Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    "YO, I'M THE BEST, MAYNE"
    "I DID IT....."

*cut music*

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Yeah, I felt kinda wrong about that one

[color:white]Yet So Right... [/color]

HIGH FUGGIN' FIVE-EPH BROSEPH! OH MY GOD! I BET YOU HE'S IN A SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT PROBALLY JUST SHUFFLES HIM AROUND TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ONE AFTER ANOTHER BECAUSE KNOW ONE WANTS TO BOTHER AND THE SYSTEM'S RESOURCES ARE TOTALLY LACAKING!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Aw, man. I didn't really mean it like that. Truth is even with his disabilities he probably freestyles better than I could any day of the week. I'm just playing around here. Don't take offense.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    fuck the bullshit, eli did his thing.

given that they may have mean spiritedly put him on for a good laugh, but straight up, eli put it down. with those two lines about rosie and the gay parade he destroyed any unoriginal shit the other dude spit. the shit about walking cripple was pretty foul.

i ride for eli, reh dogg, hi hopes, etc.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    "YO, I'M THE BEST, MAYNE"
    "I DID IT....."

*cut music*

"He stepped up even though he messed up."

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

APPROVED. the current Pasue graemlin isnt clever enough.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I think he is possessed by Baby Jesus, the O'DB.

• Yeah, what the fuck is up w/ that moron that went first making fun of dude being crippled?

• Yeah, what the fuck is up w/ soul strut[/b] making fun of dude being crippled?

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Yeah, what the fuck is up w/ soul strut[/b] making fun of dude being crippled?

who said anything about him being crippled?

• "It's like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower."

I wasn't feeling this clip until that line. Hilarious.

- spidey

Line of the year! Dude was a lil' rubbing up on Jdub.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    eye rolls like whoa

mayne

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    not MR, probably AUT with a side of CP
    but if dude wrote those himself, seems cognitively average and pretty freaking funny.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    AHHAHAHAH! RETARDS ARE SO Frickin' FUNNY! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOST LIKELY AREN'T ABLE TO GO TO GOOD SCHOOLS AND GET THE PROPER ATTENTION AND GUIDANCE! I BET YOU HIS HOMELIFE Frickin' SUCKS! LULZ!!!!!!

Predictable.

what about "BUT OMG HES MAKING HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS! THATS SO NOT COOL! NAGL!!!1!!!1"

• AHHAHAHAH! RETARDS ARE SO Frickin' FUNNY! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOST LIKELY AREN'T ABLE TO GO TO GOOD SCHOOLS AND GET THE PROPER ATTENTION AND GUIDANCE! I BET YOU HIS HOMELIFE Frickin' SUCKS! LULZ!!!!!!

Predictable.

what about "BUT OMG HES MAKING HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS! THATS SO NOT COOL! NAGL!!!1!!!1"

what you mean predictable, timmy?

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    At this point I think youtube is a better invention than the wheel.
    UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    ...that someone here would inevitably get the knee-jerk impression that this is some sort of slam on the mentally retarded, despite that the guy in the video is obviously fully aware of what he's saying.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Dude was a lil' rubbing up on Jdub.

He was invading his personal space. Can't you people see that? I will not stand for it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This shit is DEEEP... I already saw so many levels in here.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    y'all don't know but...

ELI IS FOR THE CHILDREN

• unityunity 179 Posts
    there ain't no father to eli's style

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    For some reason this part slayed me...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The heart shaped zoom in, light chuckles in the back ground and the look on his face, golden.

• ...that someone here would inevitably get the knee-jerk impression that this is some sort of slam on the mentally retarded, despite that the guy in the video is obviously fully aware of what he's saying.

spare me, timmy. This shit was posted on youtube to make fun of dude and now all you herbs are having a good time at his expense. Plain and Frickin' simple. This shit wasn't posted on some "OH WOW! THIS GUY IS DOPE!" it's some "OMG! HEY LOOK AT THE RETARD TRYIN' TO RAP! KICK IT OLD SKOOL MUNGO!".

and of course, dudes on soulstrut want to get asshurt when their cards get pulled and show some "what's the big deal" type of attitude or in this case some pathetic-ass back peddle.

Real talk, my girl deals with these exact type of kids day-in and day-out so if you only knew how bad they have it you would give two shits and more imporantly and hopefully, CARE. She deals primarily with a lot of kids from straight-up broken homes in a school district that's a joke and on top of that that kids all STRUGLE with mild to severe emotional and learning problems. Sweet kids who I hear all about and have interacted with.

And honestly, i'm not exactly too fond of how people of color sometimes get paraded on youtube either.

b/w

little dissapointed my dudes on and off the inna-nets are acting towards this.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm with Phonics on this one.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    spare me, timmy. This shit was posted on youtube to make fun of dude and now all you herbs are having a good time at his expense. Plain and Frickin' simple. This shit wasn't posted on some "OH WOW! THIS GUY IS DOPE!" it's some "OMG! HEY LOOK AT THE RETARD TRYIN' TO RAP! KICK IT OLD SKOOL MUNGO!".

On point. I have no sympathy for anyone using the disabled from their own amusement. Truly repugnant.

Nix that "pause" graemlin, too.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    I think you're over-reacting a bit due to your own experiences. I respect your opinion, but I don't really see how making a gremlin that says pause is somehow commenting on the broken homes and shiftless school structure which has left these kids ill-prepared for the world. I agree with everything you've said, just seems like you've taken this opportunity to jump on a soap box. Not that that particular soap box is unjustified. There's just a difference between making fun of a person, and taking humor from a situation. If I saw the guy walking down the street I wouldn't go "Hey, look at that retarded guy, haha!", but I can't help but be simultaneously humored by the context of this video, and him taking a good long pause to put a verse together in his head about a bisexual bridal shower, or whatever that was.

Not to mention two soulstrut - disability exploiting gremlins:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

ditto,

I grew up with handicapped parents and heard too many damn people think their everyday actions/ struggle was something funny.

Dudes laughing at a person cause he has a handicap says a lot about the person laughing.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    -"welcome back kotter" wasn't funny? the sweathogs had learning disabilities.
    -i've seen everybody on here talk shit about that "corky: fight the power" video.
    -tons of people on here have made fun of eric sermon's/rza's lisp.
    -howard stern, anyone?
    -"in living color"?

There's just a difference between making fun of a person, and taking humor from a situation.

agree. how can you not see the line, most?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    by your same rationale, most...how is it cool to continually make fun of gay people/acts?

i have a gay brother and could have easily flipped years ago at shit i've seen on the strut, but I know where my holmeses hearts are at.

pick and choose your battles.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    soap box

• Options

this has gremlin potential in my book