The Oompa Loompas are back!

Comments

• if this spikey hair, orange tan look is a good way to get ass, props to these guys for going through with the humility of walking around like this every day.

my dad flipped out when i had the sides/back of my hair shaved in middle school, i can only imagine how he would have reacted if i came home looking like i took a bath in masterpiece barbecue sauce.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Please don't tell me he's fisting a shitzu....

AH HAHAHAHAHA!

• if this spikey hair, orange tan look is a good way to get ass, props to these guys for going through with the humility of walking around like this every day.

my dad flipped out when i had the sides/back of my hair shaved in middle school, i can only imagine how he would have reacted if i came home looking like i took a bath in masterpiece barbecue sauce.

If that ass-clownery is a

good way to get ass[/b]

then there's something terrrrribly wrong with the young ladies involved in the transaction....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I think it is only a matter of time before these guys are on the Conan show or something.
    And who knows, maybe they are really just actors and are taking self humiliating humor to a whole new level?

• looking like i took a bath in masterpiece barbecue sauce.

Hahaha.... great.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Please don't tell me he's fisting a shitzu....

Oh yeah... he's definitely doing that dog.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    please to not let this thread die!

• Holy crap... it gets worse

isn't the guy on the left breaking some kind of hotti code by smiling in a photograph?

• Holy crap... it gets worse

isn't the guy on the left breaking some kind of hotti code by smiling in a photograph?

He is not red enough to be a hottie.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    has anyone told these guys that they may be more at risk for skin cancer??

are these the Gotti kids?

• self tanner. get familiar.

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    Holy crap... it gets worse

He is not red enough to be a hottie.

Hotti hanger-on.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    has anyone told these guys that they may be more at risk for skin cancer??

are these the Gotti kids?

I don't think they're using sun beds.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

• Hotti swordfighting

• YO WHY CAN'T I HOLD THE GOOSE SON? WHY I ALWAYS GOTTA HOLD THE MIXER OVER HERE?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

One of these things is not like the others..............

Could someone please school me on the point of HUGE sunglasses that about cover your whole face? Surely I must be

This is a serious question... how do I get my hair to do that?!

Some variation of this awesomeness is my Halloween costume so I need to figure out how to get that look. I've never used hair gel before so I don't know if I need something special or if any old gel will work.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    what my mind cant fathom is that look right there is actually a style
    seriously

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    This is a serious question... how do I get my hair to do that?!

EXTRA EXTRA FIRM HAIR GEL AND A HAIRDRYER OR STICK YER HEAD OUTTA YOUR MIATA ON THE TURNPIKE SON

• HOW CAN I MAKE KISSYFACE AT CAMERA PROPERLY?

• Some variation of this awesomeness is my Halloween costume

Holler-ween costume prayers answered. Good idea.

• white belts are for white belts.

Some variation of this awesomeness is my Halloween costume

Holler-ween costume prayers answered. Good idea.

Hells yeah... I haven't decided if I'm brave enough to wear it out to Milk on Friday for Hard Crack Candy. I don't want to be mistaken for an actual douchebag. (Insert joke here)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Oh my god, is this thread The "it looks like a combination prom/minstrel show" made me bust out laughing here at work.

Also, I was thinking that a Strutter needs to go DJ at one of the Hotti clubs, but then I realized that I don't harbor the extreme hatred necessary to wish that upon one of y'all.

• Oh my god, is this thread The "it looks like a combination prom/minstrel show" made me bust out laughing here at work.

Also, I was thinking that a Strutter needs to go DJ at one of the Hotti clubs, but then I realized that I don't harbor the extreme hatred necessary to wish that upon one of y'all.

Who wants to die of cologne poisoning??

• these guys could have their own VH1 reality show anytime they want it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    these guys could have their own VH1 reality show anytime they want it.

Guzzo's career outlook just shot through the roof.

• Thrilled with the results of their 2 for 1 facelift, Sylvester Stallona & Jean Claude Van Damme figured at least one of them could score with Jennifer Esposito.[/b]

• IT is really hard to keep up with all the guidos out there, but PUCKERFACES are in full effect here!

And look...they celebrate Xmas too!