masons

Comments

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    and what did the pythagoreans discover...MUSIC.
    its all about the cosmic vibrations

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    good lookin out on the links

bottom line i doubt your brother being in the prine hall masons has to deal w/ what other masons lodges do, since i doubt a black lodge is gonna be dealing w/ the klan... i mean shit one of the masons lgos is 3 k's & another is a swaztika w/ a 32 on it, im not dissin you or your bro but i think you all ready know that

Right... I'll even accept that might be the case, but I don't know for sure. What I 'm saying is that Freemasonry goes back way before America. If you have lodges with racist members, they will try to incorporate it into the ldge somehow... But that's not what freemasonry is really about
    The OP wanted to see who would it would bring out the woodwork... hehe.

heres a nice joint on prince hall...
    In early 1775, Hall petitioned to become a member of Boston's St. John's Lodge of Freemasons but was turned away, presumably because of his race.

Soon thereafter, he and 14 other free black men approached a British army lodge of Freemasons attached to the 38th Foot Regiment, stationed near Boston. Hall and the others were initiated into the lodge on March 6, 1775. The regiment withdrew from the area a short time later, and Sergeant John Batt, who had been in charge of the initiation, issued a limited permit on March 17 allowing the group certain Masonic privileges as well as permission to meet as a lodge. On July 3, 1775, the group formed African Lodge No. 1, the first lodge of black Free and Accepted Masons in the world, and Hall was made master. Provincial Grand Master of North America John Rowe granted the lodge a second limited permit to continue their activities.

Meanwhile, the Revolutionary War had begun with skirmishes at Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775. Rumors that Hall took up arms as a patriot have not been substantiated. Many blacks served in the Continental Army, and historians have claimed that as many as one in seven were men of color. It is certain, however, that Hall used his leather crafting skills to provide five leather drumheads for the Boston Regiment of Artillery, as stated in a bill of sale dated April 24, 1777, written by Hall.

Public records from the time show that Hall was both a taxpayer and regular voter. He was politically active and rallied his fellow Masons and the Boston community at large to support black causes in which he was involved.

On January 13, 1777, Hall was among eight black petitioners to the Massachusetts state legislature requesting the abolition of slavery in the state. Hall's signature was one of four belonging to Masons, whose names topped the document. The petition adopted the same terminology used by the nation's founding fathers to state their case for freedom from Britain. It was also similar to one sent to Governor Thomas Gage on May 25, 1774, which had been rejected by the British governor. State legislators referred the 1777 petition to the Congress of the Confederation, possibly as a way to avoid the issue themselves. Slavery in Massachusetts was later ended by a state judicial decision in 1783.

Reference to African Lodge No. 1 virtually disappeared from the public record during the latter years of the war for independence, perhaps because many members were away fighting. At war's end, the lodge was still without a permanent charter. Hall wrote to his Most Worshipful Master William Moody of Brotherly Love Lodge No. 55, London, on March 2, 1784, but received no reply. A second letter on June 30, 1784, had the desired effect. On September 29, 1784, a charter was granted authorizing the organization of African Lodge No. 459 in Boston under the leadership of Prince Hall as master. After a lengthy wait, the charter arrived in Boston on April 29, 1787.

In 1786 another rebellion began brewing in the western half of Massachusetts. Named for Captain Daniel Shays, the Shays' Rebellion pitted former patriots who had returned to debt-ridden properties, mostly farms, against the moneyed classes who controlled the banks that were now foreclosing on them. Governor James Bowdoin called for troops to travel west to crush Shay's insurgents. On November 26, Hall wrote a letter to Bowdoin offering the governor the services of 700 black troops he said he could raise; but Hall's offer, which may have been made to declare the black community's loyalty to the new state, was rejected. White politicians were perhaps as afraid of the possible consequences of arming a large group of black men as they were of dealing with the already-armed white farmers of the west.

The following year, Hall reversed his loyalty to the state government and proposed that the state organize a back-to-Africa movement in a petition of January 4, 1787. Leading a committee of 12 members from the African Lodge, Hall proposed that the state secure funds for sending Massachusetts' black population to a point on the African coast. The proposal also called for a colonization effort that would result in mutual benefit to both parties, including extensive future trade between the two states. The petition, which appears to be the first major statement on African colonization by black Americans, died in committee.

