Has Anyone Here Dated a "Becky"

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

beck??y (bĕk-ē)
    n.
    An inebriated woman who solicits a busy DJ for bad songs.
    One who has bad taste in music; advocates extreme hipsterism in music and lifestyle

tr.v., -??ify, -??ies
    1. To demand a song because it's your "Birthday".
    2. To drink margaritas and yell, "No one likes this music".
    3. To complain and send boyfriends up to the booth for a pop song.

[Hebrew Rivkah, from Catholicism mother of Esau, and Jacob who bugged God to get the party crunking.]

If people stuck to this definition when labeling someone a "Becky", then I wouldn't have a problem... but it's evolved into pretty much any girl that goes out and has a good time. God forbid!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    for the record I've been described as "comely". I-ight!

But who am I to talk? Yesterday I was told by two separate people that I looked like:

1) Kevin Federline

2) Michael J. Fox

excellent rear greamlin usage

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    dated one or two beckies, but I look like matthew perry..
    so that makes perfect sense.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    How white do you act?

how does one "act" white?

dude your either white or you're not. Is trying to seperate yourself from the race you are considered when you are deep into discussing race considered a white trait?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess no one has ever mistaken 'ol sheid for anything but caucasoid.

• [Hebrew Rivkah, from Catholicism mother of Esau, and Jacob who bugged God to get the party crunking.]

THE RIVKAHS BE REQUESTING HELLA WEAK MUSIC TONIGHT.

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess no one has ever mistaken 'ol sheid for anything but caucasoid.

No one's ever made that mistake with you, either, but he's not the one who has stated several times on this very board that he is not white.

• becky/ie is GENERALLY a white girl(stop pretending its not)

not sure where you reside, but clubs in the Bay have their fair share of Asian and Latina sorority-girl types acting just as drunk and stupid as the caucasoid(e)s.

Becky isn't a race thing. it's an annoying girl thing.

that said, you can catch me and the homie Ferrari holleuring at said girls on any given weekend. I cannot tell a lie.

• but he's not the one who has stated several times on this very board that he is not white.

well, not in so many words I guess. but to claim that the essence of Shied's remarks do not reveal this sentiment, well, you must not be reading the kid's posts all these years.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you can catch me and the homie Ferrari holleuring at said girls on any given weekend. I cannot tell a lie.

jaymack, too!
    fuck dat.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    How white do you act?

Get this Poindexter a mirror already...

dude your either white or you're not. Is trying to seperate yourself from the race you are considered when you are deep into discussing race considered a white trait?

I'm white...but many folks are much whiter...shouldn't be that difficult a concept to grasp.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess no one has ever mistaken 'ol sheid for anything but caucasoid.

Wrong...I have been asked several times by black people if I'm mixed...typically with the explanation to follow that goes "I have mixed cousins who look just like you."

Becky's are exclusively white.

Same goes for Chad's.

• How white do you act?

I'm white...but many folks are much whiter...shouldn't be that difficult a concept to grasp.

Wrong...I have been asked several times by black people if I'm mixed...typically with the explanation to follow that goes "I have mixed cousins who look just like you."

^^^ CASE IN POINT, HOGG. ^^^

you can catch me and the homie Ferrari holleuring at said girls on any given weekend. I cannot tell a lie.

jaymack, too!
    fuck dat.

From coast to coast I can attest to the rootless and jaymack holleuration

Hey B***y... what's good tonight in the city? I'm hanging out with my Brazilian Becky tonight. She crazy!

• Becky's are exclusively white.

Same goes for Chad's.

well you have time and again shown yourself to view the world:

1. solely in terms of black and white.

2. except when it comes to you. you're different.

so yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you view all drunk, annoying girls at the DJ booth to be somehow "white."

How white do you act?

Of what?

• I have been asked several times by black people if I'm mixed...typically with the explanation to follow that goes "I have mixed cousins who look just like you."

File Under: Harvey's proudest moments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Same goes for Chad's.

Ill have to disagree. The behavior might have originated w/ the spoiled Caucasoid but the character traits exist w/ other peeps as well.

• I'm hanging out with my Brazilian Becky tonight. She crazy!

^^^ OH SCHITT is this some sort of uh.... invitation ? like she crazy like that?

hahaha just kdding. I will holleue at you later. but like Kells says man "don't bring your girl around me."

you have been warned.

Same goes for Chad's.

well you have time and again shown yourself to view the world:

1. solely in terms of black and white.

2. except when it comes to you. you're different.

so yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you view all drunk, annoying girls at the DJ booth to be somehow "white."

Becky's aren't dj booth exclusive.

Same goes for Chad's.

Same goes for Chad's.

Ill have to disagree. The behavior might have originated w/ the spoiled Caucasoid but the character traits exist w/ other peeps as well.

Then they are Veronica's or Tonia's or some shit...not Becky's.

• Of what?

hogg talmbout Guzzo's the only "white" guy that claims not to be white.

and here's your white ass claiming not to be white, but rather, "less white."

hence my remark: "case in point." clear enough for you?

BTW your "I'm less white than most whites" has me LAUGHING MY ASS OFF IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW.

I'm hanging out with my Brazilian Becky tonight. She crazy!

^^^ OH SCHITT is this some sort of uh.... invitation ? like she crazy like that?

hahaha just kdding. I will holleue at you later. but like Kells says man "don't bring your girl around me."

you have been warned.

Your argyle sweater does not scare me!

• wait, now are becky's just white girls or are they girls who are obnoxious drunken bimbos who feel the need to control the music? OR are they the latter only exclusively white?

i've dated white girls. though its been about a decade since i've had one as a girlfriend.

never dated any obnoxious drunken bimbos who feel the need to control the music though. white or no....

• Your argyle sweater does not scare me!

that one's on the disabled list for now. too much heat on me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Of what?

rossy-boy said that?

interesting. for teh record I am by all recognizable and census accounts white. Therefore I am going to go ahead and say I am white, not less-white or more-white but just "white".

but yeah, I wanna know more about these guys who are less white than others.

Do they have a name? where do they shop? how do they comb their hair?

Of what?

and here's your white ass claiming not to be white, but rather, "less white."

hence my remark: "case in point." clear enough for you?

BTW your "I'm less white than most whites" has me LAUGHING MY ASS OFF IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW.

Your case in point...a post where I explicitly say that I'm white.

• How white do you act?

Of what?

Self loathing white man.

• but he's not the one who has stated several times on this very board that he is not white.

well, not in so many words I guess. but to claim that the essence of Shied's remarks do not reveal this sentiment, well, you must not be reading the kid's posts all these years.

Of what?

rossy-boy said that?

interesting. for teh record I am by all recognizable and census accounts white. Therefore I am going to go ahead and say I am white, not less-white or more-white but just "white".

but yeah, I wanna know more about these guys who are less white than others.

Do they have a name? where do they shop? how do they comb their hair?

Are you just dumb or what? Someone with some dark skin in their family tree would be less white than someone without. Simple as that...

How white do you act?

Of what?

Self loathing white man.

I only loathe the guilty.