POST PICTURES OF YOUR SNEAKERS!

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
LET ME SEE YA'LLS SHIT! heres mines

Comments

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    solid little collection right there. the J1's and black vandals are especially nice. i'd post my line-up but you already schooled me.

*paging taza_one*

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

• And this isn't directed at teh_mack *you have a few winners actually* but let's see what CLOTHES all these 20,000 pair of ZANY LIMTIED snicker collectros are rocking 'em with.

and what are these dudes going to do with them by next year.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

Those are nice but let's see some of those rekkids in the background

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

and what are these dudes going to do with them by next year.

• Every time someone post their sneaker collection,it's almost all NIKE's..Why?

I don't have a huge collection,but i have Nike's,Addias,and Reebok's,not just NIKE's..

While i'm on it,i've always hated high top basketball shoes..Big moon boot lookin shits.

• yeah this shit's gay. who cares how many reissued joints you got. and for the most part these lames are rockin nut huggin ass jeans to go with their kicks. is that what you do? get outta here. LET'S SEE YOUR COLLECTION FROM 1998! ten years ago right? but y'all were probably rockin jesus sandals with socks.

nothin'll top my friend tommy's collection, solid fact.

• yo , you might want to sell a couple pairs of those circus boots, since you dont play ball, and get someone to fix up your floors.

• yeah this shit's gay. who cares how many reissued joints you got. and for the most part these lames are rockin nut huggin ass jeans to go with their kicks. is that what you do? get outta here. LET'S SEE YOUR COLLECTION FROM 1998! ten years ago right? but y'all were probably rockin jesus sandals with socks.

post of the year

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    yeah this shit's gay. who cares how many reissued joints you got. and for the most part these lames are rockin nut huggin ass jeans to go with their kicks. is that what you do? get outta here. LET'S SEE YOUR COLLECTION FROM 1998! ten years ago right? but y'all were probably rockin jesus sandals with socks.

I love solid facts. Does he have any rekkids?

• the facts are there...any of these kids that bought that DVD they made on kicks should have gotten a small taste of some of his collection. no filler.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    the facts are there...any of these kids that bought that DVD they made on kicks should have gotten a small taste of some of his collection. no filler.

can your dad beat up my dad?

talk a bunch of shit and post no sneakers. top notch post, guy.

• can your dad beat up my dad?

be greatful you still have your father on this earth (on the humble tip, no sarcasm)

• This might be a good time to find an answer to this>>>>

How do you get the yellowed soles of some old joints back to their original white lustre? is there a way to do this or should I just throw em in the trash?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

How do you get the yellowed soles of some old joints back to their original white lustre? is there a way to do this or should I just throw em in the trash?

Yellow soles I are the shit. Separates the vintage ballers from the new jacks.
    I'll post pics of some of my vintage shoes later.

• I hear ya dude, but I'd still like to know if theres a way to clean that off & make em white again... my green & white Ewings don't look quite as fresh with the yellowed soles.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I hear ya dude, but I'd still like to know if theres a way to clean that off & make em white again... my green & white Ewings don't look quite as fresh with the yellowed soles.

I don't know that it's possible.
    I remember seeing a vintage sneaker cleaning guide in a Japanese mag
    from like 10 years ago. But I don't remember if it had a solution for yellow soles.
    Look to the east my friend all sneaker answers come from the east.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Try a test spot scrubbing with lots of bleach and soap.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    I would try hydrogen peroxide and a little bit of dawn, seems to rock for wine stains and other nasty things.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    How about your purses? Can we see those as well?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.
    i love themack's monthly post.
    always so full of info.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    and for the most part these lames are rockin nut huggin ass jeans to go with their kicks. is that what you do? get outta here.

What the hell is wrong with tight jeans? If you are still wearing your crotch around your ankles you are so 10years ago dude, get with it. Baggies are for shorts only these days.

• This might be a good time to find an answer to this>>>>

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    OG Air Force High

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    OG Air Force High

dope, but next time RAERER record

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    OG Air Force High

dope, but next time RAERER duvet cover