Hall then turned his attention to other issues. On October 17, 1787, he petitioned the state legislature to provide education for black children. Blacks were taxed on an equal basis with whites, but only white children received state-supported education. The petition failed, and Hall was equally unsuccessful in obtaining local support for public schools.

Hall was successful, however, in helping to end the slave trade in Massachusetts. In early February 1788, three free black Bostonians, one a Mason, were lured aboard a ship by a captain promising work. Instead, the men were kidnapped, shipped to the Caribbean, and sold as slaves. In a February 27 petition attacking the slave trade, Hall and 21 other Masons stated their outrage at the seizure of their fellow citizens. The state legislature passed an act on March 26 designed to prohibit the slave trade within the state's borders and to provide recourse for the families of those abducted. Sufficient pressure was applied by Governor John Hancock and the French consul in Boston to obtain the release of the men from the French island of St. Bartholomew. The African Lodge organized a celebration to mark their return home in July of that year.

Hall pressed on for equal education. In 1796 he urged the selectmen of Boston to create a separate school for black children. His request was approved, but the selectmen claimed that no suitable building could be acquired, and the issue remained unresolved.

In an address to the African Lodge at Menotomy (now West Cambridge) on June 24, 1797, Hall focused on slavery in the United States. Reflecting on the recent slave revolt on the West Indies island of Hispaniola that resulted in the creation of Haiti, he encouraged his audience to have faith in God and to bear their burdens quietly, but to be ready for the day of deliverance. The Voice of Black America quotes Hall's petition: Now, my brethren, nothing is stable; all things are changeable. Let us seek those things which are sure and steadfast, and let us pray God that, while we remain here, he would give us the grace and patience and strength to bear up under all our troubles, which, at this day, God knows, we have our share of. Patience, I say; for were we not possessed of a great measure of it, we could not bear up under the daily insults we meet with in the streets of Boston, much more on public days of recreation. How, at such times, are we shamefully abused, and that to such a degree that we may truly be said to carry our lives in our hands, and the arrows of death are flying about our heads. Helpless women have their clothes torn from their backs, even to the exposing of their nakedness. ... My brethren, let us not be cast down under these and many other abuses we at present are laboring under, for the da rkest hour is just before the break of day. My brethren, let us remember what a dark day it was with our African brethren, six years ago, in the French West Indies. Nothing but the snap of the whip was heard, from morning to evening. Hanging, breaking on the wheel, burning, and all manner of tortures were inflicted upon those unhappy people. But, blessed be God, the scene is changed.

Hall did not hold all white men accountable for the institution of slavery; in fact, he hoped that with the support of like-minded whites, black men could help bring about abolition through persuasion. However, he was not encouraged by the fact that even white Masons did not freely accept their black counterparts, despite their claims to liberty, fraternity, and love of God.

As black masonry continued to remain separate from white masonry in the United States, Hall spread his organization to other cities. On June 24, 1797, a second black lodge was chartered in Providence, Rhode Island. A year later, a third one was started in Philadelphia, with Absalom Jones as worshipful master and Richard Allen as treasurer.

On June 28, 1798, Hall appears to have married for a third time. Sylvia (or Zilpha) Ward would remain his wife until his death a decade later.

In 1800 Hall made a second request to the selectmen of Boston to acquire a building for a black school. After another refusal, Hall offered his own home for the school. A pair of Harvard College students served as teachers until 1806. At that point, increased enrollment forced a move to larger facilities, which were provided by the African Society House on Belknap Street.

Prince Hall died in Boston on December 4, 1807. Funeral rites, in accord with masonic rites, were performed at his home in Lendell's Lane one week later. He was buried in the 59th Street Mathews Cemetery, Boston, in late March, 1808, after a large procession of blacks followed his body to the gravesite. Within a year of his death, Hall's followers renamed their order for their former, much-beloved leader.

Born in obscurity, Prince Hall literally worked himself free of his lowly beginnings. Through diligence and effort he cultivated his abilities, then used them to help others do the same. His name lives on in the title of the largest and most well-regarded black fraternal order, the Prince Hall Masons.

so were pretty safe to assume the prince hall masons are far different than most white lodges...

