How is Harvey Canal a good poaster?

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am not offended by ANYTHING Robert has posted. You guys are truly absurd with your e-crusades.

Then again, I've met Robert, we know people in common (file under: props in the skreets!) and I know where his heart is at.

Can't say the same about some of you other dudes
    Nothing much offends me online. But can you really say he never say offensive things. Not just the race comments but what about the thread where he said a bunch of dumb shit like "But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet." and "Then please explain for me why a man loving a man seemingly requires so much of at least one of them acting like a woman. Because that's where the jokes are coming from in this case...not from a man loving a man...but from a man acting like a woman". Online that stuff is nothing. But if he said that stuff in person or in front of my little sister who is gay, I would slap the Ronald Macdonald grin off his face.

The boy Shied stays hurtin' lurkers' feelings!

• that is no worse than stuff said by this thread's own author.

damn man. I'M AN AUTHOR! OH SHIT! I'm flattered, holmes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    And yo, at least Rashied is a worthwhile contribiteur to the board; Yuichi you're just a Frickin' herb.

have a good day being mad.

i ain't mad, i'm just calling it like it is.

I am not offended by ANYTHING Robert has posted. You guys are truly absurd with your e-crusades.

Then again, I've met Robert, we know people in common (file under: props in the skreets!) and I know where his heart is at.

Can't say the same about some of you other dudes
    Nothing much offends me online. But can you really say he never say offensive things. Not just the race comments but what about the thread where he said a bunch of dumb shit like "But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet." and "Then please explain for me why a man loving a man seemingly requires so much of at least one of them acting like a woman. Because that's where the jokes are coming from in this case...not from a man loving a man...but from a man acting like a woman". Online that stuff is nothing. But if he said that stuff in person or in front of my little sister who is gay, I would slap the Ronald Macdonald grin off his face.

The boy Shied stays hurtin' lurkers' feelings!

• he's pissed me off or offended me on more than one occasion. of course, so has young phonics....

however, i appreciate that dude will stand for what he believes in. i appreciate the fact that he rides so hard for certian shit even if i don't. i appreciate a good portion of his posts and i appreciate that he calls me out on shit.

P.S. bought "ridin dirty" per his suggestion.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    he's pissed me off on more than one occasion. of course, so have most of the people on the Board....

the thread's not asking if we agree with everything he has ever written.

HC is not the only one on here with these qualities; things like passion, provocation and fire-starting make for a good contributor.

• 1. Thorough rap knowledge

2. Provocative poasting

3. Props in the skreets

These are three things that, if more Strutters had them, our e-world would be a better place.

2) Dude truly stands up and represents the places and people he cares about. There's honor in that.

Yes and yes.

And no matter how many ways to kingdom come his posts are misread, misinterpreted and twisted about, he does not back down or give up.

I never misread/misinterpreted/twisted shit.

He's clowned gays. He's called me a racist and he's never met me. He's suggested that the Holocaust was blown out of proportion (leading to his temporary banning). He has repeatedly attempted to back up his insane conspiracy theories by offering websites featuring articles about Jewish domination of the world and Holocaust hoaxes.

Apparently someone who "stands his ground," and refrains from personally offending you is alright in y'all's book.

and his Texas rapp knowledge is so on point.

• he's pissed me off on more than one occasion. of course, so have most of the people on the Board....

the thread's not asking if we agree with everything he has ever written.

HC is not the only one on here with these qualities; things like passion, provocation and fire-starting make for a good contributor.

Holmes:

This thread isn't asking schitt. It was a damn joke thread and not a time to analyze contributions and have a state of the union type thread. .

I guess a few of us didn't get the memo with explicit details on how to post in this thread. My apologies to Beckys everywhere.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    1. Thorough rap knowledge

2. Provocative poasting

3. Props in the skreets

These are three things that, if more Strutters had them, our e-world would be a better place.

2) Dude truly stands up and represents the places and people he cares about. There's honor in that.

Yes and yes.

And no matter how many ways to kingdom come his posts are misread, misinterpreted and twisted about, he does not back down or give up.

eggs akly.

I guess a few of us didn't get the memo with explicit details on how to post in this thread. My apologies to Beckys everywhere.

Get it straight, holmes!

HOLMES.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

He's suggested that the Holocaust was blown out of proportion (leading to his temporary banning).

I've never said anything about the Holocaust being "blown out of proportion" and as I understand it, that's not why I was temporarily banned.

And if I must repeat myself a tenth time, the only point I've ever attempted to make on this board about the Holocaust is that there were homosexuals, the handicapped, twins, blacks, Gypsies, and political dissidents who died in those camps right along with Jews. I stand by that point/fact to this day and have no idea how you figure it to be "racist".

So yes, you more than anyone on here has most definitely "misread/misinterpreted/twisted shit".

• I never misread/misinterpreted/twisted shit.

