I went to High School w/ this Actress.....

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    What is this thread about?

• I recently caught an old track of dude's on XM and was reminded that he's sorta, well, alright on the mic actually.

He's really not.

Of particular note: the track where he laments the "money hungry Anita Hills" that are after his paper.

Great use of that Berkeley/Columbia education...

well, he may not be a great rapper, but he's "pretty smart"....

He's clearly not.

"Money-hungry Anita Hills" is one of the most stomach-turningly ignorant things I've ever heard a rapper say--and I pretty much live to listen to "ignorant" rap.

people I was joking. remember when Jonny offered "pretty smart" as an excuse for atrocious rapping? about 5 poasts ago. yep, well, that's what I was doing. and it was a joke.

Dude I was offering "pretty smart" as a rebuttal to your accusation of him being not smart.

RIF

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

hahaha.
    seriously.
    what a mess!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

hahaha.
    seriously.
    what a mess!

Yeah, please to report to the fun drunks thread cuz you both sound wasted right now.

• What is this thread about?

hahaha.
    seriously.
    what a mess!

Yeah, please to report to the fun drunks thread cuz you both sound wasted right now.

If you were as smart as Talib Kweli you'd have more than an old wives' tale as evidence of my beerpong induced nap

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    If you were as smart as Talib Kweli you'd have more than an old wives' tale as evidence of my beerpong induced nap

True, true... although people seem to listen to BreakSelf around here so his witnessing your escapades should escalate the story from "old wives' tale" to "damn, I wish I'd seen that".

I'm still just glad you didn't back your car up while I was on top of it doing my best Teen Wolf impression

• What is this thread about?

we cant all be as:

*burning a hole in my pocket/photobucket

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

its about you. What are you doing to yourself? You're killing yourself slowly with those pills. And stop that!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

its about you. What are you doing to yourself? You're killing yourself slowly with those pills. And stop that!

http://www.dahv.com/videos/live/dahviowa.html

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Betchu Aint know, this little girl got so much flow!

• My high school guidance counselor was Mr. Dibiase, brother of this man:

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

We're on what, page 4, and nobody's even asked Batmon for her digits yet?

Batmon:

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Went to college with Shep Fairey (Obey/Andre The Giant Has A Posse), he lived in my dorm room the year after me. He also lived with a few friends of mine, and at one point built a quarter pipe in his bedroom, which took up the entire thing.

Seth Mcfarland (Family Guy) was there at the same time, but I didn't know him.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    In 9th grade went to school with drummer John and bassist Martin of:

Had 1st period German with both of them and were good friends.

John later went on to:

Before they kicked him out and replaced him with current drummer Tre.

Martin went on to:

In 10th grade I switched over to Pinole Valley where I went to school with guitarist Larry and vocalist/bassist Jeff from:

Use to roadie for them across California.

Jeff later got shot at a party and was paralyzed from the waist down.

Larry went on to:

Also at Pinole one class behind me, Gino Torretta. Didn???t really know him, just say him around. Won the Heisman in 1993 playing for Miami. Got drafted by the Vikings and was also on the Lions roster. Great college player, crap as a pro.

Since I've been teaching at Oakland Tech. we???ve graduated:

Leon Powe ??? Cal & now Celtics

Marshawn Lynch ??? Cal & now Buffalo Bills

All American Devanei Hampton and Pac-10 freshmen of the year Alexis Gray-Lawson

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My high school guidance counselor was Mr. Dibiase, brother of this man:

That is fucking awesome. The Million Dollar Man was the shit.

• I went to school with a bunch of schmohawks, we'll see if any of them become famous.

but to add to the thread...

danny glover ran a stop sign, and hit my dad. my dad was driving a volvo which was basically undamaged. danny was driving a bmw (or benz, havent heard the story in awhile) fresh off the dealer ship lot, uninsured. probably bought with some lethal weapon cake. anyway, he totaled that shit.

dana carvey also hollered at my mom in college, but she had just started seeing my dad.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I grew up on the same block as this creep:

His Pop got into some trouble by the Feds, I believe. Then Braylon went to the 'burbs with his Momma.

I went to Cass Tech... Diana Ross did some time there, some beauty queens, an astronaut and this this dude graduated with my sister-in-law:

This cat lived on my floor sophomore year of college (gotta love residual groupie-reject trim):

• My high school guidance counselor was Mr. Dibiase, brother of this man:

No Frickin' way!!! This is the best one yet! The million dolla man, my cousin's sister used to date Virgil.

• My parents went to high school with this guy:

So I guess his song "I was born in a small town" refers to my home town...Seymour, Indiana reprazent, reprazent!!!

You're from Seymour? My Grandma, Grandpa, and Mom grew up in Seymour. I spent many great summers and thanksgivings down there. Because of that, I almost have to kinda like John Cougar Mellencamp. "Small Town" is indeed about Seymour.

It's hard for me to listen to "Pink Houses" because I sometimes get choked up thinking my Grandma, RIP.

This is funny shit, no matter what mufaqaz know about Seymour.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Rebecca Schaeffer was real good in our school production of Fiddler on Roof. Had a sitcom, got offed by a stalker. I guess that makes it 2 for 2 in celebs I knew dying violent young deaths.

• Rebecca Schaeffer was real good in our school production of Fiddler on Roof. Had a sitcom, got offed by a stalker. I guess that makes it 2 for 2 in celebs I knew dying violent young deaths.

Whoa.

Robert John Bardo (her killer) was from Tucson. The day after he killed her in Los Angeles, he was arrested here in town.

The officer who arrested him was Detective Marmion, who was also the police officer assigned to my high school.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    When i was a toddler, my babysitter was david Gray. No, not that David Gray,

THIS David Gray.

He was friends with my uncle.

Yep, my babysitter was a spree killer.

And they made a movie about the massacre, starring one of my mates from high school Paul. (on the left)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

Sanne Nijhof, winner of Holland's Next Top Model and the Ford Model of the World Contest.

Not sure if she got any major jobs after winning those though...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I went to school with Sophie Monk... Australian pop star / actress....

she give the good suck!

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I went to the same college (Bethel College, St. Paul, MN) as this guy:

but he was gone before I showed up, only met his brother who was in the Art Dept.

Farouk Alatan? I went to school with Farouk Alatan !

• rookrook 357 Posts

i went to elementary/middle/high/college school with this guy

• Went to college with Shep Fairey (Obey/Andre The Giant Has A Posse), he lived in my dorm room the year after me. He also lived with a few friends of mine, and at one point built a quarter pipe in his bedroom, which took up the entire thing.

Seth Mcfarland (Family Guy) was there at the same time, but I didn't know him.

RISD
    My bother goes there. I grew up about 5 or 6 blocks away

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    My high school guidance counselor was Mr. Dibiase, brother of this man:

No Frickin' way!!! This is the best one yet! The million dolla man, my cousin's sister used to date Virgil.

haha! this is great! Never let this thread die!

I went to the same college (Bethel College, St. Paul, MN) as this guy:

but he was gone before I showed up, only met his brother who was in the Art Dept.

Farouk Alatan? I went to school with Farouk Alatan !

It's Joel Hodgson. Coincidentally, though, Mystery Science Theater's more famous episodes in it's earlier seasons makes fun of an Atalan movie: a dopey E.T. rip-off from Spain called Los Nuevos Extraterrestres