POST PICTURES OF YOUR SNEAKERS!

Comments

• All 3 of the Nikes you posted though are straight garbage.

Nikes have a swoosh on them buddy, that's how you identify them.
    You can also use your hand for counting.

My bad. Again, I didn't even feel like looking back because absolutely no heat. I thought those last 2 adidas generic baseball trainers were one of the 1000 pair of nikes that look exactly the same.

The only reason I even called the no heat is because you came in this thread on a"none of you cats got original yellow soled heat like me". Simply delusional.

• I'm not a hurrache dude but those look fresh. A certain high powered lawyer on this board has a dope collection of hurrache's too. The OG stab's are dope.

the_dl and my dude Wizzles are holding it down, but I am gonna have to come in hear and smash on folls and idoits. Where's the gawd Sweendoggs at?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Jake-One should open a high-end sneaker boutique (a la Undefeated or Alife) and use his crates of records as display cases, as in his photos. I guarantee high volume sales, particularly to the asian hypebeast market.

• Options

I'm not a hurrache dude but those look fresh. A certain high powered lawyer on this board has a dope collection of hurrache's too. The OG stab's are dope.

the_dl and my dude Wizzles are holding it down, but I am gonna have to come in hear and smash on folls and idoits. Where's the gawd Sweendoggs at?

dL's Structure's did not go unnoticed. Weezy and I have right around the same amount of '95s and neither of us have the same pair as the other. I don't have the time right now to lay out the collection and snap it, I start training on Monday and am bogged down with things to wrap up before basically going ghost for 6 months. Z**, I'll be back in the ds hunt when I'm done, we'll get it in real proper like.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

All 3 of the Nikes you posted though are straight garbage.

Nikes have a swoosh on them buddy, that's how you identify them.
    You can also use your hand for counting.

My bad. Again, I didn't even feel like looking back because absolutely no heat. I thought those last 2 adidas generic baseball trainers were one of the 1000 pair of nikes that look exactly the same.

The only reason I even called the no heat is because you came in this thread on a"none of you cats got original yellow soled heat like me". Simply delusional.

I likes what I likes, you likes what everybody likes.
    That's cool, different strokes I always say.
    I'm certainly no "big dawg" in the shoe game but I got a couple pairs you won't see everyday.
    That's all I'm sayin.
    Did you even post any pics?
    Let's see your unfadeable shoe game.

• at least we agree on Wallabees

at least we agree on Wallabees

Common ground is found.
    I'm glad we could e-hug it out.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Common ground is found.

Hey foll, NO SLEEPOVER son.

• I was just trying to put myself in your shoes

Common ground is found.

Hey foll, NO SLEEPOVER son.

Never that, not that their is anything wrong with that.

I was just trying to put myself in your shoes

Ka ding chhhhh!!!!!!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    recent pick up

Never been big on AJ's since like the number 5's, but people should be checking for
    these new ones dropping at various sneaker boutiques and cool guy shops around.

Saturday in Seattle, I forcast dudes pitching tents and doing some urban camping....

Lookie here!

http://www.needgoods.com/home.html

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• Are those YOUR OG Weapon High Tops or your Man's???

Either way, great post!!!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Very Nice!!! Someone mentioned "Posting pics of your purses" last week and I took a bunch of pics of my handbag collection but haven't posted them yet.

BTW, I have to assume you have a fairly small (i.e. normal) show size 7-7 1/2
    I only ever find nice vintage shoes in small sizes. I wear a 9 1/2-10 and usually leave very discontent, especially when it comes to boots and platforms.

they're mine!

thanks!

As you know, it depends on the shoe, year made, country made, etc. so I take anything from 6 to 7.5 and it's funny, folks think I find more cause I take a smaller size, but for every one I've found in my size there are about five killer shoes I passed because they were too big.

Show them purses!!

I forgot one

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    HOT SCHITT!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    here are some of mine, there's more but I got tired of pulling them out and taking pics. Anyways....

Camo jump offs

06' All Star Game

Barcode

Custom jawns

beat down forums

North Carolinas

Gold swoosh

all brown

Olive combo

Native jointz

woodgrain

classic uptown mids