POST PICTURES OF YOUR SNEAKERS!

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    OG Air Force High

From what year?

You say OG Air Force, but from the looks of those...they couldn't have been manufactured until about 8 years into the Air Force game. By that time, their mystique was minmal. I dunno, I grew up playing basketball during that time...and there are only 2 shoes to me that matter: the original Air Force Ones and the original black and red Jordans. Anything else might as well be from Shoetown. Maybe if you broke out some Barkley's that were a play on the Fab 5 style...but anything else =

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    probably early 90's i'd say. they're OG Air Force High's, not Air Force ONE High's

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    OG Air Force High

dope, but next time RAERER record

He's trying to send us a message.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    OG Air Force High

• Ultra Mack!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, nice work!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    As promised some pics of my vintage/older/rare sneaks!

Early 90's Asics

Early 90's Asics

Zoom Air (circa 2000?)

Puma Ralph Sampson Signature Models from the 80's

Converse style 80's Kangaroos

Vintage 80's Bally Sneaks (Doug E Fresh and MC Ricky D holla!)

Adidas LA Trainers Sample Color

Adidas New York in Red Kangaroo leather also Samples

• My sneaker collection at the moment consists of two pairs of Wallabees, one dirty pair and one newer cleaner pair.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Cpeetz, did you get beat up for wearing those piss-colored 'Roos?

My sneaker collection at the moment consists of two pairs of Wallabees, one dirty pair and one newer cleaner pair.

If I had to choose one kind of shoes to wear for the rest of my life
    it would be Wallabees. No doubt about it!

• sorry peetz but not feeling any of those

• OG Air Force High

I like those forces. Can't remember when they came out though.

Here go some of my shoes. I'm not a super collectro but I'm definitely into certain models. Trying to have all the shoes I used to play ball in when I was a youngster.

Flights

Air Maxes

Jordans

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    OG Air Force High

I like those forces. Can't remember when they came out though.

Here go some of my shoes. I'm not a super collectro but I'm definitely into certain models. Trying to have all the shoes I used to play ball in when I was a youngster.

Flights

Air Maxes

Jordans

real cleeeeean collection!

• jake can you post a close up pic of the very bottom right air max? please.

they're buried in my closet now, i made those joints on Nike ID in old seahawks colors

they're buried in my closet now, i made those joints on Nike ID in old seahawks colors

well you did a good job. I'd cop.

• Now, that's a collection Jake. Clean shoes, clean presentation.

• yeah this shit's gay. who cares how many reissued joints you got. and for the most part these lames are rockin nut huggin ass jeans to go with their kicks. is that what you do? get outta here. LET'S SEE YOUR COLLECTION FROM 1998! ten years ago right? but y'all were probably rockin jesus sandals with socks.

nothin'll top my friend tommy's collection, solid fact.

In 98 I was rocking old J's, Air max 95s, AF1s and plenty of other heat..so take that jesus sandals talk somewhere else. I aint new to this shit!

And doesnt lil man Mack work at motherfuckin Taco Bell and help pay his moms bills cause they are so broke..yet this kid has thousands dollars worth of kicks and gear? Something doesnt add up.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i started collecting sneakers a few years after records

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    cute shoes.

• Hey dL....feeling the AJ IV and the sick as Huarache Runner collection. The OG Huarache Runner is one of my favorite Nikes...extremely underrated

sorry peetz but not feeling any of those

Not surprising, I figured lots of folks wouldn't feel anything out of the "norm".
    If it's not super-clean AF1's, Jordans, Dunks, Air Max you don't wanna see it.
    I've seen the SS "shoe threads" I know what you dudes like....

Not surprising, I figured lots of folks wouldn't feel anything out of the "norm".
    If it's not super-clean AF1's, Jordans, Dunks, Air Max you don't wanna see it.
    I've seen the SS "shoe threads" I know what you dudes like....

I mean, I'll give you props for obscurity if that is what you are looking for....definitely not the norm.

All 3 of the Nikes you posted though are straight garbage. Just completely generic. The other stuff was not offensive in the least (besides those fruity roo joints) but I the colors are bland.

Whatever's good for you though, because sneakers are definitely a personal preference.

All 3 of the Nikes you posted though are straight garbage.

Nikes have a swoosh on them buddy, that's how you identify them.
    You can also use your hand for counting.

• LOL

i like those roos

• Damn Jake One killin' the Flight game, haha nice! And I wish I had the money when they retroed the red/black/white AJ1 highs (the ones that came in the pack with the yellow and black ones) as well as those cool grey IV's. I love the color grey they used and the yellow inside the bubble is cool. Nice kicks!

I don't have a working camera so I can't post mines. I don't have a collection that y'all would be too into anyway. Mostly common Nike stuff like Delta Force low and 3/4, Vandal Premium and Supreme highs, Dunk low and high, AF1 low and mid, couple old pairs of converse weapons lows and highs, some air max 90s, legend lows (I've been looking for some black and white legend highs in a 10.5, holler if you know anything).

I like to look at kicks more than I'd want to buy them, for the most part. I really stick with basic colors and common joints. A lot of the flamboyant stuff just doesn't suit me. I don't hate on it though, some people can pull that shit off.

• some of my newbies....about $7 each at the fleamarkets (used)

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    does anybody on here have a not-95%-nike LARGE collection? id be really interested in seeing that. also nothing newer than like, 1992, when shoes stopped being even remotely appealing looking.

• i started collecting sneakers a few years after records

]

I'm not a hurrache dude but those look fresh. A certain high powered lawyer on this board has a dope collection of hurrache's too. The OG stab's are dope.