How is Harvey Canal a good poaster?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I've been reading his poasts since 2005. So please don't think I'm coming from a hatteur's place of blanket hate or anything like that. I'm not starting this post to argue. I would just like to sit back and hear why some of you apparently consider him to been a valued contributeurThank you in advance for your detailed answers.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'm drawing a blank on this one.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    How else would you hear about the newest MC from Tyler?

• 1. Thorough rap knowledge

2. Provocative poasting

3. Props in the skreets

These are three things that, if more Strutters had them, our e-world would be a better place.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Great Poaster. One of the best really.

He first turned me on to reptillians. Posted very informative things about texas rap that i would not have been up on. Hes not afraid to take an unpopular position.

and he is very good about not getting asshurt all the time.

plus, i do believe he pays to poast here.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    he taught me the difference between "less-whites" and "more-whites"

He's one of the few people in the continental US brave enough to educate us on chemtrails

He's realer than any of us will ever be

• Dude know his Texas rap.
    Which reminds me, I just found a few D-Crew records. Is any of there stuff Raer of sought after?

• I remember when his crypto-racist rants got him banned for a while.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I remember when his crypto-racist rants got him banned for a while.

once again

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know dude from reality. It's an act, similar to Ann Coulter.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    1) As Jonny said, he comes to the table with Texas rap knowledge, obviously, and rap knowledge in general.

2) Dude truly stands up and represents the places and people he cares about. There's honor in that.

3) He doth provoke shit to cooketh. Every story needs an antagonist, and Harvey loves to antogonize.

• I remember when his crypto-racist rants got him banned for a while.

once again

it's just funny how conveniently his past indiscretions have been swept under the rug. nowadays it's just "awww shucks -- it's WACKY HARVEY again lol...." b/w "he's actually pretty knowledgeable about Texas rapp!"

when in reality he's a pretty creepy conspiracy theorist who consistently offers internet links to anti-Semitic websites and demagogues his way through pretty much any argument on here.

and then has the gall to try to browbeat other poasters for their alleged racism.

I NEVER called for his banning, but I did not miss dude for a second when he got banned.

• I am not offended by ANYTHING Robert has posted. You guys are truly absurd with your e-crusades.

Then again, I've met Robert, we know people in common (file under: props in the skreets!) and I know where his heart is at.

Can't say the same about some of you other dudes

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

once again

it's just funny how conveniently his past indiscretions have been swept under the rug. nowadays it's just "awww shucks -- it's WACKY HARVEY again lol...." b/w "he's actually pretty knowledgeable about Texas rapp!"

when in reality he's a pretty creepy conspiracy theorist who consistently offers internet links to anti-Semitic websites and demagogues his way through pretty much any argument on here.

and then has the gall to try to browbeat other poasters for their alleged racism.

I NEVER called for his banning, but I did not miss dude for a second when he got banned.

dudes! Its lizard people not jews. You guys got it backwards.

lol at creepy conspiracy though.

• I am not offended by ANYTHING Robert has posted. You guys are truly absurd with your e-crusades.

Then again, I've met Robert, we know people in common (file under: props in the skreets!) and I know where his heart is at.

Can't say the same about some of you other dudes

• You guys are truly absurd with your e-crusades.

that's rich when offered as a defense of the one Harveycanal.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I know dude from reality. It's an act, similar to Ann Coulter.

And for the record, Cashless knows more about Texas rap than I do.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I thought we were supposed to be weighing the pros here?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    He pays to poast here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

once again

^^^^STILL MAD THAT SHIED GETS MORE PROPS IN THE BAY THAN HE DOES

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    File under: Another useless post by King Most.

• File under: Another useless post by King Most.

^^^

Speaking of E-Crusades.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Speaking of easing off your obsession with Harvey.......

web page

• Your projecting, hoe.

and it's pretty apparent this thread clearly was a joke to begin with. But I guess your hard-on for me can't tell the difference.

• funny how fools are qualifying harv's insane poasts talmbout, "well, yeah, OK but for the record I[/b] never was hurt by anything he said."

a tacit admission of his tendency to say offensive shit if ever there was one.

it's nice to know that none of you guys were ever personally offended by the one harvey's rants. I guess that's all that really matters, right?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Finally a good reason for this thread to exist.

• funny how fools are qualifying harv's insane poasts talmbout, "well, yeah, OK but for the record I[/b] never was hurt by anything he said."

a tacit admission of his tendency to say offensive shit if ever there was one.

it's nice to know that none of you guys were ever personally offended by the one harvey's rants. I guess that's all that really matters, right?

Awww, I'm sorry. Were you really offended by one of Harvey's mean rants? There there. I'm sure you'll live.
    Duderonomy

• And yo, at least Rashied is a worthwhile contribiteur to the board; Yuichi you're just a Frickin' herb.

have a good day being mad.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    1. Thorough rap knowledge

2. Provocative poasting

3. Props in the skreets

These are three things that, if more Strutters had them, our e-world would be a better place.

2) Dude truly stands up and represents the places and people he cares about. There's honor in that.

Yes and yes.

And no matter how many ways to kingdom come his posts are misread, misinterpreted and twisted about, he does not back down or give up.

• that is no worse than stuff said by this thread's own author.