Has Anyone Here Dated a "Becky"

124»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

This is something every white American needs to do at some point in their lives, hopefully sooner than later...and for those who make a habit of viewing this lifelong cleansing process as a joke, well your true colors are showing.

Ras Kass-level of racial sensitivity and historical context

Damn, that was cold.
    even if his "facts" were ultimately faulty, his very real feelings behind Nature of the Threat were as genuine as it gets.

If ever a jpeg matched a statement...

I'm still wrapping my head around the less-whites and the more-whites

where does the Czechoslovakian fall along the white line?

• I blapped a this Becky who didnt want to see me again cause i refused to play Biggie.
    Sounds like you're the Becky

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yeah, I did this year, and she knew how to sing all the words to all the Young Jeezy and Rick Ross songs, it was a triumfany 2007 for me

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I only date the whitest Beckys.

• yeah, I did this year, and she knew how to sing all the words to all the Young Jeezy and Rick Ross songs, it was a triumfany 2007 for me

that's a hipster, homie.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    The Becky I dated throughout college was halfway hip on the New Order/Depeche Mode/REM tip...but when I brought her to the theater to see Menace II Society, she cursed me through tears for ever subjecting her to such a harsh ending.

And of course cold-hearted me was kinda ruthless in response on the "that-shit's-way-realer-than-you'd-ever-care-to-admit" tip.

We didn't last much longer after that...

Then again, I kinda got to know the guy she wound up marrying and although he was whiter and seemingly more conservative than me, I knew him to keep a loaded 9mm under his bed and listen to Spice 1's debut album incessantly.

I sometimes wonder how things worked out for them...

This is some of the funniest shit I have ever read on Soulstrut!

lol yeah this is classic!

but i too have a confession to make.....Ill just come right out and say it. I am also white. However, ive been going through a similar sort of cleansing process as harvey. It involves watching menace to society alot and yelling needlessly at my white girlfriends because they can never understand.

I feel like its been working though cause a black friend of mine (i have many black friends..more than you!) told me that ive got soul one night when i was playing alot of james brown records.

Based on this, i have can only conclude that although my skin is pale, I am more "down" than the average caucasoid, and now wish only to lead others to this same place of enlightenment.

PLEASE TO NOT MAKE THIS A RACE THRAED

oh, nevermind, too late

Damn, like O-dub said, let's keep it limited to talk about beckies, haha.

I'm going to start discriminating against posters who don't stick to the beckie topic in this thread, haha!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm going to start discriminating against posters who don't stick to the beckie topic in this thread, haha!

don't do it, or I may have to drop a story about you and I chasing Becky's in San Diego

• lol yeah this is classic!

but i too have a confession to make.....Ill just come right out and say it. I am also white. However, ive been going through a similar sort of cleansing process as harvey. It involves watching menace to society alot and yelling needlessly at my white girlfriends because they can never understand.

I feel like its been working though cause a black friend of mine (i have many black friends..more than you!) told me that ive got soul one night when i was playing alot of james brown records.

Based on this, i have can only conclude that although my skin is pale, I am more "down" than the average caucasoid, and now wish only to lead others to this same place of enlightenment.

Tee Hee Hee

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Sorry, becky's, have i dated one?

hmmmm...ive dated white girls. and ive definitely yelled drunkenly at a few dj's to cut it out with the soul jazz set. One time at starshoes i asked odub to play dmx.

Wait...i guess im a chad!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I blapped a this Becky who didnt want to see me again cause i refused to play Biggie.
    Sounds like
    you're the Becky

I dont get it....

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    omg omg omg omg omg. I'm white. And a female.

No SOULSTRUT!! WHY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS?!?

• ALL OF YA'LL ARE ON SOME LEMONADE STEEZ SHIT. I GOT BECKY'S ON THE PRODUCTION LINE ROLLING IN AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? YALL SOME HATERZ. BESIDES, MY ROLL-CALL LIST IS DEEP AND YOU CANT FADE SO DONT EVEN TRY WITH YOUR SMACKTALKING LAST I SAW JEWBACCA WAS DATING SOME 240LB AZIAN MANILLA-GORILLA SO DONT EVEN TALK. SAN BERNADINO BTICHEZ GOT WAY MORE BACK THAN OC HOS. CHANCES ARE YOU AINT TAPPED A HO IN AT LEAST 48 HOURS SO STEP OFF OR COME CORRECT.THE RIDLIN AN PROZAC HOS GIVE MONSTER HEAD SO IM DOWN WIT DOZE BITCHEZ.THE BECKYS I FUCKS WITH WANT THAT DIAMOND TOOTH PLAYLIST ISH - AND I DELIVER. 50 CENT. YALL ON SOME OL RACEIST SHET. A LOT OF YALLZ GOT BECKYS WITH NO PULSE. MINE COME CORRECT WITH THE CHAMPAIGN TOASTS. DJ BOOTH JOCKERS AND YALL SHIT TALKERS AINT GOT NOTHING TO BACK THAT SHIT UP WITH. FISHSCALE NOSEJOBS AND MOUSTACHE RELATIONS AND SHIT. SO STEP OFF.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    omg omg omg omg omg. I'm white. And a female.

No SOULSTRUT!! WHY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS?!?

You're really throwing a wrench in my black apologist lifestyle.

I don't appreciate it.

How else am i supposed to understand the white experience?

- spidey