How is Harvey Canal a good poaster?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ross, you are the perennial Harvey defender, and I can't hate on your sticking up for your fellow Texan.

"Fellow Texan" ain't got shit to do with it, Ben. I've knowed Mr. Blowed since we were in college. Either my skin care routine is working better than I realized or you're painfully unaware of just how old I am. At any rate, college was a very long time ago.

Young_Phonics is also my dude out in the world, but he--like Harvey--doesn't always put his best foot forward on this message board. Likewise, I'm sure I've pissed off a few people here over the years, but I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone I've offended in person. Can you see the distinction?

Harvey's not a bad dude at all. It's an act, Ann Coulter style...

• Can you see the distinction?

definitely. I let a lot of dumb shit on the internets slide, as we all do and should do. there's a lot of good-natured, non-personal shit-talking that goes on in here. there's dudes in here that either don't fully beleive what they're saying, exagerrate to make a point, or take contrary positions for the hell of it. and there's dudes that passionately defend viewpoints I disagree with, but who do so without recourse to crude generalizations and stereotypes.

then there's ignorant fucks like archaic. I have no particular interest in ignoring all of the times over the years that he's posted shit that was offensive to me.

• WYPWYP 28 Posts
    File under: Another useless post by King Most.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    File under: Another useless post by King Most.

WYP = Wack Young Phonics (?)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Can you see the distinction?

definitely. I let a lot of dumb shit on the internets slide, as we all do and should do. there's a lot of good-natured, non-personal shit-talking that goes on in here. there's dudes in here that either don't fully beleive what they're saying, exagerrate to make a point, or take contrary positions for the hell of it. and there's dudes that passionately defend viewpoints I disagree with, but who do so without recourse to crude generalizations and stereotypes.

then there's ignorant fucks like archaic. I have no particular interest in ignoring all of the times over the years that he's posted shit that was offensive to me.

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror through all of those crocodile tears?

• I got time for everyone here - if I don't agree or see their point I still kinda enjoy the fact they've bought it up, and some of the great minds here (I mean that) get to throw their ideas and experiences into the mix. It's all part of the rich tapestry of ss.

Plus people sometimes jump on any slightly 'controversial' sentence and pick it apart like a Nostradamus quatrain, only to contradict themselves in another thread. No one's perfect... except maybe Deej.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    tapestry

YES

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Pros:
    1) He pays to post here.
    2) HC is far more mellow than Archaic.
    3) He brings the NOLA music and culture knowledge.
    4) I've met him.
    5) He is a good writer.

Cons:
    1) Conspiracy Theories
    2) When you unwrap every conspiracy theory at the core is Jews secretly control the world. I have never known Harvey to disavow that "theory".
    3) The purpose of every conspiracy theory is to hide the evil corruption, greed, hate and hubris of the WASPs who do control the world.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I appreciate the black perspective that he brings.
    Duderonomy

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Cons:
    1) Conspiracy Theories
    2) When you unwrap every conspiracy theory at the core is Jews secretly control the world. I have never known Harvey to disavow that "theory".

I think its time for another Harvey Canal classic

What exactly about what I was saying today in regards to the Holocaust/Zionism is "crazy" or even remotely untrue?

Prescott Bush was a Nazi conspirator.

Hitler also had many Jewish conspirators.

The Holocaust wasn't only about exterminating Jews.

The House of Rothschild developed the plan for a Zionist Israel.

Most Jews relocated to Israel have no blood-ties to the region as they are instead descendants of Russian converts.

The Anti-Defamation League is an extension of Mossad and is consumed with protecting the Zionist agenda.

Zionists and Jews are not mutually exclusive.

Or anything else I might have said in between.

Seriously, please try to tell me something aside from "the truth is scary and thus crazy to me".

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Aren't you doing the same to him?

I've said his poasts have been offensive to me. That's a fact. He poasts anti-Semitic conspiracy theory websites that are offensive to me.

Ross, you are the perennial Harvey defender, and I can't hate on your sticking up for your fellow Texan. your valiant defense of Harv in the "Have you Ever Dated a Becky" thread, in which he claimed ALL white people are infected by with racism and that he was "less white" than others on the board, was particularly admirable, given how ridiculous he was sounding.

but hey -- don't look now guys, he's started another Texas rapp thread!!! let's forget the questionable schitt he's said over the years and just talk about K-Rhino.

Oh yeah, what is it unique that you bring to this board?

