let's choose the WORST MOVIE EVER

Comments

• What's the movie where the kids play a game of floor hockey with a magic orb to determine the fate of the universe?

Long ago, I read about it on a "Worst Movies Ever" list. I've always wanted to see it ever since.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

plse be serious.

Dude I am serious, and you prove my point there is a Top Gun enthusiast in any community.

oh was that your point?

I thought your point was that this is the "worst movie ever," which, to any sane person (whether they particularly ride for this movie or not), is an absurd proposition.

Not worst but I've never seen so much quasi-homoerotic big-grinned men standing a little too close to each other before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Holy Shit man, I never saw this before! hahaa, my sentiments exactly!

that's gotta be the Euro release or some schitt because in America he says "you can be my wingman anyday." hardly the same homerotic effect.

not that there's anything wrong with it.

• Options

Although I do secretly ride for the scene where they get high together.

• ugh. had to wade through 9 pgs of cinematic garbage. here's my own painful reminder:

absolute co-sign for gardenstate

and for controversy i give you:

frickin' awful. and plus having to hear the 5678's ...

hate away

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

worse than the snoozefest that was the sequel?

• never had one moment of interest in #2, so i shall lump both together as a 4 hour wankathon ... i liked jackie brown tho

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

though a bit "so bad its kinda good", i saw this movie for the first time last year. i would have killed to see it in my youth had i known it existed.

^this was pretty bad, but i saw with some of my best friends to this day in the theatre and we didnt know eachother much. we bonded through bad humor and quote like 7 lines from this movie.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    ALL ADAM SANDLER MOVIES SUCK!!!!! DEAL

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Holy shit. This rates. Haven't seen it since the theater, and remember as a child thinking it was total shite.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The price is wrong, bitch.

has anyone actually seen

or

i remember laughing to myself when i saw them beside eachother at the rental place, and its an odd coincidence they were in alphabetical order.

The price is wrong, bitch.

DIE

jim carey movies make baby jesus cry

• Options
    I liked Glitter.

I liked Glitter.

That movie made 1 million at the box office then bypassed bootleg and dvd release and went straight to cable

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'll definitely catch some shit for this first one, but off the top of my head I can think of only two movies I've walked out of with absolutely no concern for how they end:

and

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Give me a break with these selections. Burt Reynolds wrote the book on crap movies. He must

b/w

Here's a little something for the ladies.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    I'll definitely catch some shit for this first one, but off the top of my head I can think of only two movies I've walked out of with absolutely no concern for how they end:

no shit-catching from me. i fell asleep twice during this movie. not my kinda thing AT ALL.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    Not bad for a snuff film.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts

Thread over.

• Options
    Here's a little something for the ladies.

You mean the lady...the only lady on here Elise?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Co-sign on LOTR. Dreck.

This piece of shit, too

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Thread over.

No, thread not over - this movie, like many mentioned so far,
    falls under "so bad it's good" ... which was NOT an option.

I mean, seriously - I would rather watch "Cool as Ice" than
    a majority of so-called "comedy" movies out there, for laughs.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Thread over.

No, that movie is one of the best comedies I've ever seen. Its drop dead hilarious.

Yeah, "What the 'bleep' do we know" actually had me fuming. that movie had me so goddam angry I couldn't even finish it.

But cool as Ice is just gold. I don't think its got a DVD release yet. Years ago me and some friends rented it as a joke and laughed our asses off.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Co-sign on LOTR. Dreck.

This piece of shit, too

I thought this was pretty good.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Love in the time of cholera was huge shit fest

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

MADNESS.

MADNESS.

Not only did it lack a single believable character, but it also had MAJOR plot flaws.

Serious waste of time.