The Oompa Loompas are back!

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• no way is that real? I literally blurted out "holy shit" here at the Math lab.

so academic right now

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Straight from HCWDB website. And he doesn't photoshop those images... I didn't either. The dude on the left has been on there before and yes, he was that orange.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Straight from HCWDB website. And he doesn't photoshop those images... I didn't either. The dude on the left has been on there before and yes, he was that orange.

what website is that??? I need to do research for my halloween costume.

• no way is that real? I literally blurted out "holy shit" here at the Meth[/b] lab.

^^^ INADVERTENT SELF BLAST ^^^

• I think we are losing sight of the real tragedies here:

1. that these young bucks are off the market apparently (sorry ladies).

2. that the one on the left is apparently dating R&B star Mya, who I always considered hot, but who has gone downhill apparently.

• This looks like a scene from a combination prom/minstrel show...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

what website is that??? I need to do research for my halloween costume.

hot
    chicks
    with
    douche
    bags
    .com

though it sounds like some gross fetish site....

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    is that lee hotti?

• Are these the orange selling bastards?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

This looks like a scene from a combination prom/minstrel show...

HAHAHAHAHA

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Extreme Japanese Tanning.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Fake fake tans notwithstanding (gotta say that ) , I'm a little disappointed with the girl that dude on the right is rockin'. Aren't these guys supposed to be the mega-macks? I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's a 6 at best. Where's the A-game, dog?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Extreme Japanese Tanning.

Worlds collide.

They need to hook up.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Fake fake tans notwithstanding (gotta say that ) , I'm a little disappointed with the girl that dude on the right is rockin'. Aren't these guys supposed to be the mega-macks? I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's a 6 at best. Where's the A-game, dog?

Oh, it's for reals! go prom!

• Fake fake tans notwithstanding (gotta say that ) , I'm a little disappointed with the girl that dude on the right is rockin'. Aren't these guys supposed to be the mega-macks? I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's a 6 at best. Where's the A-game, dog?

This photo was my desktop image for a looooooooooooooong time.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I would really like to get some audio to go with that above photo. Baby Blue slacks and Flamingo Pink Blazer. WTF!!!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

I love this. In my mind i had pictured the oompas living in some other world, sequestered from polite society, perhaps in some fertile meadows, where they could graze with others oompas and practice their pimp styles free from ridicule. All to a thumping trance soundtrack, of course. This photo dashes that thought to the rocks - here they are, fish out of water, clearly, but giving it their all.

Heres hoping that these photos end up in the hands of those girl's future children.

• I love this. In my mind i had pictured the oompas living in some other world, sequestered from polite society, perhaps in some fertile meadows, where they could graze with others oompas and practice their pimp styles free from ridicule. All to a thumping trance soundtrack, of course. This photo dashes that thought to the rocks - here they are, fish out of water, clearly, but giving it their all.

Heres hoping that these photos end up in the hands of those girl's future children.

I have a big question maybe somebody can answer:

When they take their shirts off, does the fake bake line stop at the neck? Or do they have to dip their entire body in the shit?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Holy crap... it gets worse

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

MUMMY ON THE RIGHT

• chasechase 767 Posts

JERSI IN DA BUILDING!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

JERSI IN DA BUILDING!

What's funny, you'll always find them driving a little sports jobbie with those big, loud mufflers, wearing a headband and big shades. Too cool for school. (engine noise) Pheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    This is one sub-culture i am absolutely fascinated with.

The fact that these guys actually exist just does my head in.

these pictures are gold.

I lurk over on the Sherdog forum where the original Hotti thread started, and watching the whole thing blow up was one of my funniest online experiences so far.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

yo bad boy for life.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

yo bad boy for life.

GGGGGGGGGG G UNIT!

• Holy crap... it gets worse

MUMMY ON THE RIGHT

"MAMMY!![/b] in the middle....

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

yo bad boy for life.

I wanna be his myspace friend

• Holy crap... it gets worse

yo bad boy for life.

I wanna be his myspace friend

I mean..do peoples jaws not drop and eyes pop out of their skulls when these (red) people walk by? This is indeed, the most fascinating thing I have ever seen on the internet. I have NEVER seen this kind of shit in person in my entire life, and I don't know if my brain could take it if I did.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Please don't tell me he's fisting a shitzu....