• A seemingly positive description of the MOC off a supposedly Moorish Science Temple site, http://www.studiovalentine.com/moors.html :

In the 1950's in the Baltimore/DC area, some white poets and jazz musicians came into contact with the Science Temple and acquired passports. They formed another offshoot of Moorish Science, the Moorish Orthodox Church of America. At that early stage, the M.O.C. was seen as partly Moorish and partly Eastern Orthodox, and there existed certain ties with "Errant Bishops" of the Old Catholic Church, Syrian Orthodoxy, etc. Some of these founding fathers drifted eventually into Sunni Islam, others remained faithful to the M.O.C. and friendly to the Science Temple.

In the early 1960's on Manhattan's Upper West Side, one of the youngest of these, Walid al-Taha (Warren Tartaglia), jazz saxaphonist and author of "The Hundred Seeds of Beirut", initiated some friends into the Church shortly before his tragic death (in his early 20's). A new temple was established in a basement on 103rd street off Broadway, along with a head shop "The Crypt," and a Moorish Science Reading Room. The Church maintained a M.O.C. Motorcycle Club at various neighborhood garages, and a campsite of 123 acres was acquired in northern New York. Close ties were formed with the Ananda Ashram in upstate New York. Members in Baltimore renewed ties with elders and missionaries of the Moorish Science Temple, including the Moorish Governor of Maryland, who ran a junk shop that smelled of rose attar and woodstove smoke, and talked like a Persian poet from Alabama -- an echo, no doubt, of Noble Drew's own perfect Moorish Voice. Ties were formed with the M.S.T. in Brooklyn, which provided copies of The Circle Seven Koran, Catechisms, etc.

• Thanks Soulrez...

Wow... Prince Hall was a bad motherfucker.

Very interesting read.

fo sho' dude did a lot for slaves & hard as fuck when dissed for membership to the masons he started his own shit, thats
    but i still dont get it, if an orginization wont allow you based on color why join? why not start a dif thang? i respect his drive though, especially during those days... but the more & more i learn the prince hall masons arent to well respected by "masons" see if you can get some info from your bro on this... this has turned into a great thread...

peace

• Missed this...

On the Moorish Science site I posted, I found this near the bottom of the page. I'm a bit surprised... And wonder if this is the current view of the organization, or just an individual lodge, or offshoot, or member:

Masonry. Masonic Science is aligned with Moorish Science in its basic conceptions and knowledge of the Divine. Masonry has been a tremendous force in our Nation and is respected, without the limitations of religious dogma. However, as in all things, it is the spiritual and esoteric understanding of Masonry alone that has appeal and validity in the houses of Moorish Science. Initiation into Masonic degrees followed by serious study of the mystical understandings through appropriate channels could only be helpful to the Moorish-American.

trip...

on a side note you heard of the "b***mian club" b***mian club

• Yeah man, that's where Hunter Thompson filmed a snuff film with Jeff/Johnny Guckert/Gannon's pal Larry King.

Did you follow that shit? You want some fries with that disinfo mindfuckshake?

Yeah man, that's where Hunter Thompson filmed a snuff film with Jeff/Johnny Guckert/Gannon's pal Larry King.

Did you follow that shit? You want some fries with that disinfo mindfuckshake?

i had never heard of this shit untill a friend got a job at a "health club" in sf, turned out to be their main offices or some shit, that is some ill shit...

web page

• Yeah, I'd hate to think that shit is true, but after looking into it just a bit, there are too many crazy synchronicities for them to just be coincidences.

Now, I'm not suggesting, as many do, that Jeff Gannon was Johnny Gosch. But I think there is something very shady about him that we will probably never know.

The day after the Gannon/Guckert connection was made online, Hunter offs himself... A few days later, a character from the Franklin coverup, a fella who supposedly was Larry Kinng's photographer is arrested. That right there is pretty wierd. Then, when you look at what Gannon's real job in Washington is, and what the Franflin Coverup was about, it's too fucking wierd to all not be connected in some way.

Peace...
    Mimizu

By the way, what do you mean by "health club"?

By the way, what do you mean by "health club"?

the job my friend interviewed for was listed as health club, but it was actually the bohemian club...