He's suggested that the Holocaust was blown out of proportion (leading to his temporary banning).

I've never said anything about the Holocaust being "blown out of proportion" and as I understand it, that's not why I was temporarily banned.

And if I must repeat myself a tenth time, the only point I've ever attempted to make on this board about the Holocaust is that there were homosexuals, the handicapped, twins, blacks, Gypsies, and political dissidents who died in those camps right along with Jews. I stand by that point/fact to this day and have no idea how you figure it to be "racist".

So yes, you more than anyone on here has most definitely "misread/misinterpreted/twisted shit".

poast some of your favorite chemtrail/Jewey domination web links. I miss those. It's been at least a week.

and when homosexuals were being gassed by the Nazis, was that "a joke that they singularly brought upon themselves"?

fuck you.

poast some of your favorite chemtrail/Jewey domination web links. I miss those. It's been at least a week.

and when homosexuals were being gassed by the Nazis, was that "a joke that they singularly brought upon themselves"?

fuck you.

Yeah, fuck that ghost that you are evidently chasing after.

• And no matter how many ways to kingdom come his posts are misread, misinterpreted and twisted about, he does not back down or give up.

I've shut him down on more than one occasion. He's not a very good debater. However, if I were to meet him, I'd clown him for a minute, then buy the fool a drink. What the hell... why not... we're all breddren on here.

Now where the fuck is my appreciation thread?

I even have my own graemlin

I've shut him down on more than one occasion. He's not a very good debater. However, if I were to meet him, I'd clown him for a minute, then buy the fool a drink. What the hell... why not... we're all breddren on here.

You've shut me down???

Okay...

• And no matter how many ways to kingdom come his posts are misread, misinterpreted and twisted about, he does not back down or give up.

You've shut me down???

Okay...

Glad you can come to terms with it like that... well done...

• He's called me a racist and he's never met me.

Aren't you doing the same to him?

Harv's poasts are almost always entertaining, and--contrary to what some of you are listing as one of his good qualities--he has backed down on occasion, when the situation called for it.

And no, I can't cite specific examples, but I guess I'm thinking of times that he's let bygones be bygones. That's admirable.

and--contrary to what some of you are listing as one of his good qualities--he has backed down on occasion, when the situation called for it.

And no, I can't cite specific examples, but I guess I'm thinking of times that he's let bygones be bygones. That's admirable.

Yes, exactly. Thanks for making that distinction.

You've shut me down???

Okay...

For real--that was kind of like when people poast the graemlin with reference to their own poasts.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    so controversial.
    yet SO boring.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    so controversial.
    yet SO boring.

i mean this thread by the way.

• Aren't you doing the same to him?

I've said his poasts have been offensive to me. That's a fact. He poasts anti-Semitic conspiracy theory websites that are offensive to me.

Ross, you are the perennial Harvey defender, and I can't hate on your sticking up for your fellow Texan. your valiant defense of Harv in the "Have you Ever Dated a Becky" thread, in which he claimed ALL white people are infected by with racism and that he was "less white" than others on the board, was particularly admirable, given how ridiculous he was sounding.

but hey -- don't look now guys, he's started another Texas rapp thread!!! let's forget the questionable schitt he's said over the years and just talk about K-Rhino.

Aren't you doing the same to him?

I've said his poasts have been offensive to me. That's a fact. He poasts anti-Semitic conspiracy theory websites that are offensive to me.

Ross, you are the perennial Harvey defender, and I can't hate on your sticking up for your fellow Texan. your valiant defense of Harv in the "Have you Ever Dated a Becky" thread, in which he claimed ALL white people are infected by with racism and that he was "less white" than others on the board, was particularly admirable, given how ridiculous he was sounding.

but hey -- don't look now guys, he's started another Texas rapp thread!!! let's forget the questionable schitt he's said over the years and just talk about K-Rhino.

Oh yeah, what is it unique that you bring to this board?

That's right...NOT A DAMNED THING.

• Oh yeah, what is it unique that you bring to this board?

my recognition that you are an asshat is not unique; that's for sure.

• Ross, you are the perennial Harvey defender, and I can't hate on your sticking up for your fellow Texan.

"Fellow Texan" ain't got shit to do with it, Ben. I've knowed Mr. Blowed since we were in college. Either my skin care routine is working better than I realized or you're painfully unaware of just how old I am. At any rate, college was a very long time ago.

Young_Phonics is also my dude out in the world, but he--like Harvey--doesn't always put his best foot forward on this message board. Likewise, I'm sure I've pissed off a few people here over the years, but I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone I've offended in person. Can you see the distinction?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just talk about K-Rhino.

I'm here all week, folks...

• asshat

Yall should take notes from JimBeam or Young Phonics. They're all about the one-liners now, short and sweet like, "Suck a dick!" or "You're a fuckin' herb!!!"

All kidding aside, yall are cool peoples.