAAHH!!1111!!! SO Frickin' HILARIOUS!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Seriously though...I dont think a mentally challenged person would drop the line "Like rosie O'Donnell at a Bi Sexual Bridal Shower" "Or you should stay in the shade and be in the gay parade"(I paraphrased that one, dont know what he said exactly)

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

I shouldn't laugh....

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Yeah, I felt kinda wrong about that one

[color:white]Yet So Right... [/color]

• Yeah, I felt kinda wrong about that one

[color:white]Yet So Right... [/color]

HIGH FUGGIN' FIVE-EPH BROSEPH! OH MY GOD! I BET YOU HE'S IN A SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT PROBALLY JUST SHUFFLES HIM AROUND TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ONE AFTER ANOTHER BECAUSE KNOW ONE WANTS TO BOTHER AND THE SYSTEM'S RESOURCES ARE TOTALLY LACAKING!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    half of the people getting derier discomfort over this were really feeling reh dogg.

• IMO: I found Reh Dogg to be just weird. Not "crazy crazy" just strange.

• What was reh dogg? I don't recall.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    "It's like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower."

I wasn't feeling this clip until that line. Hilarious.

- spidey

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I like Reh Dogg. His music is raw creativity. He's like Mingering Mike, for me.

• Hold up. After watching that again, I don't think Eli "froze" up, I think they cut his music and mic (this looks like it's on Public Access TV to me).

Marv-O tells them to keep it clean or they would be DQ'ed. When Eli kicked his first verse, he was dropping N*gga bombs. If you watch, it looks like whoever is "producing" doesn't know about delay's (or maybe there was no delay for the youtube) and they were trying to cut off the audio to keep it clean (What HS puts an unrehearsed freestyle battle on Pubic Access TV?).

Anyway, it's happens again at the end when he drops a "F*ck" in his flow. They cut the audio and it looks like he's listening to someone off camera.

Sure, he MIGHT have a touch of the Autism, but I don't think he's as bad as we might think.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I wish I hadn't seen the long pause when Eli said nothing at all.

That was the best part - he was just feelin' the beat.

It made it all that more ill when he dropped back in with the Rosie O.