NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Sucks for the Lakers. Perfect time for 2nd and 3rd string players to step the fuck up and be ready for the playoffs.

2 months is not good. That's some fucked up shit. Just killin your momentum.

That's exactly what I was afraid was going to happen. 2 months is really 10 weeks or more, cuz after missing two months, he'll need time to get back into the swing of things once he returns. That's too bad.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Has anyone noticed that Avery managed to get the microscope off his team and quietly has the best record in the West??

• Has anyone noticed that Avery managed to get the microscope off his team and quietly has the best record in the West??

I noticed this. But everybody knows a Dallas Mavericks Regular Season Record Don't Mean Schitt!

Has anyone noticed that Avery managed to get the microscope off his team and quietly has the best record in the West??

I noticed this. But everybody knows the Regular Season Record Don't Mean Schitt!

• 67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

How many years would I have to live in Denver to see 67 wins??

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

possibly the best comeback in this thread.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Paging Drewn.......

Belated Christmas gift for Isiah, from the organization and city that has love for him, no matter what.

(I did help that the Pistons played 4 games in 5 nights and probably thought they could past NY. In any case, they needed the win a hell of a lot more than the D did.)

Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Sucks for the Lakers. Perfect time for 2nd and 3rd string players to step the fuck up and be ready for the playoffs.

a looot of games on the road in the next month too....not good.

• 67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

Probably a lot. Our team doesn't worry about regular season wins. We just worry about losing in the first round of the playoffs.

• 67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please be serious.

67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please be serious.

Please come with more original lingo.

67 wins in Denver will not happen in our lifetime, unless they extend the season.

• 67-15

haha.

Just messin'.

OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please be serious.

Please come with more original lingo.

67 wins in Denver will not happen in our lifetime, unless they extend the season.

Wow you're such a telepathist.

Probably a lot.

And your dorky ass should not be trying to dictate what lingo or terminology anybody here should be using, thank you very much.

• Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

So if the Lakers start losing a bunch of games, does that mean you'll be quiet again for a while? That would be a lovely New Year gift for all.

HAPPY MONDAY YALL!!!!!!!

• Well, one can always hope I guess...

Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

So if the Lakers start losing a bunch of games, does that mean you'll be quiet again for a while? That would be a lovely New Year gift for all.

Actually, when I'm quiet, this thread sucks.

• Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Actually, sometimes this is true. Sometimes there's too much real talk and not enough nonsense, it gets a little stuffy.

Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Actually, sometimes this is true. Sometimes there's too much real talk and not enough nonsense, it gets a little stuffy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....haha...

• Avery managed to get the microscope off his team

Still, it's too early to tell if the virus has gestated or not. We shall see...

That being said, you'd be a fool to try and argue the Mavs aren't anything but right where they need to be right now. In January. As a fan, you can be a bit pleased. Maybe cautiously optimistic. Keep hope alive.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The Cs got sonned by the Wizards again??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    The Cs got sonned by the Wizards again??

Yeah, dude. Celts were up by 14 in the 4th quarter and lost. Ice cold.
    The bloom is off the rose this week - lost 3 out of 4, 2 to the Wizards
    and one to the Bobcats. Let's see if they wake the hell up against Portland.

Just how big Rondo has been is shown when he's out. Their game slows
    down to a grind. Eddie House just can't carry it all night.

• Nuggets at Bobcats last night was a pretty fun game to watch (even though the Nugs lost, ugh). Lots of alley oops and dunks, lots of blocks and other athletic plays at the rim. Too many fouls, poor coverage of the perimeter by Denver, and a terrible 4th quarter. Camby was nasty though, 20 points, 23 boards, 6 assists and 6 blocks. Gotta love that guy. Game came down to the last shot and Denver didn't even get one off before the buzzer for a chance to tie. Oh well. Wallace had a hell of a game with 40 points and 8 rebounds. Melo with 35 and 7 boards.

• Nuggets at Bobcats last night was a pretty fun game to watch (even though the Nugs lost, ugh).

That's pretty much how I feel about our stinkin' loss last night. It was exciting as hell. Both teams kept hitting huge shots at the end. No semblance of defense really. 5 or 6 lead changes/ties in the last minute or so. Kevin Martin went the fuck off. Sacramento's local broadcast of Kings game is country as fuck. Sacrotucky indeed.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Sacramento is country as fuck
    I haven't been up there in years though. I hear they got them automobile fillin' stations up there now.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Nuggets at Bobcats last night was a pretty fun game to watch (even though the Nugs lost, ugh).

That's pretty much how I feel about our stinkin' loss last night. It was exciting as hell. Both teams kept hitting huge shots at the end. No semblance of defense really. 5 or 6 lead changes/ties in the last minute or so. Kevin Martin went the fuck off. Sacramento's local broadcast of Kings game is country as fuck. Sacrotucky indeed.

He's a former coach. Can't remember his name though off the top of my head.

• Good luck to the kid Nene on his recovery.

• I really wanna know what's wrong with him. I hope it's not some kind of life threatening disease or something. It's not NBA-related or else the team would have to disclose it. I hope the guy's OK.

• I really wanna know what's wrong with him. I hope it's not some kind of life threatening disease or something. It's not NBA-related or else the team would have to disclose it. I hope the guy's OK.

Testicular cancer. You can call him "single shot" soon. He'll be alright. Tony Parrish was. Sucks though.

I really wanna know what's wrong with him. I hope it's not some kind of life threatening disease or something. It's not NBA-related or else the team would have to disclose it. I hope the guy's OK.

This morning ESPN reported that he had a testicular tumor removed but no word on whether it was cancerous or not.