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I'm appalled by some of this stuff. Like the Nazis discredited symbols like the swastika (that was originally a variation of the Cross in Western culture, a symbol of Buddha in the Eastern world) and the Sun Cross, of course some idiots are going to pretend to be real free-masons, put dirt on that title and promote their own desires. Damn, some people actually still believe masons are satanic? The only things that resemble satanism to some people MOST DEFINITELY have roots that go way back, like the custom of the Knights Templar to kiss a cross and then destroy it, a ritual that was described as satanic by their contemporaries, but was in fact a symbolic ritual signyfing that Jesus did not die on the Cross.

There's a lot of silly shit-slinging going on in the world, and people are ALWAYS keen to paint something they aren't allowed to know about black. Accept that it's secret (a lot of the teachings in freemasonry aren't even that) and let them focus on the things they consider important, like THE GREATER GOOD, and actual veneration of K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E.

- J

PS: THis is not a diss or an invitation to beef. I'm just frustrated by the general attitude.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    No offense to any of you, but alot of the information you guys have included in this post is real inaccurate bullshit. In law school I did basically my thesis equivalent on extremist groups. Even a brief look at history will reveal that the Klan was extremely anti-masonic, they're not even remotely the same thing. I mean Soulrez, look at thte cover of that old pamphlet you posted: it discusses the attitude of the Klan toward Masons...ie, they hated those fuckers. As a matter of fact, one reason the Masons flourished was because they were accepting of a wide variety of ethnicities. If they had a main bias, they were extremely anti-papal. Moreover, as someone mentioned, alot of the anti-mason rhetoric is really coded anti-semitism, in part because masonry was historically a way for Jew who were denied entree into more conventional social groups (read: churches, exclusionary country clubs) to network. Alot of you dudes need to chill out on the pseudo-science like "Behold a Pale Horse" and all these websites that give information without any sort of attribution to the source. I'm not saying that the Masons don't have some greedy/dark tendencies, but as a good friend once said "stop looking for veiled conspiracies like all this illuminati bullshit, and look at the conspiracies in plain sight all around you: the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of church/state seperation, the war in Iraq." Focusing on this Masonry/Lizard People crap just serves as a distraction from the fact that mainstream institutions that are making no attempt to operate in secret are moving this country toward extremism.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Blair, John - Master Of The Vitar

Man, when Wax Poetics printed that pic of Anthony Pearson, I knew I recognized dude from somewhere...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm not saying that the Masons don't have some greedy/dark tendencies, but as a good friend once said "stop looking for veiled conspiracies like all this illuminati bullshit, and look at the conspiracies in plain sight all around you: the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of church/state seperation, the war in Iraq." Focusing on this Masonry/Lizard People crap just serves as a distraction from the fact that mainstream institutions that are making no attempt to operate in secret are moving this country toward extremism.

Yeah, really; blaming the world's problems on some secret society is the biggest damn copout because it implies that the solution to those problems lies in simply eliminating the secret society, which is a far easier task than the sorts of massive societal shifts that we really need.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    No offense to any of you, but alot of the information you guys have included in this post is real inaccurate bullshit. In law school I did basically my thesis equivalent on extremist groups. Even a brief look at history will reveal that the Klan was extremely anti-masonic, they're not even remotely the same thing. I mean Soulrez, look at thte cover of that old pamphlet you posted: it discusses the attitude of the Klan toward Masons...ie, they hated those fuckers. As a matter of fact, one reason the Masons flourished was because they were accepting of a wide variety of ethnicities. If they had a main bias, they were extremely anti-papal. Moreover, as someone mentioned, alot of the anti-mason rhetoric is really coded anti-semitism, in part because masonry was historically a way for Jew who were denied entree into more conventional social groups (read: churches, exclusionary country clubs) to network. Alot of you dudes need to chill out on the pseudo-science like "Behold a Pale Horse" and all these websites that give information without any sort of attribution to the source. I'm not saying that the Masons don't have some greedy/dark tendencies, but as a good friend once said "stop looking for veiled conspiracies like all this illuminati bullshit, and look at the conspiracies in plain sight all around you: the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of church/state seperation, the war in Iraq." Focusing on this Masonry/Lizard People crap just serves as a distraction from the fact that mainstream institutions that are making no attempt to operate in secret are moving this country toward extremism.

DON'T LISTEN!!! HE'S ONE OF THEM!!!!!