That's right...NOT A DAMNED THING.

You son yourself when you question B*n's importance to the board. Dude is not only part of the strut's soul, he's its muscle. Be*'s also one of our more articulate posters. You might not share his convictions, but you must respect him. Otherwise, it's the ban.

Cons:
    1) Conspiracy Theories

I think its time for another Harvey Canal classic

What exactly about what I was saying today in regards to the Holocaust/Zionism is "crazy" or even remotely untrue?

Prescott Bush was a Nazi conspirator.

Hitler also had many Jewish conspirators.

The Holocaust wasn't only about exterminating Jews.

Most Jews relocated to Israel have no blood-ties to the region as they are instead descendants of Russian converts.

The Anti-Defamation League is an extension of Mossad and is consumed with protecting the Zionist agenda.

Zionists and Jews are not mutually exclusive.

Or anything else I might have said in between.

Seriously, please try to tell me something aside from "the truth is scary and thus crazy to me".

Is that Harvey Canal or Archaic. I was saying Archaic is mellower.

Russian converts?!?!???!???!??!??!!!??? For a guy who supposedly is an expert on Zionism, Rothchilds and the Anti Defamation League dude knows nothing about Jewish history.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    One of the most entertaining and informative (music wise) posters on the board.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    It's an act, Ann Coulter style...

I find that REALLY hard to beleive. You mean he doesn't actually beleive in all that conspiracy theory shit? That its just a joke? I'm not buying it. I think he's a wacko that has learned not to act wacko in real life but not yet on the internets.

• It's an act, Ann Coulter style...

I find that REALLY hard to beleive. You mean he doesn't actually beleive in all that conspiracy theory shit? That its just a joke? I'm not buying it. I think he's a wacko that has learned not to act wacko in real life but not yet on the internets.

exactly. I think the wacko schitt he actually feels bold enough to articulate openly is just the tip of the icemindberggarden.

• Come on now guys. You guys haven't even met him.

I mean I think DizzyBull is secretly into plushies, but that's none of my business.

Let it go.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    It's an act, Ann Coulter style...

I'm not saying that. I think Ann Coulter believes her shit to an extent too. It's just the presentation of the ideas that so effed up. I think he and she could catch at least %50 less flack/attention if they presented their ideas less abrasively. But yeah, some of them are too fucked up to be reconciled.

The Anti-Defamation League is an extension of Mossad

Harvey do you really believe any of that^^?

Does the anti-Semitic nature of conspiracy theroys bother you?

• What exactly about what I was saying today in regards to the Holocaust/Zionism is "crazy" or even remotely untrue?

^^^^ PLEASE HARVEY DO NOT ANSWER THIS POAST ^^^^

I just can't take it today.

I don't agree with your assessment that every "conspiracy theory" is inherently anti-Semitic...at all.

Israel is a big part of the One World agenda. But I don't have to touch anything close to a "conspiracy theory" to be against many of Israel's policies/actions.

Sun Ra says that the Jews of the Bible were black...descendents of which make up most of the number of black Americans today. Do you consider Sun Ra to be anti-Semitic? And more importantly, do you pester the fuck out of every Sun Ra record you ever come across? Maybe you even insert used condoms into each Sun Ra record inner sleeve...I dunno.

As far as what Guzzo posted, I'm trying to recall if those were things said in a PM before or after a PM he sent to me accused my own beloved and deceased grandfather of being a Nazi conspirator just based off the information that I had previously indicated that he was of German-Swiss descent and immigrated to the States in the 30's.

Seriously, I'm sick of this shit. I state extremely general observations that in many cases are commonly accepted as historical fact...and y'all get bent out of shape like it's nobody's business...to the point that y'all apparently justify in your own minds some 4 year-long attempted character assassination against my person on top of throwing out-of-line barbs at members of my family. Maybe y'all should just report me to the anti-Defamation League right now and try to get me black-balled from every publishing a word ever again. Then maybe that would finally settle your baby stomachs enough to find someone else to project your insecurites upon.

• Israel is a big part of the One World agenda.

okay dude.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

As far as what Guzzo posted, I'm trying to recall if those were things said in a PM before or after a PM he sent to me accused my own beloved and deceased grandfather of being a Nazi conspirator just based off the information that I had previously indicated that he was of German-Swiss descent and immigrated to the States in the 30's.

