NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    THE LAKERS ACQUISITIONS = HOW TO BUILD A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM 101.

• THE LAKERS CELTICS ACQUISITIONS = HOW TO BUILD A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM 101.

• I dunno if I like this trade. It might slightly diminish The Mavs' chances of going deep in the playoffs[/b]

Nah. Not gonna lose one minute of sleep in that regard.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    THE LAKERS ACQUISITIONS = HOW TO BUILD A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM 101.

Yeah, Kupchack n'nem are some real personnel geniuses.

You seem to be forgetting that this trade is really just making up for the ground they lost in giving away All Star in waiting Caron Butler for Kwame 'Doo Doo' Brown.

• I dunno if I like this trade. It might slightly diminish The Mavs' chances of going deep in the playoffs[/b]

The Lakers are gonna bang you guys up. Might want to rethink that stance...

• This just in...Pau Gasol going to the Lakers for Kwame Brown and Javaris Crittendon and some first-round draft picks. Nice for the Lakers!

FUCK YEA. Kobe applying pressure to front office =

Wouldn't think he would have had to apply much pressure in this case, seems like a no brainer unless there's something I'm missing on Crittendon.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    GASOL AND BYNUM. TWIN TOWERS BITCHES. DEAL TO THE FULLEST EFFECT. I JUST BUSTED A NUT. A NEW AGE IS UPON US. A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING. WAIT. DEAL. BRACE YOURSELVES.

So who starts at the 3 spot? Lamar Odom is a natural 3 but has made the shift to Power Forward in these new small ball times.

Odom/Gasol/Bynum/Kobe/Fisher...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I dunno if I like this trade. It might slightly diminish The Mavs' chances of going deep in the playoffs[/b]

How 'bout "might diminish Dirk's chances of future ASG appearances"?

That's silly. Gasol is some big mighty banger or something? Puh-lease.

Y'all had a meeting and said "let's go after yr boy" this week I see. Keep at it.

How 'bout "might diminsih Dirk's chances of future ASG appearances"?

Again. This is dumb. Gasol will have better stats on a shittier team. He wasn't taking Dirk's spot before.....

Man, fuck y'all.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I dunno if I like this trade. It might slightly diminish The Mavs' chances of going deep in the playoffs[/b]

Y'all had a meeting and said "let's go after yr boy" this week I see. Keep at it.

Cuban is gonna have to pull the Kidd deal off now.

• Not seein' it. This is a ripple.

The Lakers got better. and will be prepared to go head to head w/ the future Trailblazers when Oden gets in the mix.

• The Lakers got better.

They did, no doubt. But "scary" better? Aren't Gasol and Odom the same type of player, essentially?

The Lakers got better.

They did, no doubt. But "scary" better? Aren't Gasol and Odom the same type of player, essentially?

NO. Scary NO.

Gasol is a Hybrid 4/5 like Aldridge. Can bang w/ Centers and play a little on the perimeter.

ODom is a New york SF perimeter dude who has Boogie and has become a Power forward in the small ball era. W/ Bynum at 5 and Gasol at 4 his natural position, ODOm can now play his real postion.

The lakers were gonna give ANY elite team fits once the playoffs started. Now your adding Gasol to the mix. Plus dude can pass which is essentil to the Triangle. HOLY FUCK DONT Sleep.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts

No banger but he'll Kevin McHale your ass to death.

• I hope all the parity leads to some better WC playoff series this year. Besides the Gstate deal and Suns/spurs...total snoozefest last year.

• Pau Gasol is like Dirk's lil' bro. You gots to deal, bitches.

Not seein' it. This is a ripple.

You know Cuban......he has to keep up with the Joneses.

That side has been pretty restrained since Avery became the coach. You know Nellie was always ready to mix n' match.

Not seein' it. This is a ripple.

That side has been pretty restrained since Avery became the coach. You know Nellie was always ready to mix n' match.

True....but he's not gonna sit back and watch the rest of the West get better and not do anything.

Apparently I think this move the Lakers just made is bigger than you do.

True....but he's not gonna sit back and watch the rest of the West get better and not do anything.

Apparently I think this move the Lakers just made is bigger than you do.

To the casual observer this is a big deal.

To a Mavericks homer, merely a trifle.

Dude doesn't have to be a bruiser - it doesn't take much to bang Dirk around.

• I got the Mavs going deeper in the playoffs than the Lakers. Which one of you wants to put your money where your mouth is?

• Dude doesn't have to be a bruiser - it doesn't take much to bang Dirk around.

Aren't you like 5'6"?

I got the Mavs going deeper in the playoffs than the Lakers. Which one of you wants to put your money where your mouth is?

I love it when people put their money where their mouth is.

• Dude doesn't have to be a bruiser - it doesn't take much to bang Dirk around.

Aren't you like 5'6"?

I'm 5'11" 170. You?

Aren't you like 5'6"?

Are you suggesting this is like the cupcake calling the cream puff Pastel?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I got the Mavs going deeper in the playoffs than the Lakers. Which one of you wants to put your money where your mouth is?

I will put up raers once we have a full line-up.

Aren't you like 5'6"?

I'm 5'11" 170. You?

Dude, he's scraped bigger off his shoe!!

I will put up raers once we have a full line-up.

I gots a KOBE All-Star Jersey for raers.