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    I'm not saying that the Masons don't have some greedy/dark tendencies, but as a good friend once said "stop looking for veiled conspiracies like all this illuminati bullshit, and look at the conspiracies in plain sight all around you: the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of church/state seperation, the war in Iraq." Focusing on this Masonry/Lizard People crap just serves as a distraction from the fact that mainstream institutions that are making no attempt to operate in secret are moving this country toward extremism.

Yeah, really; blaming the world's problems on some secret society is the biggest damn copout because it implies that the solution to those problems lies in simply eliminating the secret society, which is a far easier task than the sorts of massive societal shifts that we really need.

Uh huh, it's somehow more comforting to people to blame shiton the unseen hand than on the democratically elected government of this country. I hope everyone in this thread who's worrying about the Masons voted in the last election, otherwise you got no right to worry about anything, because YOU are a bigger problem than a bunch of rich dudes with funny handshakes.

• No offense to any of you, but alot of the information you guys have included in this post is real inaccurate bullshit. In law school I did basically my thesis equivalent on extremist groups. Even a brief look at history will reveal that the Klan was extremely anti-masonic, they're not even remotely the same thing. I mean Soulrez, look at thte cover of that old pamphlet you posted: it discusses the attitude of the Klan toward Masons...ie, they hated those fuckers. As a matter of fact, one reason the Masons flourished was because they were accepting of a wide variety of ethnicities. If they had a main bias, they were extremely anti-papal. Moreover, as someone mentioned, alot of the anti-mason rhetoric is really coded anti-semitism, in part because masonry was historically a way for Jew who were denied entree into more conventional social groups (read: churches, exclusionary country clubs) to network. Alot of you dudes need to chill out on the pseudo-science like "Behold a Pale Horse" and all these websites that give information without any sort of attribution to the source. I'm not saying that the Masons don't have some greedy/dark tendencies, but as a good friend once said "stop looking for veiled conspiracies like all this illuminati bullshit, and look at the conspiracies in plain sight all around you: the prison-industrial complex, the erosion of church/state seperation, the war in Iraq." Focusing on this Masonry/Lizard People crap just serves as a distraction from the fact that mainstream institutions that are making no attempt to operate in secret are moving this country toward extremism.

I think the reason people associate the klan with freemasonry is because of the controversy surrounding Albert Pike.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/kkk.html

I don't believe that freemasonry is racist by nature, and I would like to think Pike wasn't, however, after reading this rebuttal of assertions that Pike was Klan, it left me wondering more than before I had read it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    been doing some research on them

anyone a mason (or know a mason ) who can recommend some pro-mason reading?

no, no inviolate

I wrote a Freemasons 101 article back when I was in college...I can't remember any of my source book titles offhand, but I'll check when I get home. There were a couple of really good history books that put the whole evolution of the Freemasons into proper context.

• Options
    My boy Shawn, his grandfather from Ireland is the second-highest ranking Mason in the world.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I read this awesome book where this journalist infiltrated different militia and cults and he ends up at Bohemian Grove and it is CRAZY but I can't remember that name!!

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

How about SIMULTANEOUSLY indicting BOTH the overt AND the covert CONSPIRACIES?

You would think that they would taught you of such a possibility in LAW SCHOOL.

I swear, you apologists are almost worse than the actual perpetrators.

Seriously, FUCK all of your burden of proof requirements. FUCK all of your scientific methods.

Not to pick on my man Oliver, but I saw on his blog where he thought it was big news that the New York Times recently AND finally confirmed that Bush airlifted Bin Laden's family out of the US immediately following the 9-11 manipulation. Great...so you patsies are somehow proud that it's taken you almost 4 years to OFFICIALLY believe what anyone with a keen mind knew to be a FACT the second it was initially reported.

All of your damn qualifiers are exactly what handcuffs any sort of progress against this ALL-TOO-OBVIOUS grand conspiracy at work.

Honestly, the time has come for us to go back to relying on our INSTINCTS rather than all of this academic BULLSHIT...especially when WE ABSOLUTELY KNOW we can't trust anyone perched on a higher tier than us.

It's like asking the IRS to fill out your taxes for you. Official as it gets...but also the best way to screw yourself.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

How about SIMULTANEOUSLY indicting BOTH the overt AND the covert CONSPIRACIES?

You would think that they would taught you of such a possibility in LAW SCHOOL.

