I went to High School w/ this Actress.....

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I heard this chick I used to mess around with is starring in a new ice cube movie. Not to doubt her but i will believe it when I see it.

• this isn't exactly following the rules, but in high school I was this actress...

• No one famous went to my lousy high school.

I got shipped out of LA for the winters.

• "My third cousins' ex-girlfriend was on Cheeleader squad w/....."

Everyone that I went to high school with is addicted to meth, so that's all i got.

LOL

even the hotties?

Even the not-so-hottie anymore's.
    Meth abuse =

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I went to 2 high schools...

Chicago

- Darryl Hannah
    - Gary Larson (Far Side comics guy)
    - Jeremy Sisto (Rollin with the homies douchebag from Clueless)
    - Rob Belushi (prick son of Jim Belushi)
    - ... and some more famous people's kids that were all pricks

Cape Cod

- Rob Silvers (the dude that invented those ill photomosaics... bankroll!)

• No one at my high school went on to bigger and better, at least in my mind. I'm sure a good portion of them moved to Utah.

I did go to elementary school with John Shimooka, a surfer who did relatively well on the circuit. I'm looking for a photo and I didn't realize he appeared in the MTV show Surf Girls[/b]

That would be typical him, though. I remember when a Miss Hawai'i came to the school for an assembly, and he was the first one to ask for a kiss.

Anyway, my high school experience was shit, so fuck 'em all.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    he was a senior when i was a freshman(yeah he did the steelers dirty like that)

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Former NHL #1 pick Ricky DiPietro came from my hometown. He's three years younger than me, but I remember seeing him play Little League. He was a pitcher, and would cry if someone got a hit. Then he went to high school in East Boston, and denied his Winthrop roots. He's not really well-liked by anyone that knew him growing up.

• my buddy's mom went to hih school w/ this toolbox:

he looks like he just walked out of a combo fake tanning booth/coal mine.

I think we found an alternative nagl graemlin

I was a bad child and was sent away when I was young. my reformatory class mates included Ian smith the son of Steve, Smith Journey's first drummer. This chick jessica(I hardly remember her) who's father directed wildthings (wholesome) Rachel Rifkin, who's father Ronald Rifkin had been Bruce Willis's agent. He also produced the 6th sense and the wole 9 yards. My favorite crazy person I went to school with tho was Katie Brown. She is the daughter of Erin Brochovich. who is acually better looking than Julia Roberts in real life despite the really fake boobs.

• High School with:
    Chelsea Clinton
    Al Gore Junior

edit - the best was when Chelsea would come to parties (which wasn't very often) because the secret service would order the cops to leave if they came to break it up...Little Al did not have that kind of pull.

And later I helped run an afterschool program with this dudes daughter (the dude on the left - his name escapes me)

• High School with:
    Chelsea Clinton
    Al Gore Junior

edit - the best was when Chelsea would come to parties (which wasn't very often) because the secret service would order the cops to leave if they came to break it up...Little Al did not have that kind of pull.

And later I helped run an afterschool program with this dudes daughter (the dude on the left - his name escapes me)

SO i take it you went to a very exclusive prep school in DC?

This chick was a few years above me in college...

• I also went to Junior College with this dude:

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

In college, this chick my boy was dating deaded him to marry Deuce, no joke. And my boy still got to go to the wedding!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Highschool with:

Rachael Hunter... cow.

When she was still married to Rod Stewart they would be at the beach and me and my skaterat buddies would yell abuse at him because he wore a leopard skin speedo. She used to get all pissy and yell 'Leave him alone you Frickin' cunts!"

classic.

My best friends mum went to school with Barbara Streisand and Neil Diamond. Thats rad.

• - 2 of Dr. J's sons (the oldest went too, but before i got there)

-

cheo and jay?
    whered you go to school?

-

cheo and jay?
    whered you go to school?

jay and corey (the one who died). i went to harriton, graduated in '96.

• Not actor/actresses but...

LACES

Uni

LACES

Uni

atually both have have delivered outstanding cinematic performances (Heat- and Juno-related).

LACES

Uni

atually both have have delivered outstanding cinematic performances (Heat- and Juno-related).

yeah... i don't know what that is. sorry.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    No one famous went to my lousy high school.

Here's mine.

2 future famous people that were in my grade

mike ritson-pitcher for winthrop. definitely going pro

Rob Gronkowski-Tight end for Arizona-definitely goin pro

-

cheo and jay?
    whered you go to school?

jay and corey (the one who died). i went to harriton, graduated in '96.

cheo was a year older than me at masterman, and jay was a year or two younger.
    cheo definitely wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer, but thats ok.
    that was junior high school though

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    high school and college.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    No one famous went to my lousy high school.

Here's mine.

my high school had no windows.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    My parents went to high school with this guy:

So I guess his song "I was born in a small town" refers to my home town...Seymour, Indiana reprazent, reprazent!!!

You're from Seymour? My Grandma, Grandpa, and Mom grew up in Seymour. I spent many great summers and thanksgivings down there. Because of that, I almost have to kinda like John Cougar Mellencamp. "Small Town" is indeed about Seymour.

It's hard for me to listen to "Pink Houses" because I sometimes get choked up thinking my Grandma, RIP.

My high school classmates aren't all that, but I went to college with Zach Braff and Sharif Atkins (the black dude on ER who was dating the Indian chick and then joined the military) I actually worked on a play with Sharif. Dude is good people.

• Almost forgot this guy. He went to c.e.s too. real booger-eating nerd type:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

my high school had no windows.

LOL - I mean sorry.

• well so far everyone of the high schools pictured have fuckin lawns so I don't know y'all are complaining about.

• High School with:
    Chelsea Clinton
    Al Gore Junior

SO i take it you went to a very exclusive prep school in DC?

Def not a prep school. It's a liberal Quaker school in DC.