Whoa whoa whoa, don't try to put words in my mouth and don't try to make shit up. I don't know anything about your grand dad and the PM you sent me was unsolicited. not only that but several other people on this board told me they received the same message in their PM boxes.

Don't try to back track and spit some revisionist shit, it makes you look worse than you already do with your anti-semitic conspiracy rants and raves.

You wrote what you wrote, don't spit out some fake ass excuse to try to cover up your beliefs. Own up to them, or maybe just maybe you can say you spoke out your ass and apologize to those people on here that were offended by your prejudiced tripe.

oh and this is rich

Then maybe that would finally settle your baby stomachs enough to find someone else to project your insecurites upon.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle "less-white"

your move

• Selectively lobbing "anti-semitic" at Israel's critics = A SoulStrut Staple Since 2003
    Duderonomy

• I don't agree with your assessment that every "conspiracy theory" is inherently anti-Semitic...at all.

and yet you consistently back up your theories with reference to anti-Semitic websites.

Maybe y'all should just report me to the anti-Defamation League right now and try to get me black-balled from every publishing a word ever again.

tanslation: Jews control all publishing!

seriously man you obviously harbor some dark and offensive theories that are based on little more than paranoia.

Whoa whoa whoa, don't try to put words in my mouth and don't try to make shit up. I don't know anything about your grand dad and the PM you sent me was unsolicited. not only that but several other people on this board told me they received the same message in their PM boxes.

Don't try to back track and spit some revisionist shit, it makes you look worse than you already do with your anti-semitic conspiracy rants and raves.

You wrote what you wrote, don't spit out some fake ass excuse to try to cover up your beliefs. Own up to them, or maybe just maybe you can say you spoke out your ass and apologize to those people on here that were offended by your prejudiced tripe.

Your move

I wrote what I wrote in a PM to you who had been hounding me like a mosquito. And you damned sure accused my grandfather of being a Nazi conspirator....which to me came from far further out of left field than any "conspiracy theory" that I could easily back up with information from dozens of different books/websites.

And yeah, I have changed a bit since then in that I'm no longer interested in talking with Zionists about how I think their agenda is foul. I'd rather just catch y'all on the gridiron where we simply won't be wearing the same jersey.

And with that, there should be nothing left for us to talk about.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I don't know anything about your grand dad and the PM you sent me was unsolicited.

The main manner-up gets manned-up upon?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Before this gets any uglier, I want to say I have no problem with dude and his mindgarden's cornucopia of beliefs (even if I don't agree with most of them).

• if you guys think harvey is racist or anti sematic, yall need to wake the fuck up for real...

firme: racism takes a lot of forms man. obviously he's not a skinhead. I've encountered committed, no bullshit neo-Nazis, right here in CA. don't get it twisted, I know what there's worse muhfuckahs out walking these streets.

but that doesn't mean someone talmbout "Jews control the world, Israel is some plot to take over the Middle East, blah, blah" isn't racist. it's just another level, and people that harbor these racist misconceptions but keep them to themselves or express them subtley and teach them to their children, man, dudes like that are even worse sometimes. because you don't see them coming.

• Before this gets any uglier, I want to say I have no problem with dude and his mindgarden's cornucopia of beliefs (even if I don't agree with most of them).

but if dude said some schitt about you and yours I would expect you to defend yourelf. it's only right.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Your move

I wrote what I wrote in a PM to you who had been hounding me like a mosquito. And you damned sure accused my garndfather of being a Nazi conspirator....which to me came from far further out of left field than any "conspiracy theory" that I could easily back up with information from dozens of different books/websites.

And yeah, I have changed a bit since then in that I'm no longer interested in talking with Zionists about how I think their agenda is foul. I'd rather just catch y'all on the gridiron where we simply won't be wearing the same jersey.

And with that, there should be nothing left for us to talk about.

its funny how this time around, when I post the PM you sent me and several others you now add that I was calling your grand dad a Nazi. Show some evidence of that or shut the fuck up.

and calling me a Zionist is some serious bullshit. First off I doubt we even have the same idea of zionism, secondly you know notihng about me and my work with Palestinians, and local Mosques.

Am I proud to be Jewish? Yes
    Am I defensive when you say my people helped Hitler to bring about the Holocaust? yes
    Do I find your attempt to revise the reasons you sent me that bullshit PM weak and pathetic? yes.

stop trying to save face with some made up shit and stop trying to justify any hateful shit you sent anybody.