I swear, you apologists are almost worse than the actual perpetrators.

Seriously, FUCK all of your burden of proof requirements. FUCK all of your scientific methods.

Not to pick on my man Oliver, but I saw on his blog where he thought it was big news that the New York Times recently AND finally confirmed that Bush airlifted Bin Laden's family out of the US immediately following the 9-11 manipulation. Great...so you patsies are somehow proud that it's taken you almost 4 years to OFFICIALLY believe what anyone with a keen mind knew to be a FACT the second it was initially reported.

All of your damn qualifiers are exactly what handcuffs any sort of progress against this ALL-TOO-OBVIOUS grand conspiracy at work.

Honestly, the time has come for us to go back to relying on our INSTINCTS rather than all of this academic BULLSHIT...especially when WE ABSOLUTELY KNOW we can't trust anyone perched on a higher tier than us.

It's like asking the IRS to fill out your taxes for you. Official as it gets...but also the best way to screw yourself.

Seriously...idiot...shut the fuck up.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I think its interesting, and would never discount it. Does it affect my every day life, nah, but does it hurt to know that these different views about an organization like the Masons exist and that it could possible exist for these reasons? Yeh definately. Although I can understand the flip side of the lizard people and how ridiculous alot of this shit is, but then again I also see the President of Diebold telling Mr. bush that he is guarenteeing him Ohio... The power over people is worth too much to certain people for them to play fair, so whether its personal agreements or some sanctity of a group like the masons, there is too much going on behind the scenes not to at least be aware of the different factions that have an interest in the outcome and how those outcomes possibly make it to fruition.

Lizard People in 2008

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    First off, a personal disclaimer:
    I am in no way claiming to be an authority on the subject of freemasonry and/or conspiracy theorys, secret societies, etc.. I have however been following such subjects and collecting data for the past 8+ years. My views and opinions are my own and formed based on what I have seen in that time.

Now with that out of the way..... Let me just say that this is a subject with no real right or wrong. It's a question of belief. I think it's no big surprise that our government is corrupt (radiation tests, tuskegee expirament, etc, etc..).

Now I am the biggest sceptic ever believe me. I used to sit and watch these illuminatti videos and say to myself: why are these so low quality and on public access etc. if it's so critical and urgent and true etc.. I used to wonder why the people reporting these things seemed just a little wacko. Why wasn't everyone talking about this stuff? I used to just watch them and take them at face value and just trip out etc...

Now keep in mind that I was watching these videos around 1994-5 and the some of the footage dated back to 1986-87 and earlier.. and in 1987 the following did not yet exist:
    -The Euro
    -Widespread electronic payment and the phasing out of actual money
    -Microchip implants
    -Lojack
    -Fastrack (automobile expressway w/electronic transponders)
    -G.P.S. (we all have GPS on our cell phones for emergencies)

On these videos they talk about things we can expect in the near future such as government manipulation, one world currency, microchip identification, personal satellite tracking, automibile transponders, marshall law, and many other interesting, yet "out there" (at the time) topics. They really paint it as if our every move is being controled by the powers that be or "evil oligarchy".

So I have always said to myself that for someone who is being so controlled and manipulated I sure do seem to have a relatively free and normal life (and I'm greatful).

When I watch the tapes today I still think they come across as crazy in their presentation and the theatrical music etc.. however I also notice that 90% of what they predicted is now in effect. Perhaps everyone should just be open to the idea that we are not as "free" as we might think we are.

Or maybe the government made those tapes just to f*ck with everyone's heads.
    Who knows?

Oh well I'm off to listen to Presage and watch Skull & Bones or whatever that lame movie from a few years ago was called.

Peace,
    Al

P.S. Sorry that really had little to do with masons although they are thought to be involved

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Thanks Al, good points.

Lack of privacy is definitely success n effect for big brother, who is indeed watching.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I read this awesome book where this journalist infiltrated different militia and cults and he ends up at Bohemian Grove and it is CRAZY but I can't remember that name!!

If you are referring to the Alex Jones documentary I have a video version of that but it's not too impressive in my opinion. He infiltrated the Bohemian Societys annual meeting and gets kicked out after 2 days.

• What do you see on that video that is so crazy? Just curious...

If it's such shattering proof of something, why doesnt he offer it on his site for free to let people know?