let's choose the WORST MOVIE EVER

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Second half of I am legend was the worst thing I've seen in a long time. "You've never heard Bob Marley?"

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

We had to get up and walk out of this shit.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

plse be serious.

• Its seemed like people were laughing at the parts that they were 'supposed' to laugh at... or maybe they didn't know if it was supposed to be funny, so they laughed just in case? Or maybe people actually thought that movie was funny.

This is what I've noticed whenever I watch any Wes Anderson movie since Rushmore.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

my sis loved this and usually she doesnt have such bad taste but cmon

OH SHIT! i had blocked this one out of my mind!

YES! i Frickin' hated this movie. then again im not a huge south park fan either.

im sure there are about to be 100 "OH HELL NO" comments, however

"america...fuck yeah" is the #1 song id love to never hear again.

i just about lost it when that chick shat up on that dude though!

i'd like to nominate:

especially as the worst adaptation of anything seuss related.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

Like Thin Red Line, it's slow, but beautifully shot. I like both of these movies.

• how about semi-recent futuristic movies that are already extremely dated?

IMG src=http://www.5yaks.com/fifthele.jpg>

This isn't a great film but dude, it's watch-able. Nowhere near "worst".

I liked how it was the Heavy Metal Movie Taxi story made into a movie.

Bullseye!

• Second half of I am legend was the worst thing I've seen in a long time. "You've never heard Bob Marley?"

Don't hold your breath for the "Unreleased Version" then - Shitty ending getting shittier.

I really want to rep this movie. I HATE Will Smith (acting) but he really pulled off a great performance (yeah, I said it) here.

Anyway - I'm thankfull for this movie becuase it made me search out "Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price, "Omega Man" with Chuckles and made me crack the spine on the on the Matheson book. After all that, I've come to the conclusion that this updated version is an amalgam of the first two, and really, the only thing that ruins this (for me) is the ending (both of them).

Not the worst ever, but not greatest either. They did a great job with the look of NY.

Best dog acting ever.

Best dog acting ever.

plse be serious.

• PS - Found this the other day on VHS and was SO hyped.

I couldnt get through the first half of it. (The kid moves to DC from bum fuck Georgia to "break in to the cabbie business"?)

I remembered liking it as a kid (Mr. T) but now it's SO BAD.

Gary Busey, Mr. T, Marsha Warfield, Irene Cara, Bill Maher, The Barbarian Bros. and Paul Rodriguez.

What a feeling.

• Best dog acting ever.

plse be serious.

I celebrate his entire catalogue.

Please.

I preferred 8 Below with the gawd Paul Walker.

• LOL.

Good call.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Haven't seen it but that cover art is

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Like Thin Red Line, it's slow, but beautifully shot. I like both of these movies.

i hear you but what was up with that narration voice? i think they hired the same voice that does all those blockbuster action movie trailers

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    yea... MAN the assassination of jesse james sucked so bad... and it was sooo long. Haha... like the most uneventful movie ever... Me and my girl both were kinda looking at eachother like... is this good? I think i like it... then both just realized it was horrible and turned it off.

I had to sit through this shit w/ a ladyfriend. She giggled throughout this while I just couldnt see what was funny.

i will admit that i liked this movie when i first saw it, but its replay value is pretty much zero.

I believe this is a soulstrut classic/favorite, so watch out for the backlash.

Massive guilty pleasure. I can't explain it. It has all the elements of a bad movie but it just works.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time... c'mon. Theres a million quotables... shit is classic. for me... The first time i saw it, it wasn't that funny... but it ages like fine wine.

"Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude."

And yea... I am Legend sucked a fat donkey dong.

• Options

plse be serious.

Dude I am serious, and you prove my point there is a Top Gun enthusiast in any community.

plse be serious.

Dude I am serious, and you prove my point there is a Top Gun enthusiast in any community.

oh was that your point?

I thought your point was that this is the "worst movie ever," which, to any sane person (whether they particularly ride for this movie or not), is an absurd proposition.

• And yea... I am Legend sucked a fat donkey dong.

Hilarious.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

plse be serious.

oh was that your point?

I thought your point was that this is the "worst movie ever," which, to any sane person (whether they particularly ride for this movie or not), is an absurd proposition.

Not worst but I've never seen so much quasi-homoerotic big-grinned men standing a little too close to each other before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've never seen so much quasi-homoerotic big-grinned men standing a little too close to each other before.

then you should check out young phonics' dvd collection.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

i hear you but what was up with that narration voice? i think they hired the same voice that does all those blockbuster action movie trailers

Good point! They actually were trying to get the narration done towards the end, but the movie had been so delayed, that they couldn't wait for the person they originally wanted who was on tour at the time.
    It would have been 10000x better.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

cool concept, HORRIFIC execution.

i still wanna see this. from what my friend told me about it it actually sounds pretty funny.

Ha! I bought this on impulse for $7.99 at the drugstore last night while getting a 2 liter of root beer. Funny as hell, totally on point, and really depressing at the same time. I felt guilty just eating (organic) popcorn while watching it. We're 80% on the way to the world it depicts.

• Options
    I really put Top Gun as one of my number one worsts

Sorry root i hat it.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    By far the worst movie I ever saw was:

ban, disconnected the wholenine. snatch was the shit for me. Love that movie.

Snoop dogg and Dr. Dre in the WASH was BS.

• Options

plse be serious.

oh was that your point?

Not worst but I've never seen so much quasi-homoerotic big-grinned men standing a little too close to each other before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Holy Shit man, I never saw this before! hahaa, my sentiments exactly!