NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Bynum/STAT showdown.

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY THIS???! BYNUM HAS OWNED STOUDAMIRE THIS SEASON. YOU DO NOT WANNA SEE A SHOWDOWN!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Bynum/STAT showdown.

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY THIS???! BYNUM HAS OWNED STOUDAMIRE THIS SEASON. YOU DO NOT WANNA SEE A SHOWDOWN!
    let's not get carried away with our descriptive verbs, youngin'.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Heat are desperate for some wins. buwahahahahahahaha! Talk about one and out.

They were built for the long haul anyways.

I thought the Heat would be around for a long time, and I would never hear the end of it from Shaq fans.

Oops I meant they wereNOT built for the haul when Riley took over.

• The Heat are desperate for some wins. buwahahahahahahaha! Talk about one and out.

They were built for the long haul anyways.

I thought the Heat would be around for a long time, and I would never hear the end of it from Shaq fans.

Oops I meant they wereNOT built for the haul when Riley took over.

Right, because Payton, Zo, and Shaq were already old and they didn't seem to be making any plans on replacing them with young talent. Now they're kinda SOL.

Bynum/STAT showdown.

let's not get carried away with our descriptive verbs, youngin'.

STOUDAMIRE WILL ACTUALLY BE GETTING SOME GOOD SLEEP ON THE PLANE RIDE HERE.

Dear SD-dwelling Suns Cheerleaders,

If the Lakers beat the Suns without Bynum, you can officially call an end to the Nash era.

Slow and boring in LA,

Yuichi

probably, those private jets are pretty nice.

with or without bynum, i get the feeling like it's another day at the office for amare.

(where is the "baiting" graemlin?)

If the Lakers beat the Suns without Bynum, you can officially call an end to the Nash era.

No Grant Hill No Deal

probably, those private jets are pretty nice.

with or without bynum, i get the feeling like it's another day at the office for amare.

(where is the "baiting" graemlin?)

you are in denial.

No Grant Hill No Deal

I don't see the Suns being that much better with Hill...

Dear Beverly Hills YMCA ballin', nut-suckling fans of the Los Angeles Kobes:
    As soon as the Lakers can make it to the second round of the playoffs minus Shaq, you may validate your claims that the Lakers were better off without him.

awaiting the game on thursday with my incredible right near the Laker-girls tickets,
    JimBeam

No Grant Hill No Deal

Hill > Diaw

Hill > Diaw
    YES.
    the one major fuck up of this current suns roster is the ridiculous contract they offered to diaw.
    they officially fucked up the money on that one.

No Grant Hill No Deal

Hill > Diaw

I think Diaw would be great in the Triangle offense, for example. He works methodically.

Hill > Diaw
    YES.

the one major fuck up of this current suns roster is the ridiculous contract they offered to diaw.
    they officially fucked up the money on that one.

do you really cuss that much in real life?

As soon as the Lakers can make it to the second round of the playoffs minus Shaq, you may validate your claims that the Lakers were better off without him.

Lookin at what's goin down w/ Miami and them, Los Angeles actually has a better upside.

Miami aint going back any time soon and the Lakers are better than people think.

if you like players that are two feet away from the rim, could go for an uncontested layup, but instead methodically kick it out to a double-covered guard on the perimeter, sure.

if you like players that are two feet away from the rim, could go for an uncontested layup, but instead methodically kick it out to a double-covered guard on the perimeter, sure.

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT.

Isnt Diaw woes relate to STAT coming back.? Didnt Diaw flourish w/ Stat was out of the lineup for that year?

Lookin at what's goin down w/ Miami and them, Los Angeles actually has a better upside.

Miami aint going back any time soon and the Lakers are better than people think.
    i know. the lakers are better off right now w/o shaq, i'm just engaging in mindless yuichi-baiting before i go to a meeting in a couple minutes. the lakers have surprised me this season with their cohesion, especially after their off-season melodrama.

That's most definitely true. But I'm not 100% confident in my team yet. Aside from Kobe and Fisher, they still feel the crunch time nerves. Confidence comes with playoff success. yao ming?

i know. the lakers are better off right now w/o shaq, i'm just engaging in mindless yuichi-baiting before i go to a meeting in a couple minutes. the lakers have surprised me this season with their cohesion, especially after their off-season melodrama.

that's why your posts are laregly irrelevant.

That's most definitely true. But I'm not 100% confident in my team yet. Aside from Kobe and Fisher, they still feel the crunch time nerves. Confidence comes with playoff success. yao ming?

Paging Drewn.......

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Isnt Diaw woes relate to STAT coming back.? Didnt Diaw flourish w/ Stat was out of the lineup for that year?

Diaw's "agressiveness" has been a big part of the problem. I think Diaw is primed for a breakout week if he can continue to play the way he played during the last Suns game. He's stepping up now that Hill is out for a couple weeks after an appendicectomy.

Paging Drewn.......

Nate with the KB's!

• Paging Drewn.......

I'm sayin', I think the Piston's "missed the plane" to that game. Their excuse for the Mavs game they lost recently was that they were saving their legs for the Spurs game the next day, which proved to be a successful sacrifice since they won. So what was the excuse against NY? That they are bound to get some L's, so it might as well be to a team that doesn't matter? I ride for the Pistons more than most EC teams, and that was a pretty pathetic display.

Still though, 2nd best record in the league, I ain't mad.

Diaw's "agressiveness" has been a big part of the problem. I think Diaw is primed for a breakout week if he can continue to play the way he played during the last Suns game. He's stepping up now that Hill is out for a couple weeks after an appendicectomy.

He has stepped in well for Hill at the 3 spot. There gonna need him to stay up when Hill comes back.

Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Sucks for the Lakers. Perfect time for 2nd and 3rd string players to step the fuck up and be ready for the playoffs.

Bynum to miss 8 weeks.

Sucks for the Lakers. Perfect time for 2nd and 3rd string players to step the fuck up and be ready for the playoffs.

2 months is not good. That's some fucked up shit. Just killin your momentum.